Hitman GOTY edition golds save 80%?

Discus and support Hitman GOTY edition golds save 80%? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Does anyone know how much this should be? I'm in the UK and it says that it's £44.99 so if that's 80% off the game would have been about £360. That... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BobDuff80, Dec 11, 2019.

1. BobDuff80
    BobDuff80 Guest

Does anyone know how much this should be? I'm in the UK and it says that it's £44.99 so if that's 80% off the game would have been about £360. That can't be right.

:)

BobDuff80, Dec 11, 2019
  2. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

I Check here and Hitman GOTY Edition are not in Deals With Gold today. Can u send a print of that Golds Save 80%?
  3. BobDuff80 Win User

I first noticed it 3 or 4 days ago but the price hasn't changed.
  4. NafrayuNox Win User

To answer your original question, if it was indeed at - 80% that would be 9£.
  5. MoeZArts Win User

Highly recommend the game! I have been playing Hitman 2 Gold edition and replayed all locations from Hitman with the enhanced graphics.
  6. BobDuff80 Win User

I have been on the phone with the customer service department for about an hour and they have said that they will investigate and get back to me. I might be wrong but I think that if something is advertised at a certain price the seller would be obliged
    to fulfil the offer. Hopefully I can get it with the 80% off.
Thema:

1. Hitman GOTY edition golds save 80%? - Similar Threads - Hitman GOTY edition

2. Hitman 2 - Unable to access base game content from bundle purchase.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 2 - Unable to access base game content from bundle purchase.: Hello, I bought Hitman 2 two days ago. I got the GOTY Legacy Pack bundle as my purchase option. As i understand it, this bundle is supposed to include the Hitman 2 full game as well as all of the...
  3. Hitman edición juego del año[Hitman game of the year edition]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hitman edición juego del año[Hitman game of the year edition]: Compré el hitman edición juego del año, trae el hitman 1, 2 y la campaña de paciente cero, aparte de disfraces y complementos, el problema viene en que no me deja jugar la campaña del hitman 2, ni...
  4. Give me my Hitman 2 Missions back please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Give me my Hitman 2 Missions back please: I haven't played Hitman in a while, I hopped on to my Xbox to see that my Hitman 2 missions were gone, no trace. I was very unhappy, I thought that they wiped the data from my Xbox. I went to the...
  5. Hitman 2 Gold Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 2 Gold Edition.: I recently bought it while it was on sale and for some reason I didn't get the Expansion Pass for it- It says I have to pay an additional forty dollars for a DLC pack that came with the edition I...
  6. Hitman 2 full game on disk problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 2 full game on disk problems: Hi there, As the title tells, I have an issue with Hitman 2 Xbox One Disk game. I have bought the game disk, installed it on my xbox one and everything was available (missions, sides missions,...
  7. HITMAN 2 EXPANSION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HITMAN 2 EXPANSION: So I own hitman 2 on xbox1x and have all content with it; however upon opening the game the already downloaded content isnt available to play on; further telling me to purchase the expansion...
  8. [AU Store] Hitman GotY not showing Gold discount?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    [AU Store] Hitman GotY not showing Gold discount?: Hello, Not sure if there's anything i can do to fix this, but Hitman GotY is listed in the 'deals' section of the Australian store at the moment stating gold members get a discount but that...
  9. Hitman goty still unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman goty still unavailable: Yesterday i asked "Okay so i have hitmantm goty edition and it has news on the front menu that you can get all the hitman 1 levels on hitman 2 for free cause you own goty but when i click it it...
  10. Hitman goty unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman goty unavailable: Okay so i have hitmantm goty edition and it has news on the front menu that you can get all the hitman 1 levels on hitman 2 for free cause you own goty but when i click it it takes to it's page on...