Hitron: Console refuses to maintain UPnP

Discus and support Hitron: Console refuses to maintain UPnP in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Console refuses to maintain UPnP I'm just glad that the change worked for you. Hopefully we'll run into each other out there... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by I Tsunayoshi I, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Hitron: Console refuses to maintain UPnP

Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Console refuses to maintain UPnP
    I'm just glad that the change worked for you. Hopefully we'll run into each other out there in the void Hitron: Console refuses to maintain UPnP :)

Happy Gaming!

:)

I Tsunayoshi I, Sep 26, 2019
  2. slackadelic Win User

I'm just glad that the change worked for you. Hopefully we'll run into each other out there in the void :)

Happy Gaming!
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Console refuses to maintain UPnP

As everyone else has stated, it's most likely your routers inability to deal correctly with open ports being used by multiple consoles. The fact that it was working at some point with all 3 isn't particularly significant, as it really depends on what each
    console was attempting to do at the time. They may not have been all trying to open the same ports, so no issues, but as soon as they do, the issue will return.

I am unsure as to why you say you can't access the router though, surely a discussion with the account holder would be easy enough to do?

Furthermore, a glance at forum guidelines wouldn't go amiss.

They state that you shouldnt post multiple threads about same issue, and if thread is closed prematurely, the best approach is.to contact a moderator.

They also state to treat people with respect, even the "randoms with useless titles" who are freely trying to assist you
  4. skylaar Win User

I think all the responses you will get here are from "randoms with a useless title". These forums are reviewed by volunteers that like to try to help people if they can.

In an attempt to help you, there have been reports of the Xbox not renewing the UPnP ports if you are using Instant On with some routers. The solutions suggest turning Instant On off and turning Energy Saver on. This does cause your console to have to
    fully boot up when you want to use it so it takes longer but a minute or two longer to load up is better than dealing with all the resetting every day. This may be why the other console does not have any issues.

The root of the problem is the router but I know you have stated you can do nothing about that so maybe this will work for you if you have not tried it yet.
  5. WPAK Win User

I did read it, I merely am stating that you likely can not Do it without.

Maybe it's possible to get an additional router for your side and set that up a bridge and do the port forwarding on that second one.

But I'm afraid I lack the knowledge if that is possible and on how to do that if it is possible
  6. I Tsunayoshi I Win User

I can change basic settings on the modem only. I cant do in and set up a full port forward or anything else that would affect the entire house. Anything that requires me to contact the ISP is out of my hands because I am not the account holder.

Way I see it, if three consoles worked perfectly fine with not one, not two, not three, but four prior modem/gateways and the problem was literally a recent development. I'm not blaming the modem/gateway for the issue now, then, or in the future if it develops
    again.

The reasons the threads keep getting made is because I was trying to get support to do their job since trying to get to them was going nowhere when I wanted to get into a support chat or anything with actual employees paid for tech support. And if you wanna
    get me to respect ambassadors, it would help that I didnt know that they are literally random people that applied for it. It would help for people to not repeat something someone already said they did. It would help for them to read the bloody thread so that
    they know what not to repeat a suggestion on. As someone that used to be an Ambassador, seeing the current crop doing this is an embarrassment.

As an update to the issue at hand, manual port change from console side may have actually fixed the problem since NAT/UPnP both went back to where they should have been and have yet to revert as of the time of this post. Wonder why no one suggested this
    at all?
Thema:

1. Hitron: Console refuses to maintain UPnP - Similar Threads - Hitron Console refuses

2. Hitron: UPnP will not stay on

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hitron: UPnP will not stay on: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): UPnP will not stay on The modem is shared by three consoles, one of which has a hard wire due to sharing the room with it. The others have to connect wireless. Not sure...
  3. Hitron: Xbox One S losing internet connection

Hitron: Xbox One S losing internet connection: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox One S losing internet connection Hello Tsunayoshi, Thank you for letting us know the issue has been resolved. We will go ahead and lock this thread. If you ever...
  4. Hitron: Xbox not Connecting to Internet

Hitron: Xbox not Connecting to Internet: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox not Connecting to Internet Try port forwarding, if that dosnt help see how many devices are connected to your router or modem. If u use up all of your ports...
  5. Hitron: Strict NAT

Hitron: Strict NAT: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Strict NAT You said your OLD Xbox had some ports open? did you try opening ports on the NEW Xbox? be620a1d-8f38-4fe3-8daf-cf562151c5bf
  6. Hitron: Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT

Hitron: Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT Hi there, Thanks for the quick reply. Go ahead and add all the ports you have listed those are the correct 7 ports that must be added...
  7. Hitron: Multiple Console Support

Hitron: Multiple Console Support: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Multiple Console Support Multiple Console Support We have confirmed that this network device is unable to support more than one console with an Open NAT....
  8. Hitron: Multiple Console Support

Hitron: Multiple Console Support: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Multiple Console Support Hitron CGN2 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – cusadmin Password – login Multiple Console Support We have...
  9. Hitron: Multiple Console Support

Hitron: Multiple Console Support: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Multiple Console Support Hitron CGN2 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – cusadmin Password – login Multiple Console Support We have...
  10. Hitron: Multiple Console Support

Hitron: Multiple Console Support: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Multiple Console Support Hitron CGN Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – cusadmin Password – login Multiple Console Support We have...