Hitman the complete first season unable to sync data.

Discus and support Hitman the complete first season unable to sync data. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After downloading Hitman the complete first season through games with gold I am unable to play it. After launching and pressing the A button to start... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanielLowbridge, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Hitman the complete first season unable to sync data.

After downloading Hitman the complete first season through games with gold I am unable to play it. After launching and pressing the A button to start the game fails to sync data. I am given the error code 0x838601e7. I looked this up there are no articles
    on the Microsoft website.

The offline option doesn't work either as it tells me to clear local saved games (despite not having any save data for the game).

I have tried a hard reset and uninstalling and reinstalling the game several times and this hasn't helped or worked at all.

Thanks for your time any help would be appreciated.

:)

DanielLowbridge, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Try a hard reset by holding down the power button until the system shuts off.

Then unplug the power cable for 5 min and plug it back in and restart the console.

That might help.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Daniel

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about an error code you keep receiving.

Not being able to sync data usually has to do with not having a stable connection to Xbox Live. I would have you take a look at the

Xbox One Multiplayer Connection Error Solution
    wizard, and see if some of the steps depicted there are able to help alleviate the issue.

In the instance that this does not help, I would recommend performing a soft
    factory reset
    on the console to get this resolved.

I recommend using the Reset and keep my games & apps option as this will reduce the amount of time it takes to get back to gaming.

Keep in mind that this will remove all your accounts and Home Xbox associations, so be sure to have the email and the password of the account you wish to recover.
  4. DanielLowbridge Win User

Thanks for the reply. My xbox live connection is stable. But I don't really feel like doing that factory reset stuff just yet.

I'll wait until Borderlands 3 comes out and if I have a similar problem with that game then I'll know for certain to try the reset thing.
  5. {Syrix} Win User

Hitman (the complete 1st season) and Earth Defense Force 2025 are now available through the Games with Gold program.

Extremely excited to start playing Earth Defense Force 2025 and Hitman: The Complete First Season! I played Hitman: The Complete First Season in the past, so this will definitely be worth the extra space ^-^
  6. DanielLowbridge Win User

Hitman unable to sync data

Thanks the reply. I already uninstalled and reinstalled and it still doesn't work. I'll try doing it again though and giving it another hard reset to see if that works.
Thema:

1. Hitman the complete first season unable to sync data. - Similar Threads - Hitman complete season

2. Hitman unable to sync data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman unable to sync data: I downloaded hitman the complete first season through games with gold. I had played it previously but absolutly no pre-existing save data was on my console when I started the download. When I try...
  3. I own Hitman 2 but cannot access to content and levels

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Hitman 2 but cannot access to content and levels: Hello, I buy Hitman 2 gold Edition back in November and already work fine But since early August i don't have anymore acces to the levels in the game I follow all the indication from Warner...
  4. Hitman Legacy Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman Legacy Pack: Hello, I've been having problems with accessing content for the game Hitman 2. Brief overview: I have a physical copy of Hitman, the Definitive Edition, installed, including all bonus missions...
  5. Hitman 2 xbox one fps drops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 2 xbox one fps drops: Hello. I have a problem in the xbox one version of hitman 2. I play it on the xbox one S. Everytime I shoot an enemy with a high cadence gun like a sub rifle, that results on a very low number of...
  6. Hitman/ game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman/ game pass: Have been playing the 2016 hitman for a hot minute, but now suddenly on august 1st, it doesn't appear in the game pass installed section, and i cant play it. The episodes arent available for...
  7. Hitman the Complete First Season

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman the Complete First Season: Bought the game and could not play Episode 5: Colorado. Says I had to buy it. Anyone else have this problem? Microsoft was absolutely NO HELP whatsoever> abe6124f-9616-497e-9d97-6545cfe68b02
  8. Hitman: The Complete First Season

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman: The Complete First Season: I bough the Hitman: The Complete First Season and I have downloaded the Episode 4: Bangkok, Episode 5: Colorado, Episode 6: Hokkaido along with the Hitman: Bonus Episode.. I am not able to play...
  9. Hitman Complete 1st Season

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman Complete 1st Season: i purchased the Hitman Complete 1st Season and it says that the Paris episode is in it, but does that include the Prologue or is that what the Paris episode is? It shows "Owned" for all episodes,...
  10. Hitman won't be a complete game at launch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hitman won't be a complete game at launch: ...sometimes I feel insulted by PR teams. As if they think consumers are dumb in order to get them to part away with $60 of hard earned money. f17780e1-52d9-4564-bc71-78cc9eb12a2d