Hitman 2 - Unable to access base game content from bundle purchase.

Discus and support Hitman 2 - Unable to access base game content from bundle purchase. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I bought Hitman 2 two days ago. I got the GOTY Legacy Pack bundle as my purchase option. As i understand it, this bundle is supposed to include... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Decca1705, May 26, 2020.

1. Decca1705
    Decca1705 Guest

Hello,

I bought Hitman 2 two days ago. I got the GOTY Legacy Pack bundle as my purchase option. As i understand it, this bundle is supposed to include the Hitman 2 full game as well as all of the legacy missions, Patient Zero, and some of the gold edition items
    (The Pale Duck, Requiem suit etc).

I appear to have full access to all of the legacy pack content, but I do not have access to the Hitman 2 base game - with the exception of the first mission. Any attempt to start any other Hitman 2 mission, any sniper assassin missions, anything that isn’t
    the extra legacy pack content; tells me I need to get access and directs me to the store page for Hitman 2, similar to what you would expect in a trial game.

I paid £54.99 for this bundle version of the game on the microsoft store on my Xbox, which is described on all Xbox store pages clearly as containing the Hitman 2 base game. Yet, it seems I am completely unabe to use the actual game. Only the DLC content.

I’d appreciate any help in gaining access to the full game I’ve paid for. Thanks.

-Dani

:)

Decca1705, May 26, 2020
  2. FrontlineKhan Win User

Hi,

When you follow this link and sign in, it only shows the expansion pass?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/hitman-2/bpqkc5th07xf#activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

Does it say "You own Hitman 2, included in this bundle"?
  3. b0bed790-c193-4a22-a Win User

I can confirm this is not the case. There is only one DLC listed: the expansion pass.
  4. b0bed790-c193-4a22-a Win User

I will try this tonight. Thank you, hope it works!
  5. FrontlineKhan Win User

Hi,

No worries, I'm just sorry you couldn't play the game. Good luck with the refund. Seeing as the first game was on game pass for a while, hopefully 2 will be on there one day.
  6. b0bed790-c193-4a22-a Win User

Yeah. Thanks so much for the help you’ve offered. Its a lot more than the actual MS employees have offered, thats for sure.
Thema:

1. Hitman 2 - Unable to access base game content from bundle purchase. - Similar Threads - Hitman Unable access

2. Forza Horizon , Hitman absolution ,Assassin's Creed , Call of Duty black ops are not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon , Hitman absolution ,Assassin's Creed , Call of Duty black ops are not...: Forza Horizon Hitman absolution Assassin's Creed Call of Duty black ops Most of the backward compatible games are not working on my xbox one s . ..it says it is not compatible . . However I...
  3. Hitman (2016) some episodes are “Not currently available” in the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman (2016) some episodes are “Not currently available” in the Microsoft store: Hi, I cannot download and install Paris, Sapienza, Bangkok, Hokkaido Episodes. NOTE: I have played and finished the game previously, when available with games with gold. NOTE: this also...
  4. Hitman 2 content not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 2 content not available: Hello ive owned hitman 2 for over 2 years and have never been allowed access to seceral maps. I have the hard copy and got multiple packs from the store even bought the game twice because of this....
  5. Store update has killed Hitman 2

in XboX Insiders
    Store update has killed Hitman 2: Hi the store update has bricked my disc copy of hitman 2 I have the expansion pass and legacy goty upgrade pack as of store update this all worked fine now it says I dont own anything not even the...
  6. Hitman the complete first season unable to sync data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman the complete first season unable to sync data.: After downloading Hitman the complete first season through games with gold I am unable to play it. After launching and pressing the A button to start the game fails to sync data. I am given the...
  7. Hitman unable to sync data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman unable to sync data: I downloaded hitman the complete first season through games with gold. I had played it previously but absolutly no pre-existing save data was on my console when I started the download. When I try...
  8. Unable to download Hitman Legacy pack on Xbox (Own Hitman 1 Definitive Edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Hitman Legacy pack on Xbox (Own Hitman 1 Definitive Edition): Guys, I am struggling to redeem the legacy pack for Hitman 2. I have recently purchased both titles and every time I go to the store in Hitman 1 to download the ‘Hitman – GOTY Legacy Pack’ the...
  9. Unable to login to Xbox account Halo: Spartan Strike, Halo: Spartan ****, and Hitman GO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to login to Xbox account Halo: Spartan Strike, Halo: Spartan ****, and Hitman GO: I am unable to login to my Xbox account for any of these games. Every single time I load up a game, it says, "Sorry, we can't sign you in. Try signing in at Xbox.com, then start this app again."...
  10. Unable to purchase Hitman Absolution online pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Hitman Absolution online pass: CANCEL is the only button I can click when I tried to get an online pass in Hitman Absolution. Please help! a4f19f48-45aa-463e-bb63-039e465eb2ee