HMDI Problems. No sound.

Discus and support HMDI Problems. No sound. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys I recently went out of town and brought along my Xbox 360 and a small HDTV to play on. When I was away everything worked great, games on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sukhoi Wolf, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Sukhoi Wolf
    Sukhoi Wolf Guest

HMDI Problems. No sound.

Hey guys I recently went out of town and brought along my Xbox 360 and a small HDTV to play on. When I was away everything worked great, games on disc, games on my hard drive, and DVD's. I got home yesterday, and proceeded to set everything up again but
    when I did my TV said my Xbox 360's input mode was not supported. So I moved it to another TV, reset the video settings and now I have no sound! I've used two different HDMI cables on two different TV's, so I know it's not the cables. Any way of restoring
    sound? I'd appreciate any help!

:)

Sukhoi Wolf, Feb 3, 2014
  2. headshotWU
    headshotWU Guest
    TV No Sound?

I Have Onkyo HT-R280 sound sournd system that have ports HMDI for game sat-cable and tv. hook up xbox1 like said no sound on Sound system but have on Xbox1? Can i hook up cable box to calbe on sound system because it got one hmdi out to tv on the HT-R280?
    Thats how i had 360 hook-up. teyed opitl cable to

headshotWU, Feb 3, 2014
  3. Rude Dory
    Rude Dory Guest
    Xbox will not show up on TV screen.

If you can connected your 360 to other HDTVs and through the composite cables on your TV then it sounds like the issue is with the HDMI cable. Make sure it is connected properly and if there is still no change, try a different HMDI cable

Rude Dory, Feb 3, 2014
  4. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest

HMDI Problems. No sound.

Hi, try going to settings/ system/ console settings/ display and disable display discovery. Power the xbox off and back on again.

EggsBoxJuan, Feb 3, 2014
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

HMDI Problems. No sound.

Hi, try going to settings/ system/ console settings/ display and disable display discovery. Power the xbox off and back on again.
  6. TheMadSlabber Win User

No sound coming from the TV while Xbox one is on.

Ya I'm having the same problem followed all the troubleshooting tips yet still having the same problem hmdi sound is set to off and everytime I try to change it it says you cant have both off at the same time.
  7. Wackieracer Win User

Xbox not working

Sorry to hear you are having problems, i am here to help.

If your xbox is turned on and all the cables are connected, and your tv is saying the " no signal" it can only be 2 things

1- your tv is on the wrong source, i.e hmdi, tv, av ect. So please check by pressing the source button, and go onto hmdi,

2- that port has a problem so if you have a second or third hmdi port, use that. But do remember that each port is separate,

So source would say hmdi 1, hmdi 2 ect. So it is possible to plug into the wrong one, you normally use.

I hope this helps and you can enjoy your games.

Keep gaming fun and enjoyable for everyone 👊
  8. EtheriousGamer7 Win User

Xbox One X overheating alot

I got it repaired for hmdi port problems last month and I'm past warranty
  9. Rude Dory Win User

Xbox will not show up on TV screen.

If you can connected your 360 to other HDTVs and through the composite cables on your TV then it sounds like the issue is with the HDMI cable. Make sure it is connected properly and if there is still no change, try a different HMDI cable
Thema:

HMDI Problems. No sound.

1. HMDI Problems. No sound. - Similar Threads - HMDI Problems sound

2. Fortnite login problem connecting to xbox live servers

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite login problem connecting to xbox live servers: Cant pass fortnite login on xcloud. Has anyone had this issue and know how to fix? https://imgur.com/a/M3fFRp7 submitted by /u/victordosanjos [link] [comments]
  3. Critical Problem with XBOX INSIDER Auto-Updates on Original Xbox with external hard drives...

in XboX Insiders
    Critical Problem with XBOX INSIDER Auto-Updates on Original Xbox with external hard drives...: To the mods--(This question IS about xbox insider topics as this problem is only happening to me because of the updates I'm getting from being in the insider program.) I've been in the insider...
  4. Game download problem (on beta 2210.220920.2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Game download problem (on beta 2210.220920.2200): Hello, Since the last update I have some problem for downloading the games I am purchasing. That it starts and after five seconds it stopped or queued. I have not any problem with apps...
  5. Flight Simulator and Xbox app problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator and Xbox app problems.: Dear people, I hope you can help me. All of a sudden, with nothing changed, I have issues. I can sign in OK to Microsoft, I can load Xbox app and my FS is in the Library and I can install it, and...
  6. Xbox app with EA play download problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app with EA play download problem.: Hello guys. Im stuck and dont know what to do anymore. as some of you may know fifa 23 trial has been released to ea play/pro players. So I wanted to download the trial. I press install on the...
  7. saida hdmi do x-box one[Translation-exit hmdi on Xbox one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    saida hdmi do x-box one[Translation-exit hmdi on Xbox one]: Tenho o x-box já há algum tempo. Ontem fui baixar um jogo, muito pesado e durante o processo de baixar o jogo o console aparentemente passou a não enviar mais sinal para a televisão. A televisão...
  8. HMDI XBOX ONE S PORT NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    HMDI XBOX ONE S PORT NOT WORKING: HDMi port will not work, when I put it in it seems loose, I need to know if there is any possible fix for this? [img] 70c50583-d035-4c58-9277-0dd8fe066829
  9. How to switch between HMDI input and USB Digital TV Tuner on XBOX ONE?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to switch between HMDI input and USB Digital TV Tuner on XBOX ONE?: I've been using the Digital TV Tuner but now I want to watch something I recorded on Sky which is connected through the HDMI. How to get I switch back to viewing the HDMI input? Thanks, Andrew...
  10. Xbox 360 Hmdi-Dvi to my monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Hmdi-Dvi to my monitor: I connected them and my monitor says input not detected. f4ed7f28-7882-4543-aa99-5fae6e2fc9d1