Home Console: "Can't save changes" problem

Discus and support Home Console: "Can't save changes" problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I can't set my home console. I have 3 tries left on my account(of course if what the message says when i want set this is true- maybe it's bugged)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BartoszBiśta, May 6, 2019.

1. Home Console: "Can't save changes" problem

Hi,

I can't set my home console. I have 3 tries left on my account(of course if what the message says when i want set this is true- maybe it's bugged) and my friend has 4 tries left. He has same error on his console. I tried hard reset for console, factory settings,
    and even unlucking developer menu in settings(unlocking with lb+rb+lt+rt on my controller) and nothing helped. I have read that changing name can help but i don't know what name. It means i need to change my name and surname on microsoft account? Or change
    gamer tag that costs 10$ (I live in mid-western europe and i can't afford this price now)

Any advices? I know I can call the tech support but i don't think a can communicate with them.

:)

BartoszBiśta, May 6, 2019
Thema:

Home Console: "Can't save changes" problem

1. Home Console: "Can't save changes" problem - Similar Threads - Home Console Can't

2. I can't set up the Home Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't set up the Home Console: [img] . Cannot connect to the service. Please try again later. I have been waiting for a few months 3759788a-4e7a-4400-b974-2e97a166ee21
  3. I can't make a new console home.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't make a new console home.: Displays the message :"unable to connect to this service now. Try again later." f03fcb61-15e3-4f62-bc9c-9f1d6708f2f2
  4. Не могу сделать новую консоль домашней.[Translation-I can't make a new console home.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не могу сделать новую консоль домашней.[Translation-I can't make a new console home.]: Выдаёт сообщение :"не удалось подключиться к этой службе сейчас. Попробуйте ещё раз чуть позже." [Translation-The message: "Could not connect to this service now. Try again a little later. "]...
  5. Не могу подключить домашнюю консоль [Translate] I can't connect my home console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не могу подключить домашнюю консоль [Translate] I can't connect my home console: Не подключается Моя домашняя консоль xbox Пишет "Не удалось сохранить изменения" " не удаётся подключится к этой службе сейчас. Попробуйте ещё раз чуть позже." [Translate by Mod] My Xbox...
  6. Can't sign in unless I'm online. I have auto login, home console, controller assigned but still

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in unless I'm online. I have auto login, home console, controller assigned but still: Hi, I have my account login issue since last few months. I'm in alpha ring also but i dont think it has to do with anything since i've been member for years. ANyway, my main ID which i've...
  7. Can't make my console my home console (3 times/year limit - WHO KNEW?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't make my console my home console (3 times/year limit - WHO KNEW?): Chatting with Microsoft Support, I was told I could let my grandson play games by making his console the home console. I did this but now I am unable to play FFXV on my console. It says I need to...
  8. I have only set peoples home console as mine this year and it's saying that i can't do it again

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have only set peoples home console as mine this year and it's saying that i can't do it again: Earlier me and my friend were trying to game transerfer and when i got on his account and set his console to my home console it said that i had already done this 3 times this year when i have only...
  9. Can't play offline unless the console is set as my home xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play offline unless the console is set as my home xbox?: I have been a faithful Xbox user and gold membership subscriber for many years, since the original Xbox. I just recently started a new job that requires me to travel, so of course I bought a...
  10. I can't add my home console to my microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't add my home console to my microsoft account: Hello Support, I can't add my private home console to my microsoft account. I followed the guideline on the support site but I always get the same status from my xbox one: During the save...