Hitron: Bridging Guide

Discus and support Hitron: Bridging Guide in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Bridging Guide I tried that already. It say can't find that page. It would have to be done by the isp, which is zito medi .... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XBR Poseidon, Dec 15, 2014.

1. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest

Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Bridging Guide
    I tried that already. It say can't find that page. It would have to be done by the isp, which is zito medi . They set all the codes in the modems online.

:)

XBR Poseidon, Dec 15, 2014
  2. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest

Hitron CGN

Login Information:

Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1

Username – cusadmin

Password – login

Bridging Guide

1. Open a web browser.
    2. Enter http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar and press enter.
    3. Enter “cusadmin” for the username and “admin” for the password when prompted.
    4. Select Status.
    5. Select Capability.
    6. Uncheck the Resaidential Gateway Function check box.
    7. Click the Apply button.

3. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest

Hitron CGN2

Login Information:

Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1

Username – cusadmin

Password – login

Bridging Guide

1. Open a web browser.
    2. Enter http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar and press enter.
    3. Enter “cusadmin” for the username and “admin” for the password when prompted.
    4. Select Status.
    5. Select Capability.
    6. Uncheck the Resaidential Gateway Function check box.
    7. Click the Apply button.

4. Cecil Bloss
    Cecil Bloss Guest

I tried that already. It say can't find that page. It would have to be done by the isp, which is zito medi . They set all the codes in the modems online.

Cecil Bloss, Jul 17, 2016
  5. Cecil Bloss Win User

6. RobertBuckalew Win User

Hardlined in but losing Live connection every 2 - 20 minutes

I cant find info on that exact model but Hitrons have known disconnection issues....I would get a plain MODEM ONLY and a cheap netgear router.......you can try and reset the Hitron to factory defaults by pushing in the little button for 30 seconds....you
    could also try and put the Hitron in "bridge mode" which will make it a modem only and plug the xbox straight into it and test for disconnections....sometimes your isp has to enable "bridge" for you....
  7. Wicked Solitude Win User

Bridging Guide

I already switched the nat to bridged before seeing this and now I cannot login to the router via 192.168.0.1
  8. THE GAME KANG Win User

Bridging Guide

so this is for using a router with this device(NVG510)? because if thats the case I have a D-link GamerLounge(DGL-4500). if i were to bridge these two would it help my nat type for 2 xbox ones?
  9. Wicked Solitude Win User

Bridging Guide

I can't switch it back. Now there is no network
Thema:

1. Hitron: Bridging Guide - Similar Threads - Hitron Bridging Guide

2. Hitron: Console refuses to maintain UPnP

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hitron: Console refuses to maintain UPnP: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Console refuses to maintain UPnP I'm just glad that the change worked for you. Hopefully we'll run into each other out there in the void :) Happy Gaming!...
  3. Hitron: UPnP will not stay on

Hitron: UPnP will not stay on: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): UPnP will not stay on The modem is shared by three consoles, one of which has a hard wire due to sharing the room with it. The others have to connect wireless. Not sure...
  4. Hitron: Xbox One S losing internet connection

Hitron: Xbox One S losing internet connection: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox One S losing internet connection Hello Tsunayoshi, Thank you for letting us know the issue has been resolved. We will go ahead and lock this thread. If you ever...
  5. Hitron: Xbox not Connecting to Internet

Hitron: Xbox not Connecting to Internet: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox not Connecting to Internet Try port forwarding, if that dosnt help see how many devices are connected to your router or modem. If u use up all of your ports...
  6. Hitron: Strict NAT

Hitron: Strict NAT: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Strict NAT You said your OLD Xbox had some ports open? did you try opening ports on the NEW Xbox? be620a1d-8f38-4fe3-8daf-cf562151c5bf
  7. Hitron: Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT

Hitron: Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT Hi there, Thanks for the quick reply. Go ahead and add all the ports you have listed those are the correct 7 ports that must be added...
  8. Hitron: Bridging Guide

Hitron: Bridging Guide: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Bridging Guide Hitron CGN3ROG Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – cusadmin Password – login Bridging Guide Open a web browser. Enter...
  9. Hitron: Bridging Guide

Hitron: Bridging Guide: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Bridging Guide Hitron CGN2 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – cusadmin Password – login Bridging Guide Open a web browser. Enter...
  10. Hitron: Bridging Guide

Hitron: Bridging Guide: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Bridging Guide Hitron CGN Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – cusadmin Password – login Bridging Guide Open a web browser. Enter...