Hollow Knight

Discus and support Hollow Knight in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; In the past I really didn't like this game, but I played it a bit and I now love it. Im not far at all, beat the false knight and some big bug boss... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BlazingLord, Sep 12, 2019.

1. BlazingLord
    BlazingLord Guest

Hollow Knight

In the past I really didn't like this game, but I played it a bit and I now love it. Im not far at all, beat the false knight and some big bug boss (Mother?) on accident when exploring. I wanted to ask for tips for a beginner like me. Thanks

:)

BlazingLord, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Ackis Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere achievement bug

3. I Sh00t Back x Win User

Game Suggestions

Hollow knight is amazing!!
  4. GrayTheNineLive Win User

What are you playing this weekend?

Hollow Knight and some FIFA
  5. Crumb Snatcherz Win User

What's Your Current Video Game Music Jam?

Hollow knights beautiful tracks
  6. Saeleth Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere

To be honest, Hollow Knight and Shovel Knight would be two AMAZING additions to the Play Anywhere program!
Thema:

Hollow Knight

1. Hollow Knight - Similar Threads - Hollow Knight

2. Hollow Knight

in XBoX on Windows
    Hollow Knight: I know this is less of a Microsoft question but can someone tell me why Hollow Knight is fun? I tried playing it once and the dark atmosphere really makes it unenjoyable for me. I see that's it...
  3. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic | Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic | Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005): [img] So, I know that KotOR got an update about a month or so ago that brought the DLC to the game, but I just got another update for the game, as well as for Battlefront 2 (2005), when I turned...
  4. No free Star Wars knights of the old republic after streaming Star Wars Jedi fallen order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No free Star Wars knights of the old republic after streaming Star Wars Jedi fallen order: hi As per below. Please respond as ive been on to microsoft who referred me to ea who have not been able to help. thanks Ross BelfordApr 29, 14:46 PDTHi we recently watched the live launch of...
  5. Unable to purchase Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy with my Gold subscription, could I...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to purchase Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy with my Gold subscription, could I...: Hi, I've tried to purchase Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy with my Xbox Live Gold subscription. When I try to purchase it, I get a message saying I have no valid payment options, even though...
  6. Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy Erro no jogo (Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy Erro no jogo (Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy...: Eu baixei o novo jogo da Xbox Live Gold (Star Wars Jedi Knight) e toda vez que entro no jogo mostra o seguinte aviso "Não foi possível iniciar o jogo. Faça o download do jogo novamente" eu ja...
  7. Jedi Knight Jedi Academy - Gold - Thinks I own Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jedi Knight Jedi Academy - Gold - Thinks I own Xbox One X: I can't buy Jedi Knight Jedi Academy for free with my Gold membership. It keeps giving me the Xbox One X option when I have an Xbox One S. I am in the Beta program so I do have an advanced image...
  8. Gears of War UE - hollows skin Help <3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War UE - hollows skin Help <3: Hello... I didnt receive my "hollows" holloween special event weapon skin from GEARS UE. can u email me a code or help.. i played on oct 31 2015.. i played alot of matches and now its 2016 and...
  9. Hollow Knight on XBox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hollow Knight on XBox: Easily on of my favorite metroidvanias ever ( favorite game ever for that matter), has anyone heard about a port of Hollow Knight to the XBox? Team Cherry seems to be a hardcore Nintendo...
  10. Hollow Point Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hollow Point Gaming: We are now recruiting!!! www.HPGClan.com We are now open for business. We're a Rank Structured community based around the Call Of Duty series. We do play other games as well too. Must...