Hitron: UpNp Unsuccessful i.need help

Discus and support Hitron: UpNp Unsuccessful i.need help in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Hitron (Modems/Gateways): UpNp Unsuccessful i.need help Almost any new standalone router from Netgear, Linksys and other manufacturers would be good... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by PegCityy204, Jan 29, 2019.

1. PegCityy204
    PegCityy204 Guest

Hitron (Modems/Gateways): UpNp Unsuccessful i.need help
    Almost any new standalone router from Netgear, Linksys and other manufacturers would be good for xbox live. A good cheap one would be the Linksys WRT54G but if you have the money I would recommend one around $100 USD. Of course the better the router the
    better it will probably be.

The combination modem/routers that your ISP may give may be causing the problem. If you could set it to modem only or ask your ISP for a modem only version and then use a router you buy, you will probably not have this problem anymore.

:)

PegCityy204, Jan 29, 2019
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

Almost any new standalone router from Netgear, Linksys and other manufacturers would be good for xbox live. A good cheap one would be the Linksys WRT54G but if you have the money I would recommend one around $100 USD. Of course the better the router the
    better it will probably be.

The combination modem/routers that your ISP may give may be causing the problem. If you could set it to modem only or ask your ISP for a modem only version and then use a router you buy, you will probably not have this problem anymore.
  3. PegCityy204 Win User

UpNp Unsuccessful i.need help

Ya that is what i was reading any suggestions on good gaming router? I just do not understand why it worked fine for years and then just suddenly stop. I also contacted my isp and they really did not help out at all thanks for the info
  4. XBF George L Win User

5. {Parity} Win User

It appears that you are using the ISP supplied gateway (modem/router) combination. My suggestion would be to change that to a modem only through the configuration in the device then purchase a good gaming router that handles UPNP better. Those combo
    devices supplied by the ISP are not the best of devices for what you are wanting to do.
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

If they told you to do port forwarding or use the DMZ with a static IP that's only for a house with 1 xbox, so please undo those if you did that. If you do have those enabled, it will cause trouble for the other console.

Please see this page for more info on this error:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/networking/upnp-not-successful
Thema:

1. Hitron: UpNp Unsuccessful i.need help - Similar Threads - Hitron UpNp Unsuccessful

2. Hitron: Xbox 360 Network errors

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hitron: Xbox 360 Network errors: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox 360 Network errors Hi Jeremy, Thanks for your response. To further troubleshoot this, it's recommended to attempt connection using an ethernet cable. If there is no...
  3. Hitron: Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT

Hitron: Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT Hi there, Thanks for the quick reply. Go ahead and add all the ports you have listed those are the correct 7 ports that must be added...
  4. Hitron: Moderate

Hitron: Moderate: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Moderate you should check your router settings, i just found this video on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dZJYEmSfHA 9d8c8469-e323-403c-882c-820396cb5175
  5. Hitron: NAT type strict an upnp is unsuccessful

Hitron: NAT type strict an upnp is unsuccessful: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): NAT type strict an upnp is unsuccessful Not sure what links you have tried but if you haven't already tried this one give it a shot. UPnP not successful in your network...
  6. Hitron: UPnP

Hitron: UPnP: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): UPnP okay, i figured it out boys. ad i have a hitron as well! i changed my port on the xbox to the 50938, then went into the hitron and made the following port NAME: XBL...
  7. Hitron: UPnP

Hitron: UPnP: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): UPnP Hitron CGN3ROG Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – cusadmin Password – login UPnP Open a web browser. Enter http://192.168.1.1 in the...
  8. Hitron: UPnP

Hitron: UPnP: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): UPnP Hitron CGN2 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – cusadmin Password – login UPnP Open a web browser. Enter http://192.168.1.1 in...
  9. Hitron: UPnP

Hitron: UPnP: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): UPnP Hitron CGN2 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – cusadmin Password – login UPnP Open a web browser. Enter http://192.168.1.1 in...
  10. Hitron: UPnP

Hitron: UPnP: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): UPnP The directions are not correct for this post. The "Status" bar is on the left and then there is no "Capability" tab to be found. Also the IP is wrong, and I have the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where is the upnp setting on hitron