Hitman Absolution from games with gold freezes

Discus and support Hitman Absolution from games with gold freezes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Maybe someone had same problem and knows how to solve it. I have this game from games with gold. Almost at the end in movie in last chapter... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KubaMatczak, Apr 8, 2014.

1. KubaMatczak
    KubaMatczak Guest

Hello,

Maybe someone had same problem and knows how to solve it. I have this game from games with gold. Almost at the end in movie in last chapter (epilogue) game freezes the consoles, needs to be rebooted manualy.

After reboot i tried to finish mission one more time but problem appeared again, console freezed in exact same moment like before.

Any one knows a solution?

:)

KubaMatczak, Apr 8, 2014
  2. April's free Xbox games with Gold are Hitman: Absolution and Deadlight

Put your shades on, turn your collar up and set those knee joints to "self-satisfied swagger". April's free Xbox games with Gold are Hitman: Absolution, available from the 1st to the 15th, and Deadlight, available from the 16th till the end of the month.

Absolution is the most recent Hitman game, and has attracted controversy for its refining of the franchise's proven sandbox style. Our reviewer, Matt "Dearly Departed" Lees,

deemed the game
    a triumph, noting that "while the previous games let you feel like a certain type of assassin, Absolution offers it all."

April's free Xbox games with Gold are Hitman: Absolution and Deadlight...

MORE

ThisParty©FitsHisFace, Apr 9, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Apr 9, 2014
  4. Revy 50cal
    Revy 50cal Guest

Well mine won't boot into the game at all.. I've completed it before and sold it, so thought this was a good chance to finish off some achievements, but it won't let me load into any levels at all. Or start new game, just freezes on loading

Revy 50cal, Apr 9, 2014
  5. Revy 50cal Win User

Well mine won't boot into the game at all.. I've completed it before and sold it, so thought this was a good chance to finish off some achievements, but it won't let me load into any levels at all. Or start new game, just freezes on loading
  6. JetCityGambler Win User
  7. BenMitchell5 Win User

Hitman: Absolution (Games with Gold)

Glad this game came out. Was always thinking of getting it, as i've played them before and enjoyed them. So being free is a bonus! Look forward to playing it.
  8. Derobin89 Win User

So I downloaded it.. and it's in french..? even after downloading the english pack.. Anyone out there with the same problem?
  9. Jasperrdm Win User

I have never played the Hitman series. Remember people just because you play a lot of games does not mean others play them. Of the games for gold I think only halo, dead island and civ revolution were the only games I bought.
Thema:

1. Hitman Absolution from games with gold freezes - Similar Threads - Hitman Absolution games

2. Can't download Hitman Absolution via Games with Gold.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't download Hitman Absolution via Games with Gold.: Can't download Hitman Absolution via Games with Gold. It says "Этот контент недоступен для консолей в вашем регионе." = "This content is not available in your region", can anybode help? I've just...
  3. Hitman: Absolution "Games With Gold" version

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hitman: Absolution "Games With Gold" version: I had played this and beaten it and sold my copy a year or so ago, but I still enjoy it so when I saw it was free I downloaded it. But every time I try to play it, my Xbox completely freezes. I...
  4. About hitman absolution

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About hitman absolution: i have a question related to hitman absolution. Is hitman absolution Xbox 360 require data installation like gta 5 that we install from disc 1?If yes so can we install the data in usb instead of...
  5. Hitman: Absolution BC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman: Absolution BC: So that bug that killed the hitman experience on Xbox 360 has not been fixed I got to the epilogue and the game froze while it was saving and corrupted my game save. Why was this not fixed...
  6. Hitman: Absolution - progress in game lost twice..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman: Absolution - progress in game lost twice..: I have been playing this game, and now for the second time the game gets an error (the screen freezes) so i turn it off. When i turn the Xbox back on and open the game, all my pogress is lost and...
  7. Cannot download Free Gold Game: Hitman Absolution due to "Child" or "Teen" ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Free Gold Game: Hitman Absolution due to "Child" or "Teen" ...: I am proud to say that I've owned my Xbox (Microsoft) account for about 9 years now. Yes, I started playing at around 8 years old on the original Xbox. I can't say I remember how my father and I...
  8. Hitman: Absolution (Games with Gold)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman: Absolution (Games with Gold): I don't understand why people say while its about time we get a good free games. Halo 3, AC2, and Dead island. Were good. Beggar cant be choosers. But any way im always happy for a free game....
  9. April's free Xbox games with Gold are Hitman: Absolution and Deadlight

in XBoX on Consoles
    April's free Xbox games with Gold are Hitman: Absolution and Deadlight: Put your shades on, turn your collar up and set those knee joints to "self-satisfied swagger". April's free Xbox games with Gold are Hitman: Absolution, available from the 1st to the 15th, and...
  10. April's free Xbox games with Gold are Hitman: Absolution and Deadlight

in XBoX on Consoles
    April's free Xbox games with Gold are Hitman: Absolution and Deadlight: Xbox Games, News & Reviews | GamesRadar+ c721e783-8f34-48ea-b070-83dd19ffa330