Hitron: NAT type strict an upnp is unsuccessful

Discus and support Hitron: NAT type strict an upnp is unsuccessful in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Hitron (Modems/Gateways): NAT type strict an upnp is unsuccessful Not sure what links you have tried but if you haven't already tried this one give it... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by RS SINNER, Jul 17, 2018.

1. RS SINNER
    RS SINNER Guest

Hitron (Modems/Gateways): NAT type strict an upnp is unsuccessful
    Not sure what links you have tried but if you haven't already tried this one give it a shot. UPnP not successful in your network settings

If that doesn't work try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. While the console
    is off unplug your router for 3 to for minutes the plug the power cords back in let the router reset and then restart the console.

Hope this helps. Good Luck.

:)

RS SINNER, Jul 17, 2018
  2. JeroenBoom
    JeroenBoom Guest
    JeroenBoom, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Rsns2Die
    Rsns2Die Guest
    Can't play multiplayer when I have redeemed free 14-day trial Xbox live code with my new Xbox one s

also just to clarify my UpnP settings on my router are turned on, and I had adjusted it so the Xbox one s was saying my NAT type was open and that there was no problems with the UpnP but now it shows NAT as moderate and UpnP as unsuccessful. It tends to
    switch between those two ways.

Rsns2Die, Jul 17, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Not sure what links you have tried but if you haven't already tried this one give it a shot. UPnP not successful in your network settings

If that doesn't work try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. While the console
    is off unplug your router for 3 to for minutes the plug the power cords back in let the router reset and then restart the console.

{Parity}, Jul 18, 2018
  5. {Parity} Win User

Not sure what links you have tried but if you haven't already tried this one give it a shot. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/upnp-not-successful

6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox One UPnP not successful and NAT Type Strict

Hi Fox,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Sorry for the issue with your NAT and UPNP. You can try this guide for

UPNP unsuccessful
    also can try the one for
    strict NAT type

Thanks,

Brad
  7. JeroenBoom Win User

XBOX LIVE NOT CONNECTING

8. Rsns2Die Win User

Can't play multiplayer when I have redeemed free 14-day trial Xbox live code with my new Xbox one s

also just to clarify my UpnP settings on my router are turned on, and I had adjusted it so the Xbox one s was saying my NAT type was open and that there was no problems with the UpnP but now it shows NAT as moderate and UpnP as unsuccessful. It tends to
    switch between those two ways.
  9. ChiefJoboo Win User

Hitron: UpNp Unsuccessful i.need help

Almost any new standalone router from Netgear, Linksys and other manufacturers would be good for xbox live. A good cheap one would be the Linksys WRT54G but if you have the money I would recommend one around $100 USD. Of course the better the router the
    better it will probably be.

The combination modem/routers that your ISP may give may be causing the problem. If you could set it to modem only or ask your ISP for a modem only version and then use a router you buy, you will probably not have this problem anymore.
Thema:

1. Hitron: NAT type strict an upnp is unsuccessful - Similar Threads - Hitron NAT type

2. Hitron: Console refuses to maintain UPnP

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hitron: Console refuses to maintain UPnP: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Console refuses to maintain UPnP I'm just glad that the change worked for you. Hopefully we'll run into each other out there in the void :) Happy Gaming!...
  3. Hitron: UPnP will not stay on

Hitron: UPnP will not stay on: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): UPnP will not stay on The modem is shared by three consoles, one of which has a hard wire due to sharing the room with it. The others have to connect wireless. Not sure...
  4. Hitron: Xbox One S losing internet connection

Hitron: Xbox One S losing internet connection: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox One S losing internet connection Hello Tsunayoshi, Thank you for letting us know the issue has been resolved. We will go ahead and lock this thread. If you ever...
  5. Hitron: Xbox not Connecting to Internet

Hitron: Xbox not Connecting to Internet: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox not Connecting to Internet Try port forwarding, if that dosnt help see how many devices are connected to your router or modem. If u use up all of your ports...
  6. Hitron: Strict NAT

Hitron: Strict NAT: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Strict NAT You said your OLD Xbox had some ports open? did you try opening ports on the NEW Xbox? be620a1d-8f38-4fe3-8daf-cf562151c5bf
  7. Hitron: Xbox 360 Network errors

Hitron: Xbox 360 Network errors: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox 360 Network errors Hi Jeremy, Thanks for your response. To further troubleshoot this, it's recommended to attempt connection using an ethernet cable. If there is no...
  8. Hitron: Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT

Hitron: Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT Hi there, Thanks for the quick reply. Go ahead and add all the ports you have listed those are the correct 7 ports that must be added...
  9. Hitron: How to get open NAT on all CGN Gateways

Hitron: How to get open NAT on all CGN Gateways: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): How to get open NAT on all CGN Gateways Is there a step by step process for this? For stupid people? Because I have no idea what I am doing. Thank you....
  10. Hitron: can't seem to fix my strict NAT

Hitron: can't seem to fix my strict NAT: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): can't seem to fix my strict NAT I cant seem to fix this issue. I tried resetting my modem, trying different cables and port forwarding. It only seems to be on my xbox....