Home screen concept done on mobile, what do you think?

Discus and support Home screen concept done on mobile, what do you think? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ShreckAndDonkey150 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ShreckAndDonkey150, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Home screen concept done on mobile, what do you think?

/u/ShreckAndDonkey150, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Slickity Slothh Win User

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: My latency is 70 ms

What games/apps are running slowly? When you are done with an app or game do you Exit out of it using the start button or just go to the Home screen?
  3. Brutalassas1n14 Win User

Beta testing

i downloaded the update and i have the beta tab on the home screen but idk what to do now. Ive never done a beta before
  4. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Console hardware needs to evolve

I just don't get this mentality. Then what stops the competitors from doing the same? Then you have a neverending cycle.

Not only that but then you put a touch a of pressure on developers to build for a different variants.

Why not just play on PC? Where you can do this.

Let home consoles be home consoles. Let Mobile Devices be mobile devices, and PC'S be personal computers.
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Who Wants The Guide Button Back???

My opinions regarding ET's video:

Backgrounds - I don't like the layout of the concept for the background options; I think it should be none, then the colors, then specific backgrounds. Also, the previous concept video that had to do with themes was much better IMO. Still,
    it's always cool when people make videos like this to give us a visual of what could happen.

Moving and Resizing Tiles - Looking at some of the examples, I think it can make the Home screen too cluttered. I also think it adds too much complication to the console - consoles are meant to be simple and easy to use. It also makes it
    too similar to Windows 8, which isn't a good thing IMO. For those gamers who actually use gesture controls, having smaller tiles may actually make them harder to select. Finally, if you can pin things to the Home screen, it makes the Pins screen absolutely
    redundant. If I had to choose between the concept in the video and what we have now, I'd choose what we have now. I will say though that we need the "move" function from the video for the Pins screen we have now (and only there).

Battery Indicator Notification - I'm on board with this simple and effective idea 100%. Make it happen, MS! :)

Friends and Party Activity on Home screen - Again, as before, this creates a cluttered and overly complicated Home screen. It is also redundant because all of that (and more) is accessed from the Friends tile, which is already on the Home
    screen (the big tall tile on the left).

Guide Menu - In this case, it's not a menu; it's a whole other UI that STILL takes you out of the game (at least the current setup still has the game in a giant tile that makes it easy to return to). Yet again, the concept looks cluttered
    to me. And to top it off, it's STILL 3 screens (instead of pins, home, and store you get settings, apps, and social)! Personally, I think the Xbox 360's UI was better - it at least had a section for actually accessing games...
  6. banej Win User

System Requirements

Basically you are running an app to stream your entire Xbox to your local PC.

Even though Game streaming is done over your local network, your PC still need the resource to be able to run the app - the concept is similar to playing a graphic intensive game on your mobile phone.
Thema:

Home screen concept done on mobile, what do you think?

1. Home screen concept done on mobile, what do you think? - Similar Threads - Home screen concept

2. Xbox Kicking Me Out of Games Back to Home Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Kicking Me Out of Games Back to Home Screen: My xbox keeps kicking me out of games while they are loading and bringing me back to the home screen. I have tried many different tests to resolve the issue and nothing has worked. Looking for...
  3. Xbox will not launch apps or display the home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox will not launch apps or display the home screen: I just updated my xbox and it worked fine for a day or two before no longer displaying the home screen. It shows a black screen however, the quick menu will still open. Any help would be much...
  4. Xbox One Issues - Launching games or apps start then return to Xbox Home or black screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Issues - Launching games or apps start then return to Xbox Home or black screen...: As subject. For no reason my Xbox will launch a game or app then after a few seconds return to the Xbox Home screen. On some occasions the game has started (GTAV and Red Dead 2) proceeded into...
  5. Home screen concept done on mobile, what do you think?

in XboX Insiders
    Home screen concept done on mobile, what do you think?: [IMG] submitted by /u/ShreckAndDonkey150 [link] [comments]
  6. Please clarify Alpha skip ahead home screen

in XboX Insiders
    Please clarify Alpha skip ahead home screen: As of todays update i still dont see anything new or different submitted by /u/Capricornius071 [link] [comments]
  7. Mute button showing on home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mute button showing on home screen: Hey, I have been searching through these threads but cant find the answer. The muted icon is showing at the top right hand of the xbox home screen, next o the battery icon. I cant figure out how...
  8. Halo MCC Edition - Halo 3 LASO Playlist - Crash to Xbox Home Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Edition - Halo 3 LASO Playlist - Crash to Xbox Home Screen: My son, GT [Mod removed - See guidelines], is working through the Halo MCC Achievement list and currently focussed on the LASO playlists. While he was playing MCC Halo 3 LASO on our Xbox1, I...
  9. Whenever I move my left stick in the home screen it moves extremely fast and goes all over...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I move my left stick in the home screen it moves extremely fast and goes all over...: So when i press the home button when im in a game it immediately puts me to the bottom of the page (where it says game pass & gold). Also, when i slightly move he left stick it goes crazy and...
  10. Xbox stuck in store screen, will not navigate home

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck in store screen, will not navigate home: My Xbox is stuck in the store screen. I can't navigate to apps I can't get home no matter which buttons I press I turn it off for 10 minutes I did a hard power cycle, nothing works. I used both...