Hitron: can't seem to fix my strict NAT

Discus and support Hitron: can't seem to fix my strict NAT in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Hitron (Modems/Gateways): can't seem to fix my strict NAT I cant seem to fix this issue. I tried resetting my modem, trying different cables and port... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ZannyPantsHD, Jan 7, 2017.

1. ZannyPantsHD
    ZannyPantsHD Guest

Hitron (Modems/Gateways): can't seem to fix my strict NAT
    I cant seem to fix this issue. I tried resetting my modem, trying different cables and port forwarding. It only seems to be on my xbox. works fine on PC and PS4. Any ideas?

:)

ZannyPantsHD, Jan 7, 2017
  2. Krickl42
    Krickl42 Guest
    Hitron: Hitron CGNM-2250

Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Hitron CGNM-2250
    I am trying to change my NAT settings from Strict to open and I can't seem to find any information. Please help me. Thank you!

Krickl42, Jan 7, 2017
  3. AH TriGGeRs
    AH TriGGeRs Guest
    Hitron: IPV4 instead of both

Hitron (Modems/Gateways): IPV4 instead of both
    saying my nat type is strict due to my IPv4. I have always had IPv6 until now and lately benn having xbox connection issues.

AH TriGGeRs, Jan 7, 2017
  4. DarthLegacy905 Win User

Hitron: Strict NAT

You said your OLD Xbox had some ports open? did you try opening ports on the NEW Xbox?
  5. GMAN990 Win User

Your network does not have a sufficient MTU setting - Belkin F5D8635uk4A Version: v1000

6. jarablue Win User

Windows 10 can't see xb1 at all even with manual IP. Same network and everything, whats up?

XB1 was set to strict NAT. I fixed it and it's now in OPEN. Now I can connect it to my pc for streaming. Looks like it being in strict NAT caused the issue.

Thanks.
  7. oi Animosity Win User

COD Ghosts Friends can't join lobby

The problem is your NAT TYPE. When I'm over at my father's apartment whom has a STRICT NAT, I always have a problem with hosting and connecting to lobbies. When I'm at my mother's whom has a an OPEN NAT, I have no problem whatsover. The only hope for both
    of us would be to wait till the massive update on the Xbox One and hopefully they fix this problem with connection issues. Regardless, a STRICT NAT shouldn't determine who you can and can't connect with.
  8. GMAN990 Win User

Problems connecting the internet.

Thema:

1. Hitron: can't seem to fix my strict NAT - Similar Threads - Hitron can't seem

2. Hitron: Console refuses to maintain UPnP

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hitron: Console refuses to maintain UPnP: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Console refuses to maintain UPnP I'm just glad that the change worked for you. Hopefully we'll run into each other out there in the void :) Happy Gaming!...
  3. Hitron: UPnP will not stay on

Hitron: UPnP will not stay on: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): UPnP will not stay on The modem is shared by three consoles, one of which has a hard wire due to sharing the room with it. The others have to connect wireless. Not sure...
  4. Hitron: Xbox One S losing internet connection

Hitron: Xbox One S losing internet connection: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox One S losing internet connection Hello Tsunayoshi, Thank you for letting us know the issue has been resolved. We will go ahead and lock this thread. If you ever...
  5. Hitron: Xbox not Connecting to Internet

Hitron: Xbox not Connecting to Internet: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox not Connecting to Internet Try port forwarding, if that dosnt help see how many devices are connected to your router or modem. If u use up all of your ports...
  6. Hitron: Strict NAT

Hitron: Strict NAT: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Strict NAT You said your OLD Xbox had some ports open? did you try opening ports on the NEW Xbox? be620a1d-8f38-4fe3-8daf-cf562151c5bf
  7. Hitron: Xbox 360 Network errors

Hitron: Xbox 360 Network errors: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox 360 Network errors Hi Jeremy, Thanks for your response. To further troubleshoot this, it's recommended to attempt connection using an ethernet cable. If there is no...
  8. Hitron: Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT

Hitron: Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT Hi there, Thanks for the quick reply. Go ahead and add all the ports you have listed those are the correct 7 ports that must be added...
  9. Hitron: Moderate

Hitron: Moderate: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Moderate you should check your router settings, i just found this video on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dZJYEmSfHA 9d8c8469-e323-403c-882c-820396cb5175
  10. Hitron: UpNp Unsuccessful i.need help

Hitron: UpNp Unsuccessful i.need help: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): UpNp Unsuccessful i.need help Almost any new standalone router from Netgear, Linksys and other manufacturers would be good for xbox live. A good cheap one would be the...