Home Data Usage

Discus and support Home Data Usage in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi All, just wondering if anyone has any ideas on why my data usage as suddenly jumped up? I am using Call of Duty Black Ops, but I have seen a 18gb... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by qR iSPRAY, Jun 17, 2014.

1. qR iSPRAY
    qR iSPRAY Guest

Home Data Usage

Hi All, just wondering if anyone has any ideas on why my data usage as suddenly jumped up? I am using Call of Duty Black Ops, but I have seen a 18gb download on my ISP account over just a 2 hour period!!!!

Can't think what is going on, I use the common updates, but am not downloading anything unusual, I also know it's not uploaded data, because I have the information my my ISP.

Let me know if anyone has had the same issue, or if you have any ideas. I have already tried:

Settings - System - Console settings - Start Up & Shut Down - Back-round Downloads - Enable/Disable. (this was already set to disable).

Thanks

Michael

:)

qR iSPRAY, Jun 17, 2014
  2. master_45
    master_45 Guest
    Streaming Xbox One games to Windows 10 - Need help

Because youre on the home network. The connection is only between the pc and the xbox one. Do you remember when the 360 had the windows media center? It's the same concept.

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

master_45, Jun 17, 2014
  3. II Hylander
    II Hylander Guest
    data usage

I have a a little less Gigs then you but I play quite a lot and I don't usually go over the limit don't even get close to going over.

II Hylander, Jun 17, 2014
  4. Miss Ermine Win User

Data usage

Hey there! I did a little searching and I can't find the official answer (if there is one) but I'm seeing most other players estimating it between .5-1 gig an hour. You might try clocking the speed on your current network to see what it really looks like
    more accurately. You can also try in the game-specific forums over here and see if any players know for sure! Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 -
    Forum.

Hope this helps!
  5. II Hylander Win User

data usage

I have a a little less Gigs then you but I play quite a lot and I don't usually go over the limit don't even get close to going over.
  6. Miss Portia Win User

Data Usage

We don't have exact data numbers, but you would be well under the 5GB/month if you did not download anything, just used it to chat and play on LIVE.
  7. Habination Win User

data usage

dont leave it on the dashboard,last month i played very very little and had 90 gigs eaten up.i do like to leave my xbox on and on the dash so i can occasionally talk to friends.surely voicechat didnt eat up 90 gigs ....
  8. NathanielLarson Win User

data usage

Really it depends on what you are doing while you play and how good your connection is to the server. your internet speed. All of these different factors you need to take in. Either way, I don't know what your situation is but if your planning on doing online
    gaming I'd advise that you get unlimited data usage. I know 150 GB is no where near enough for the three xbox's we have running on our internet but I don't know about just 1 xbox. On average our house hold probably does about 25+ hours of gaming online combining
    all our consoles a week. But like I said it depends on your internet speed on how much data it will be using while playing.
Thema:

Home Data Usage

1. Home Data Usage - Similar Threads - Home Data Usage

2. Get Ready for the Next Xbox One Home Experiments

in XboX Insiders
    Get Ready for the Next Xbox One Home Experiments: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  3. Home Xbox function does not work properly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home Xbox function does not work properly.: So, my and my brother's accounts are set to the same Home Xbox. For Destiny 2: Shadowkeep, we are both able to play it. However, I ordered the digital deluxe edition, and received all of the...
  4. I don’t like the new change done to the Xbox insider hub app on the home page they got rid...

in XboX Insiders
    I don’t like the new change done to the Xbox insider hub app on the home page they got rid...: I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and when I got to the home page of the app the first thing I noticed was where they had Quick Polls Rateings Insider content Settings Report a...
  5. Google home and Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Google home and Xbox: About a week ago I read an article about using Google home with Xbox. I haven't seen anything about it since and was wondering if anyone else has heard anything about this. I tried to set it up...
  6. Home layout reverted, you too?

in XboX Insiders
    Home layout reverted, you too?: 18998.1200 reverted to old home layout, anyone else? submitted by /u/barefootpanda [link] [comments]
  7. Home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox: I need 1 more home xbox switch b2d6f1f9-530c-475e-bfe0-d490c02ad0b8
  8. Google Home "turn on the xbox" issue

in XboX Insiders
    Google Home "turn on the xbox" issue: Has anyone else got this to work? Mine ALWAYS says there was a problem connecting. It's in instant-on and turns on using Alexa just fine, and also Cortana, but Google Home just doesn't like it,...
  9. Bug With Trying to See Home Menu Options

in XboX Insiders
    Bug With Trying to See Home Menu Options: When I try to see games and things it freezes my xbox submitted by /u/norkswood [link] [comments]
  10. Well, I changed my home Xbox by error and I lost my subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Well, I changed my home Xbox by error and I lost my subscriptions.: I can't use gold, I've got my games but not gold. af39b851-cc1a-43ce-9b5e-9ae3f484c2cf