Hololens and Xbox

Discus and support Hololens and Xbox in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; A couple years ago I came across an article discussing a new invention that Microsoft came out with. The title was called the Hololens. After reading... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Its XV, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Its XV
    Its XV Guest

Hololens and Xbox

A couple years ago I came across an article discussing a new invention that Microsoft came out with. The title was called the Hololens. After reading about it, I then decided to follow the lens throughout the process. At this point in time there has only
    been two versions of the device. First one being the mechanical engineering follow by i guess the beta. So I’m curious, will there be a hololens game addition. For the most part hololens focus more on job related matters, but not so much for gaming. Other
    than Minecraft that is. Most of the other competitors have introduce a vr style game for their platform, but not Xbox. Do you think this could be groundbreaking for Xbox if the hololens contributes with the console? Also if you haven’t heard about the Hololens
    or read about it yet, then please do. Very cool invention!

:)

Its XV, Apr 6, 2019
  2. RippenHarra Win User

Who said MS don't know what to do with hololens and not be used for gaming? ;)

3. ZombieDeano Win User

GDC 2015

Xbox will bring games to Hololens
  4. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Windows 10 Event: Before & After Discussion

He always saod the HOLOLENS will work fully with the xbox one
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Hololens and Xbox

I don't think HoloLens has any real place as a peripheral to Xbox, short of using HoloLens to project the game to the headset. There have been some HoloLens things related to gaming, mainly Minecraft but I don't think there's been much of a gaming focus
    at the moment. Hopefully when they bring out the third generation of the technology, we might see some more focus on gaming.
  6. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Windows 10 Event: Before & After Discussion

But WILD why HOLOLENS is to do with the xbox one phil spencer already said it will work with xbox one
Thema:

Hololens and Xbox

1. Hololens and Xbox - Similar Threads - Hololens

2. Play Minecraft on Hololens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play Minecraft on Hololens: Hi, the Windows Store provided the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition available for Hologram (HoloLens). Did any one have an idea, how to play Minecraft on the HoloLens? I could install the app from...
  3. HoloLens suggestion for improvement.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HoloLens suggestion for improvement.: I propose to remove the camcorder from the points and use the camcorder HoloLens drone copter, it will move freely virtually built into the reality of the virtual object in the real world on any...
  4. Uniting sensors-copter drones and Microsoft HoloLens for new features in games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Uniting sensors-copter drones and Microsoft HoloLens for new features in games: [img] I propose to remove the camcorder from the points and use the camcorder HoloLens drone copter, it will move freely virtually built into the reality of the virtual object in the real world...
  5. Watch Halo 5 streamed from Xbox One to Hololens......

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watch Halo 5 streamed from Xbox One to Hololens......: ..... in this video. Watcha think? Cool or will it be another fad? d5a49ae7-9942-41c7-927f-46321003c324
  6. Is the Hololens the only VR head set Microsoft is making

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the Hololens the only VR head set Microsoft is making: I read that the hololens will not come out for consumers till 2020 so is Microsoft making a different VR headset for xbox ? 08f6a124-2bd4-4a28-ab85-603dfa9141c4
  7. The Future of HoloLens - Alternative to Handheld Consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Future of HoloLens - Alternative to Handheld Consoles: At this moment in time, the HoloLens seems to be designed for use within the radius of your console, so, in the same room or house. But, in the future, this could be expanded, it become an...
  8. So is Hololens worth it if I only play multiplayer games- no campaign?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So is Hololens worth it if I only play multiplayer games- no campaign?: I was hoping I was going to be able to play Halo 5 with a 3D feature or realistic immersive experience but I read it's only for the campaign. How disappointing? 29692ac5-9123-48ea-91d4-f93e00ecf226
  9. Halo 5 Guardians: E3 Hololens Experience

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo 5 Guardians: E3 Hololens Experience: This stuff i can get into [MEDIA] 89371e41-a5bd-4356-b988-d17997a65141
  10. Hololens Potential

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hololens Potential: I was sitting here thinking that the hololens has a lot of potential for other applications or uses. Also the Xbox one Kinect camera has a lot of potential for other uses as well. But both could...