Hitron: Moderate

Discus and support Hitron: Moderate in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Moderate you should check your router settings, i just found this video on youtube... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by nathanworsham, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Hitron: Moderate

Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Moderate
    you should check your router settings, i just found this video on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dZJYEmSfHA

:)

nathanworsham, Feb 1, 2019
  2. Pain130798 Win User

you should check your router settings, i just found this video on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dZJYEmSfHA
  3. RobertBuckalew Win User

Latency Issues

what is the model number of the hitron modem ? most hitrons are also routers (gateways) and that might be the problem....
  4. Pandasaur cx Win User

Changing NAT type

The Hitron is the primary router. My cable is connected to it for fast download speeds.

Arris

-Hitron

-- Xbox One, PC, Xbox 360 (All share one cable.)

-- Cisco

The other cables are connected to Cisco.
  5. kananadiankid Win User

XBOX 360 connects to network but not internet

I have a CGN3ROG Router from Hitron Technologies.
  6. xToast of Doom Win User

Connection failure

It's the newest router that Rogers offers. I believe it's made by hitron
Thema:

1. Hitron: Moderate - Similar Threads - Hitron Moderate

2. Hitron: Xbox 360 Network errors

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hitron: Xbox 360 Network errors: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox 360 Network errors Hi Jeremy, Thanks for your response. To further troubleshoot this, it's recommended to attempt connection using an ethernet cable. If there is no...
  3. Hitron: Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT

Hitron: Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT Hi there, Thanks for the quick reply. Go ahead and add all the ports you have listed those are the correct 7 ports that must be added...
  4. Hitron: UpNp Unsuccessful i.need help

Hitron: UpNp Unsuccessful i.need help: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): UpNp Unsuccessful i.need help Almost any new standalone router from Netgear, Linksys and other manufacturers would be good for xbox live. A good cheap one would be the...
  5. Hitron: Losing upload speed and high packet loss on Xbox one x

Hitron: Losing upload speed and high packet loss on Xbox one x: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Losing upload speed and high packet loss on Xbox one x By chance are these times at the same time every week? If this is so then that easily could be your ISP doing...
  6. Hitron: Xbox Live shows as not connected when internet is connected

Hitron: Xbox Live shows as not connected when internet is connected: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox Live shows as not connected when internet is connected Hi lidstrom, I'm sorry to hear the issue is persisting. If the network connection shows up to be good with an...
  7. Hitron: MAC address

Hitron: MAC address: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): MAC address Hi Jason, Thanks for reaching out to us today. By looking at the category you choose it seems that your device is a Hitron CGN Modem/Gateway. Is this...
  8. Hitron: Xbox one live stream issues.

Hitron: Xbox one live stream issues.: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox one live stream issues. Yes wired or wireless will make a huge difference. So will the amount of people in your household using the same internet at the same time....
  9. Hitron: Networking

Hitron: Networking: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Networking Thank you Arminator for actually looking at my problem and telling me how to fix it. I know have open ports on ALL 5 of my Xbox One's...
  10. Hitron: NAT type strict an upnp is unsuccessful

Hitron: NAT type strict an upnp is unsuccessful: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): NAT type strict an upnp is unsuccessful Not sure what links you have tried but if you haven't already tried this one give it a shot. UPnP not successful in your network...