Hitron: Multiple Console Support

Discus and support Hitron: Multiple Console Support in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Multiple Console Support Hitron CGN2 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – cusadmin Password –... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XBR Poseidon, Dec 15, 2014.

1. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest

Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Multiple Console Support
    Hitron CGN2

Login Information:

Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1

Username – cusadmin

Password – login

Multiple Console Support

We have confirmed that this network device is unable to support more than one console with an Open NAT.

:)

XBR Poseidon, Dec 15, 2014
  2. Baron Wayne
    Baron Wayne Guest
    Hitron: Hitron Gateway Port Settings

Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Hitron Gateway Port Settings
    Need help finding the Port data I need to setup for my Hitron Gateway to support multiple consoles for open NAT

Baron Wayne, Dec 15, 2014
  3. XBIR Zeus
    XBIR Zeus Guest

Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Multiple Console Support
    Multiple Console Support

We have confirmed that this network device is unable to support more than one console with an Open NAT.

XBIR Zeus, Dec 15, 2014
  4. Malacath Win User

Multiple Console Support

I am able to have open NATs in Xbox one and xbox 360 simultaneously. Both devices require port 3074 and both have open NATs.
  5. tiny 8U88LES Win User

Multiple Console Support

I have 2 X1's and a 360 in an ASUS RT-AC87U router and having problems with moderate and strict NAT's. Not sure what's going on--can someone give me advice? I guess this router doesn't support multiple consoles?
  6. xMidget Furyx Win User

Multiple Console Support

I have this router and I can't get either console to be open NAT. When I forward the ports it will not connect at all to Xbox live. I can't get two consoles in the same lobby consistently.
  7. R Patrick Win User

Multiple Console Support

Just thought I would say something in here. Running 2 xbone's other than the ssid and pw being changed everything is default. Everything has been working great.
  8. Blairlio Win User

Multiple Console Support

You know what it means when u assume right?! It means you make a *** out off me and yourself!!! i own this router and it does not work when trying to play the same game online! drops a player and does not reconnect! do your home work people! I did and after
    the fact!
Thema:

1. Hitron: Multiple Console Support - Similar Threads - Hitron Multiple Console

2. Hitron: Console refuses to maintain UPnP

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hitron: Console refuses to maintain UPnP: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Console refuses to maintain UPnP I'm just glad that the change worked for you. Hopefully we'll run into each other out there in the void :) Happy Gaming!...
  3. Hitron: UPnP will not stay on

Hitron: UPnP will not stay on: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): UPnP will not stay on The modem is shared by three consoles, one of which has a hard wire due to sharing the room with it. The others have to connect wireless. Not sure...
  4. Hitron: Xbox One S losing internet connection

Hitron: Xbox One S losing internet connection: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox One S losing internet connection Hello Tsunayoshi, Thank you for letting us know the issue has been resolved. We will go ahead and lock this thread. If you ever...
  5. Hitron: Xbox not Connecting to Internet

Hitron: Xbox not Connecting to Internet: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox not Connecting to Internet Try port forwarding, if that dosnt help see how many devices are connected to your router or modem. If u use up all of your ports...
  6. Hitron: Strict NAT

Hitron: Strict NAT: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Strict NAT You said your OLD Xbox had some ports open? did you try opening ports on the NEW Xbox? be620a1d-8f38-4fe3-8daf-cf562151c5bf
  7. Hitron: Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT

Hitron: Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT Hi there, Thanks for the quick reply. Go ahead and add all the ports you have listed those are the correct 7 ports that must be added...
  8. Hitron: Multiple Console Support

Hitron: Multiple Console Support: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Multiple Console Support Multiple Console Support We have confirmed that this network device is unable to support more than one console with an Open NAT....
  9. Hitron: Multiple Console Support

Hitron: Multiple Console Support: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Multiple Console Support Hitron CGN2 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – cusadmin Password – login Multiple Console Support We have...
  10. Hitron: Multiple Console Support

Hitron: Multiple Console Support: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Multiple Console Support Hitron CGN Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – cusadmin Password – login Multiple Console Support We have...