Holding Game Companies accountable..

Discus and support Holding Game Companies accountable.. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do you go about rules and standards for companies following you when they breach contract taking advantage of your loyal customers...example: just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZepheusZgx4t, Oct 1, 2019.

1. ZepheusZgx4t
    ZepheusZgx4t Guest

How do you go about rules and standards for companies following you when they breach contract taking advantage of your loyal customers...example: just lately WOT or World of Tanks War Gaming advertised a tank object 907 tier 10 proclaiming it was a hard
    hitting hard armor tank costing 450 thousand free experience...converting experience takes gold which takes money...value or cost of vehicle in game is 18000 gold which is 12000 gold for 50 and 6500 gold for 30 which equals 80 dollars ...but as the story goes
    you don't get what you paid for as your money it turns out its not the real version and it was weakened before it came out making it what it isn't and besides that it was a lazy copy of a T62A tier 10 tank which is a lower grade medium with same stats as the
    object 907 in plain sight if you have a brain..This is misleading and Victicious advertising created to take advantage of your customers for in game products...You can see on the forums people are not happy and they don't address it either...How as a leading
    company can you protect your dedicated consumers? And how as a company due to in game transactions can you represent your consumers toward bad intentions of openly taking advantage of them as this predicted rise of in game content comes forth at a plethora
    toward us the people..falsely advertising and misleading intentionly in open is not good...I've been a loyal customer over a decade and see this new trend with many companies now which isn't good and wonder how this would be addressed in the future to protect
    your assets as us your loyal customers which ensures your company as well..

:)

ZepheusZgx4t, Oct 1, 2019
  2. GroundOregano94 Win User

This is a very tricky and hard question. I disagree with false advertising, off course. I have been playing WOT for 10 years, and it is always a game of many factors and many chances. Sometimes they nerf some tanks for balance like my bought tank 7 years
    ago. Today, it is not like it used to be. Just like my car.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Zepheus,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend going to
    Wargaming site
    . They are the publisher and developer of the game. Microsoft only hosts the sale of currency, in game items etc. As this is a developer issue, I will be locking this thread as there is nothing we can do here for this issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there ZepheusZgx4t

If i remember correctly they nerfed that tank due to it was over powered and alot of players did state it was like paying to win ect. But it would be someone thing to double check on the game forums itself >> which you can find ere https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/ .
    But there was of course changes and it does come to buyer beware and it is something to bring up to the game devs not the platform you can play it on.
  5. MissCristabel Win User

account hold

That is what I was afraid of. Thank you :)
  6. SiLeNt Ph0eNiX Win User

account hold

Thema:

1. Holding Game Companies accountable.. - Similar Threads - Holding Game Companies

2. If you could hold a Gaming Guiness World Record - What would it be?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you could hold a Gaming Guiness World Record - What would it be?: In Sim racing there are plenty of records to be set. I'd probably have a record for 'hot lapping' seeing as I already have a few world records I've set on Project CARS 2. I've done a few community...
  3. Desperately: Game wont install - holds at 84% (digital Version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Desperately: Game wont install - holds at 84% (digital Version): Hello Xbox Community, i tried serval times to install the digital Version of Assassins Creed Odyssey, but each time at 49.74 GB of 59.05 GB the installations stops and hold. I tried following...
  4. holding x button in game opens up another screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    holding x button in game opens up another screen: Any game i play use apex for example requires i use the x button for important thibgs such as. Picking people up using the x button. However whenever I go to get them it will open up another...
  5. Help! High latency spike pops up mid game and holds- goes away if new game is started. WHY?!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Help! High latency spike pops up mid game and holds- goes away if new game is started. WHY?!: Help! High latency spike pops up mid game and holds- goes away if new game is started. WHY?! Please upvote this if you come across it and don't have any advice for a solution. I need help solving...
  6. 7 days to die big bug been like this 6 months game with holding patch tell next year why ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    7 days to die big bug been like this 6 months game with holding patch tell next year why ?: 7 days to die big bug been like this 6 months game with holding patch tell next year why ? they have side they have patch for this bug they wont bring it out tell next year or latter this year...
  7. some on mest up i got hold of my.com for support fro help with a new free game on xbox one live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    some on mest up i got hold of my.com for support fro help with a new free game on xbox one live: my.com and armored warfare suuport did not know the game was on xbox one been talking to them for few days i told them it was for xbox one and they thought i was acking about a pc or mac or...
  8. Am I holding on to games in vain?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I holding on to games in vain?: Can somebody please confirm if the Lego Harry Potter games are ever going to be Backwards Compatible? When PS4 got their Lego Harry Potter remastered, I had hope but there’s been nothing. I kept...
  9. Troubke with downloading free games with hold game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Troubke with downloading free games with hold game: hi, i cannot buy free game from games with gold program- assassins creed 3. I contacted with support and i did hard resert, restarted console, removed profile ... but nothing seems to work :(...
  10. Holding credit cards hostage for free games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Holding credit cards hostage for free games: I don't care how many posts/threads/pages have been made about this issue, but there is no necessity for Microsoft to hold my credit card for free xbox360 games. I used to have a credit card on...