Home screen concept done on mobile, what do you think?

Discus and support Home screen concept done on mobile, what do you think? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ShreckAndDonkey150 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ShreckAndDonkey150, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Home screen concept done on mobile, what do you think?

/u/ShreckAndDonkey150, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Slickity Slothh Win User

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: My latency is 70 ms

What games/apps are running slowly? When you are done with an app or game do you Exit out of it using the start button or just go to the Home screen?
  3. Brutalassas1n14 Win User

Beta testing

i downloaded the update and i have the beta tab on the home screen but idk what to do now. Ive never done a beta before
  4. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Console hardware needs to evolve

I just don't get this mentality. Then what stops the competitors from doing the same? Then you have a neverending cycle.

Not only that but then you put a touch a of pressure on developers to build for a different variants.

Why not just play on PC? Where you can do this.

Let home consoles be home consoles. Let Mobile Devices be mobile devices, and PC'S be personal computers.
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Who Wants The Guide Button Back???

My opinions regarding ET's video:

Backgrounds - I don't like the layout of the concept for the background options; I think it should be none, then the colors, then specific backgrounds. Also, the previous concept video that had to do with themes was much better IMO. Still,
    it's always cool when people make videos like this to give us a visual of what could happen.

Moving and Resizing Tiles - Looking at some of the examples, I think it can make the Home screen too cluttered. I also think it adds too much complication to the console - consoles are meant to be simple and easy to use. It also makes it
    too similar to Windows 8, which isn't a good thing IMO. For those gamers who actually use gesture controls, having smaller tiles may actually make them harder to select. Finally, if you can pin things to the Home screen, it makes the Pins screen absolutely
    redundant. If I had to choose between the concept in the video and what we have now, I'd choose what we have now. I will say though that we need the "move" function from the video for the Pins screen we have now (and only there).

Battery Indicator Notification - I'm on board with this simple and effective idea 100%. Make it happen, MS! :)

Friends and Party Activity on Home screen - Again, as before, this creates a cluttered and overly complicated Home screen. It is also redundant because all of that (and more) is accessed from the Friends tile, which is already on the Home
    screen (the big tall tile on the left).

Guide Menu - In this case, it's not a menu; it's a whole other UI that STILL takes you out of the game (at least the current setup still has the game in a giant tile that makes it easy to return to). Yet again, the concept looks cluttered
    to me. And to top it off, it's STILL 3 screens (instead of pins, home, and store you get settings, apps, and social)! Personally, I think the Xbox 360's UI was better - it at least had a section for actually accessing games...
  6. banej Win User

System Requirements

Basically you are running an app to stream your entire Xbox to your local PC.

Even though Game streaming is done over your local network, your PC still need the resource to be able to run the app - the concept is similar to playing a graphic intensive game on your mobile phone.
Thema:

Home screen concept done on mobile, what do you think?

1. Home screen concept done on mobile, what do you think? - Similar Threads - Home screen concept

2. Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) on Samsung S8+ guide button takes me to phone home screen...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) on Samsung S8+ guide button takes me to phone home screen...: submitted by /u/imjory [link] [comments]
  3. Jogos do game pass ficam presos na tela inicial [Game pass games get stuck on the home screen]

in XBoX on Windows
    Jogos do game pass ficam presos na tela inicial [Game pass games get stuck on the home screen]: Tenho tido problemas com os jogos Hellblade e Ruiner no Game Pass para PC, os jogos iniciam porém o pop up que abre para o login no perfil para o jogo não abre, e ao apertar botões no teclado, o...
  4. Why am I seeing travel ads on my Xbox home screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I seeing travel ads on my Xbox home screen?: I've paid for the console. I pay for Gold/Game Pass. I pay for games. So WHY am I seeing third party advertisements (a travel agency in this case) on my Xbox home screen? Microsoft did the same...
  5. Fortnite on xbox one keeps pausing and freezing on the home screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite on xbox one keeps pausing and freezing on the home screen.: I have left it loading a new game for 5 minutes but end up turning it off as it takes too long and doesn't load. I have no problem with my Internet as I have checked...
  6. Advertisement on XBOX Home Screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Advertisement on XBOX Home Screen.: So today I noticed I had an advertisement on my homescreen. How is this possible? I Paid a lot of money for the most expensive XBOX at this moment, the one X. I pay every month for XBOX live...
  7. Error 0x80070002 on home screen Re-creation

in XboX Insiders
    Error 0x80070002 on home screen Re-creation: So, 0x80070002 is a known issue according to the Xbox blogs. Just wanted to contribute a small bit to the discussion which may or may not help in finding and fixing this issue. A couple of months...
  8. My Xbox acted weird tonight. I turned it on, it got to my home screen and lasted for less...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox acted weird tonight. I turned it on, it got to my home screen and lasted for less...: Title. I immediately turned it back on and it powered on normally and has been acting normally ever since then. However when I turned it back on I thought at first it wasn't detecting my 2TB Hard...
  9. Cannot go back to the previous home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot go back to the previous home screen: hi, I have recently need to update after runnning need for speed most wanted on the Xbox 360 . However,i didn't know that it will change the home screen interface.I prefer the old one ,the...
  10. Home screen concept done on mobile, what do you think?

in XboX Insiders
    Home screen concept done on mobile, what do you think?: [IMG] submitted by /u/ShreckAndDonkey150 [link] [comments]