Hitron: UPnP will not stay on

Discus and support Hitron: UPnP will not stay on in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Hitron (Modems/Gateways): UPnP will not stay on The modem is shared by three consoles, one of which has a hard wire due to sharing the room with it.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by I Tsunayoshi I, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Hitron: UPnP will not stay on

Hitron (Modems/Gateways): UPnP will not stay on
    The modem is shared by three consoles, one of which has a hard wire due to sharing the room with it. The others have to connect wireless. Not sure about what you mean about gateway, and we have no router or its combined with the unit that we rent from the
    ISP. Its been reset in the last two days from the first attempt to reset the UPnP to remain active with my console as its the one dropping most frequently.

Its also been reboot multiple times on top of that as part of the UPnP resetting process.

:)

I Tsunayoshi I, Sep 17, 2019
  2. I Tsunayoshi I Win User

The modem is shared by three consoles, one of which has a hard wire due to sharing the room with it. The others have to connect wireless. Not sure about what you mean about gateway, and we have no router or its combined with the unit that we rent from the
    ISP. Its been reset in the last two days from the first attempt to reset the UPnP to remain active with my console as its the one dropping most frequently.

Its also been reboot multiple times on top of that as part of the UPnP resetting process.
  3. x DismaL x Win User

Hitron: UPnP

The directions are not correct for this post. The "Status" bar is on the left and then there is no "Capability" tab to be found. Also the IP is wrong, and I have the Hitron Technologies model CGN.
  4. superjester Win User

Hitron: UPnP

okay, i figured it out boys. ad i have a hitron as well! i changed my port on the xbox to the 50938, then went into the hitron and made the following port

NAME: XBL

TCP/UDP

Public PORT: 50938-50938

private port: 50938-50938

and im now open!

oh you might wanna make a dhcp reservation as well and tell it that you want the lease to last forever
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

UPnP will not stay on

Yes but you would port forward 1 console, and dmz the other 2. Or dmz all three
  6. I Tsunayoshi I Win User

UPnP will not stay on

From what I have seen where they mention not having UPnP and a DMZ set up at the same time, I will go with that being something that could affect the entire house instead of just me.
Thema:

1. Hitron: UPnP will not stay on - Similar Threads - Hitron UPnP stay

2. Hitron: Console refuses to maintain UPnP

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hitron: Console refuses to maintain UPnP: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Console refuses to maintain UPnP I'm just glad that the change worked for you. Hopefully we'll run into each other out there in the void :) Happy Gaming!...
  3. Hitron: Xbox One S losing internet connection

Hitron: Xbox One S losing internet connection: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox One S losing internet connection Hello Tsunayoshi, Thank you for letting us know the issue has been resolved. We will go ahead and lock this thread. If you ever...
  4. Hitron: UpNp Unsuccessful i.need help

Hitron: UpNp Unsuccessful i.need help: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): UpNp Unsuccessful i.need help Almost any new standalone router from Netgear, Linksys and other manufacturers would be good for xbox live. A good cheap one would be the...
  5. Hitron: NAT type strict an upnp is unsuccessful

Hitron: NAT type strict an upnp is unsuccessful: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): NAT type strict an upnp is unsuccessful Not sure what links you have tried but if you haven't already tried this one give it a shot. UPnP not successful in your network...
  6. Hitron: UPnP

Hitron: UPnP: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): UPnP okay, i figured it out boys. ad i have a hitron as well! i changed my port on the xbox to the 50938, then went into the hitron and made the following port NAME: XBL...
  7. Hitron: UPnP

Hitron: UPnP: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): UPnP Hitron CGN3ROG Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – cusadmin Password – login UPnP Open a web browser. Enter http://192.168.1.1 in the...
  8. Hitron: UPnP

Hitron: UPnP: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): UPnP Hitron CGN2 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – cusadmin Password – login UPnP Open a web browser. Enter http://192.168.1.1 in...
  9. Hitron: UPnP

Hitron: UPnP: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): UPnP Hitron CGN2 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – cusadmin Password – login UPnP Open a web browser. Enter http://192.168.1.1 in...
  10. Hitron: UPnP

Hitron: UPnP: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): UPnP The directions are not correct for this post. The "Status" bar is on the left and then there is no "Capability" tab to be found. Also the IP is wrong, and I have the...