Hitron: can't seem to fix my strict NAT

Discus and support Hitron: can't seem to fix my strict NAT in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Hitron (Modems/Gateways): can't seem to fix my strict NAT I cant seem to fix this issue. I tried resetting my modem, trying different cables and port... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ZannyPantsHD, Jan 7, 2017.

1. ZannyPantsHD
    ZannyPantsHD Guest

Hitron (Modems/Gateways): can't seem to fix my strict NAT
    I cant seem to fix this issue. I tried resetting my modem, trying different cables and port forwarding. It only seems to be on my xbox. works fine on PC and PS4. Any ideas?

:)

ZannyPantsHD, Jan 7, 2017
  2. Krickl42
    Krickl42 Guest
    Hitron: Hitron CGNM-2250

Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Hitron CGNM-2250
    I am trying to change my NAT settings from Strict to open and I can't seem to find any information. Please help me. Thank you!

Krickl42, Jan 7, 2017
  3. AH TriGGeRs
    AH TriGGeRs Guest
    Hitron: IPV4 instead of both

Hitron (Modems/Gateways): IPV4 instead of both
    saying my nat type is strict due to my IPv4. I have always had IPv6 until now and lately benn having xbox connection issues.

AH TriGGeRs, Jan 7, 2017
Thema:

1. Hitron: can't seem to fix my strict NAT - Similar Threads - Hitron can't seem

2. Hitron: Console refuses to maintain UPnP

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hitron: Console refuses to maintain UPnP: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Console refuses to maintain UPnP I'm just glad that the change worked for you. Hopefully we'll run into each other out there in the void :) Happy Gaming!...
  3. Hitron: UPnP will not stay on

Hitron: UPnP will not stay on: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): UPnP will not stay on The modem is shared by three consoles, one of which has a hard wire due to sharing the room with it. The others have to connect wireless. Not sure...
  4. Hitron: Xbox One S losing internet connection

Hitron: Xbox One S losing internet connection: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox One S losing internet connection Hello Tsunayoshi, Thank you for letting us know the issue has been resolved. We will go ahead and lock this thread. If you ever...
  5. Hitron: Xbox not Connecting to Internet

Hitron: Xbox not Connecting to Internet: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox not Connecting to Internet Try port forwarding, if that dosnt help see how many devices are connected to your router or modem. If u use up all of your ports...
  6. Hitron: Strict NAT

Hitron: Strict NAT: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Strict NAT You said your OLD Xbox had some ports open? did you try opening ports on the NEW Xbox? be620a1d-8f38-4fe3-8daf-cf562151c5bf
  7. Hitron: Xbox 360 Network errors

Hitron: Xbox 360 Network errors: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox 360 Network errors Hi Jeremy, Thanks for your response. To further troubleshoot this, it's recommended to attempt connection using an ethernet cable. If there is no...
  8. Hitron: Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT

Hitron: Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT Hi there, Thanks for the quick reply. Go ahead and add all the ports you have listed those are the correct 7 ports that must be added...
  9. Hitron: Moderate

Hitron: Moderate: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Moderate you should check your router settings, i just found this video on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dZJYEmSfHA 9d8c8469-e323-403c-882c-820396cb5175
  10. Hitron: UpNp Unsuccessful i.need help

Hitron: UpNp Unsuccessful i.need help: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): UpNp Unsuccessful i.need help Almost any new standalone router from Netgear, Linksys and other manufacturers would be good for xbox live. A good cheap one would be the...