Hitman unable to sync data

Discus and support Hitman unable to sync data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded hitman the complete first season through games with gold. I had played it previously but absolutly no pre-existing save data was on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanielLowbridge, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Hitman unable to sync data

I downloaded hitman the complete first season through games with gold. I had played it previously but absolutly no pre-existing save data was on my console when I started the download.

When I try to launch the game it is unable to sync my data and I am given the error code: 0x838601e7

I tried to use the offline option but then it says ''there is a problem with your saved games'' and tells me to clear all my local saved games. Which I'm sure you can understand is something I'm not particularly keen on doing.

I don't have this problem with any other games. Any help in solving this issue would greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Edit: Thanks for the replys and help. I've tried a hard reset and uninstalling and reinstalling the game. But this still hasn't fixed the problem.

:)

DanielLowbridge, Sep 9, 2019
  2. DanielLowbridge Win User

Thanks the reply. I already uninstalled and reinstalled and it still doesn't work. I'll try doing it again though and giving it another hard reset to see if that works.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the
    console.
  4. JPayne9901 Win User

5. DanielLowbridge Win User

Thanks for the reply. I did everything you told me. Unfortunately it didn't work.
  6. DanielLowbridge Win User

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately there are no articles on the error code 0x838601e7.
Thema:

1. Hitman unable to sync data - Similar Threads - Hitman unable sync

2. Hitman the complete first season unable to sync data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman the complete first season unable to sync data.: After downloading Hitman the complete first season through games with gold I am unable to play it. After launching and pressing the A button to start the game fails to sync data. I am given the...
  3. I own Hitman 2 but cannot access to content and levels

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Hitman 2 but cannot access to content and levels: Hello, I buy Hitman 2 gold Edition back in November and already work fine But since early August i don't have anymore acces to the levels in the game I follow all the indication from Warner...
  4. Hitman Legacy Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman Legacy Pack: Hello, I've been having problems with accessing content for the game Hitman 2. Brief overview: I have a physical copy of Hitman, the Definitive Edition, installed, including all bonus missions...
  5. Hitman 2 xbox one fps drops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 2 xbox one fps drops: Hello. I have a problem in the xbox one version of hitman 2. I play it on the xbox one S. Everytime I shoot an enemy with a high cadence gun like a sub rifle, that results on a very low number of...
  6. Hitman/ game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman/ game pass: Have been playing the 2016 hitman for a hot minute, but now suddenly on august 1st, it doesn't appear in the game pass installed section, and i cant play it. The episodes arent available for...
  7. Hitman Legacy Pack Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman Legacy Pack Issues: I got Hitman from Game Pass and installed it all. I already have the Starter Pack from the second game but when checking for the Legacy Pack in-game, it doesn't exist. I have done everything that...
  8. Unable to download Hitman Legacy pack on Xbox (Own Hitman 1 Definitive Edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Hitman Legacy pack on Xbox (Own Hitman 1 Definitive Edition): Guys, I am struggling to redeem the legacy pack for Hitman 2. I have recently purchased both titles and every time I go to the store in Hitman 1 to download the ‘Hitman – GOTY Legacy Pack’ the...
  9. Unable to login to Xbox account Halo: Spartan Strike, Halo: Spartan ****, and Hitman GO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to login to Xbox account Halo: Spartan Strike, Halo: Spartan ****, and Hitman GO: I am unable to login to my Xbox account for any of these games. Every single time I load up a game, it says, "Sorry, we can't sign you in. Try signing in at Xbox.com, then start this app again."...
  10. Unable to purchase Hitman Absolution online pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Hitman Absolution online pass: CANCEL is the only button I can click when I tried to get an online pass in Hitman Absolution. Please help! a4f19f48-45aa-463e-bb63-039e465eb2ee