Hitron: Download speed dropped after November update

Discus and support Hitron: Download speed dropped after November update in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Download speed dropped after November update Since the November update my download speed on the Xbox has gone from 300mbps to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Retropyro, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Retropyro
    Retropyro Guest

Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Download speed dropped after November update
    Since the November update my download speed on the Xbox has gone from 300mbps to between 50 and rarely 100. All other devices are unaffected. It's only the Xbox One.

I have always used a static ip address and run it in the DMZ (only way I can ever get an open NAT). The XBO is wired.

Even my cell phone on wireless gets 180mbps download.

:)

Retropyro, Nov 15, 2016
  2. Pandasaur cx
    Pandasaur cx Guest
    Changing NAT type

The Hitron is the primary router. My cable is connected to it for fast download speeds.

Arris

-Hitron

-- Xbox One, PC, Xbox 360 (All share one cable.)

-- Cisco

The other cables are connected to Cisco.

Pandasaur cx, Nov 15, 2016
  3. OSU2.zip can't be downloaded in any way

We have a DevKit in our company, which can't be updated after factory reset.

After investigation I found that I need to update it with OSU2 first, and with OSU1 after it.

Unfortunately OSU2.zip can't be downloaded from servers nor by console and PC manually. Downloads 100+MB and speed drops to 0

FairerCascade61, Nov 15, 2016
  4. Pandasaur cx Win User

Changing NAT type

The Hitron is the primary router. My cable is connected to it for fast download speeds.

Arris

-Hitron

-- Xbox One, PC, Xbox 360 (All share one cable.)

-- Cisco

The other cables are connected to Cisco.
  5. Calliber Win User

Reduced download speed and NAT issues after update.

Yes, the net is bad. But that does nothing to explain WHY the speed on the xbox's dropped after the update was installed, why the Win10 dropped after update (apparently had one last week as well), and the vista remains unchanged. Bad internet would affect
    all devices equally on a speed test that is being sent to the same destination. And just now, testing on a clean signal both confirmed by modem and laptop, xbox is showing as low as 0 download and again at best .82. There was a brief period where content
    usage was not available from Xbox, at that time speed on the box showed 1.05. So it can't be the connection itself that's fluctuating because the modem history shows no drops during that time, it has to be in the systems.
  6. EZT Shotgunz Win User

Season Pass - Paying for Nov Speed Pack?

Try downloading the 2011 Volkswagen Scirocco R, then you can download the November Speed Pack.
  7. CHRYSOKOS RTG Win User

Thruster Pack question using it to get cloeer to melee enemy

Use it with the updated speed you can get in a drop.
  8. CLR iFiReHaWk Win User

When i try to install a game, it doesn't work

Sometimes, Download speed is at 20mb, but then, it drops to 1mb or the download stops, is Wireless so maybe that's the problem
Thema:

1. Hitron: Download speed dropped after November update - Similar Threads - Hitron Download speed

2. Hitron: Console refuses to maintain UPnP

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hitron: Console refuses to maintain UPnP: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Console refuses to maintain UPnP I'm just glad that the change worked for you. Hopefully we'll run into each other out there in the void :) Happy Gaming!...
  3. Hitron: UPnP will not stay on

Hitron: UPnP will not stay on: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): UPnP will not stay on The modem is shared by three consoles, one of which has a hard wire due to sharing the room with it. The others have to connect wireless. Not sure...
  4. Hitron: Xbox One S losing internet connection

Hitron: Xbox One S losing internet connection: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox One S losing internet connection Hello Tsunayoshi, Thank you for letting us know the issue has been resolved. We will go ahead and lock this thread. If you ever...
  5. Hitron: Xbox not Connecting to Internet

Hitron: Xbox not Connecting to Internet: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox not Connecting to Internet Try port forwarding, if that dosnt help see how many devices are connected to your router or modem. If u use up all of your ports...
  6. Hitron: Strict NAT

Hitron: Strict NAT: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Strict NAT You said your OLD Xbox had some ports open? did you try opening ports on the NEW Xbox? be620a1d-8f38-4fe3-8daf-cf562151c5bf
  7. Hitron: Xbox 360 Network errors

Hitron: Xbox 360 Network errors: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox 360 Network errors Hi Jeremy, Thanks for your response. To further troubleshoot this, it's recommended to attempt connection using an ethernet cable. If there is no...
  8. Hitron: Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT

Hitron: Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT Hi there, Thanks for the quick reply. Go ahead and add all the ports you have listed those are the correct 7 ports that must be added...
  9. Hitron: Moderate

Hitron: Moderate: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Moderate you should check your router settings, i just found this video on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dZJYEmSfHA 9d8c8469-e323-403c-882c-820396cb5175
  10. Hitron: UpNp Unsuccessful i.need help

Hitron: UpNp Unsuccessful i.need help: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): UpNp Unsuccessful i.need help Almost any new standalone router from Netgear, Linksys and other manufacturers would be good for xbox live. A good cheap one would be the...