Holiday Skinpack Dissapear

Discus and support Holiday Skinpack Dissapear in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, On my Android device I purchased the Holiday skin pack 2015. The skinpack only appears on my android devices but not on any other platform. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Coolestconnor1, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Holiday Skinpack Dissapear

Hello, On my Android device I purchased the Holiday skin pack 2015. The skinpack only appears on my android devices but not on any other platform. I think this happens because the skinpack was bought on google play before Microsoft bought Minecraft. Am I
    right?

***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

Coolestconnor1, Nov 6, 2019
  2. NasifK Win User

The skin might not be recoverable but any future payments should show up on all accounts.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Coolestconnor1,

Thank you for taking the time to post on our forums.

I believe any Minecraft items bought through the Google Play Store are only designated for the Android pocket version of Minecraft. You should contact the Google Play Store Customer Support for more information on that.

Purchases and coins that are linked across different platforms with Minecraft running the Bedrock edition are purchased through the in-game Minecraft Marketplace, while signed into your Xbox Live profile.

More information about purchases through the Minecraft Marketplace and purchases being tied to your Xbox Live account can be found here: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360035347351-Marketplace-FAQs

I hope this helps!
  4. Mexicola1984 Win User

How Much Is Minecraft?

1600 MSP.....the price it says when you check the game out on the marketplace, theres also a skinpack at 160MSP and thats it....
  5. Mythic Sandman Win User

Refunding a mienecraft skinpack

With in game purchases you would need to reach out to Mojang support. If the purchase is on the
    Microsoft account, you can try submitting a refund request form.
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Refunding a mienecraft skinpack

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you would like to receive a refund for an item you purchased in correctly.

If you are unable to see the option to process a refund for an item you purchased via the refund webform, then you would be able to exchange your item via Microsoft.

Instead, you would have to go through Mojang, as stated by Xbox Forums Mythic Sandman,or the respective partner of the item that you purchase [i.e. Blockception, Blockworks,
    etc.]

Alternatively, you can always contact your financial institute, and request a refund through them.

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused, Panda.
Thema:

1. Holiday Skinpack Dissapear - Similar Threads - Holiday Skinpack Dissapear

2. Coming holiday 2020. Uh, can you be more specific? Lots of holidays in 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Coming holiday 2020. Uh, can you be more specific? Lots of holidays in 2020: Guys seriously have the courage to say coming Christmas 2020. Everything else is an also ran in December. We know that's what you mean. It's the big one where people (oddly enough) receive...
  3. Xbox Game pass 3 months for $1 bundle. (Holiday special) with discord and spotify

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game pass 3 months for $1 bundle. (Holiday special) with discord and spotify: Last year (November 2019) i signed up for Xbox game pass, 3 months for $1 deal. With that bundle, it included spotify premium for 6 months, Discord nitro for 3 months and EA access for 1 month. It...
  4. Still haven't recieved my holiday codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't recieved my holiday codes: I bought the 3 month xbox game pass ultimate with the holiday Spotify premium, discord and EA access promotion on the 29th of November. I only received the ea access code and I'm still waiting on...
  5. Best holiday/seasonal events?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best holiday/seasonal events?: In my opinion, I enjoy the Halloween and Christmas events in the Gears of War games. They will usually do something for at least the Horde mode in order to change it up a bit. For example, this...
  6. Was Not Able to Redeem Xbox One X Holiday Bonus 50k Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Was Not Able to Redeem Xbox One X Holiday Bonus 50k Points: Hello, It seems since I do not have a console to get the link to accept that I purchased the advertised promotion link to the Gears 5 Xbox One X on the store that showed it was the only Xbox One...
  7. Xbox Requests: Week of December 20th, 2019 (Happy Holidays Edition!)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of December 20th, 2019 (Happy Holidays Edition!): Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week -- Even through the holidays! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your...
  8. Wich games will you play on this holidays?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wich games will you play on this holidays?: Fifa grid need for speed and cod for me c898ab15-2f20-423b-a4ee-9d7497213c8c
  9. Holiday Themed Events

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Holiday Themed Events: I don't play any games that have seasonal events but I did play the Halloween and Thanksgiving DLC for Borderlands 2 on those days and I'll play the Christmas DLC in a couple of weeks time....
  10. Xbox holiday bonus not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox holiday bonus not working: Is anyone else not able to redeem the Xbox Holiday bonus (50k points) for the xbox one x today? It just takes me back to the redeem page when i want to purchase it....