Home screen not loading

Discus and support Home screen not loading in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi,when I switch my xbox one on I am getting the green xbox screen then a blank black screen.I have tried a hard reset but not making any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlisonScott3, Feb 12, 2019.

1. AlisonScott3
    AlisonScott3 Guest

Home screen not loading

Hi,when I switch my xbox one on I am getting the green xbox screen then a blank black screen.I have tried a hard reset but not making any difference.any ideas on what the problem is? Thanks.

:)

AlisonScott3, Feb 12, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Home screen not loading

Follow these steps for a possible solution:

1. Turn off your Xbox completely doing a hard reset.

2. Turn on the Xbox by Holding the Sync button on your Xbox, eject disk button, and power button at the same time.

3. Keep holding until you hear a second power up noise then release.

4. A screen should pop up where you can click factory reset Xbox, click on it.

5. Then you should have the option to completely reset your Xbox deleting everything or factory reset but keep all your games downloaded.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Home screen not loading

Hi Alison,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the Xbox One Black screen.

I suggest to try the troubleshooting article : Troubleshooting
    a blank TV screen or monitor while your Xbox One is on

If none of these solutions resolved the problem, your console may need to be serviced. Go to
    Device Supportto submit a repair request.

Give the troubleshooting a try and please let us know the results!

Hope this helps.
  4. ICYD Monkey Win User

Cant log on

Also xbox doesn't load to home screen
  5. underoath02002 Win User

Forever start up load/ blank screen when reloading

When it restarts iys Gavin a problem loading all of the home screen when it does load to that point. It will just have the home screen boxes but nothing. Im still trying to get it to that point to delete the persistent storage.
  6. TraustiTraustason Win User

Xbox One gamer picture missing from the home screen.

Finally somebody with the same problem as I have !!!

My gamerpic is also just gone from the home screen. Been gone for a month or so...

Or actually all home screen gamerpics do not load, but are loading/working fine in other places (just not in the left upper corner on the home screen).

Did you find a solution dude ?
Thema:

Home screen not loading

1. Home screen not loading - Similar Threads - Home screen loading

2. xbox one x will not load anything other than the home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x will not load anything other than the home screen: was playing apex predators yesterday and went to play destiny. Destiny wouldn't connect to the servers. So I went through the usual. Reboot. Hard Reboot. Uninstall/Reinstall. Still wouldn't open...
  3. None of my xboxones are working. They turn on load up then black screen.. The home box will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my xboxones are working. They turn on load up then black screen.. The home box will...: None of my xbox ones are working. They turn on, boot up and then black screen. Home menu will pop up but cant navigate through it 79268f49-bc50-445c-a1a5-a035202b36b5
  4. Xbox home screen wont load after it signs me in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox home screen wont load after it signs me in: So when i start my xbox up its signs me in and doesnt load the home screen but when i press the home button on my pad it brings the bit it should but when it does that it freezes up Can anyone...
  5. Just Cause 3 shows loading screen then goes back to xbox home page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Cause 3 shows loading screen then goes back to xbox home page: I've tried reinstalling, full restart of console etc, no luck, bought online from xbox live shop, XXL version, tried installing without all the DLC's as well, still won't start, just crashes back...
  6. Kicked back to home screen when load the game, “I am the Hero.”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kicked back to home screen when load the game, “I am the Hero.”: Hello All, All my other games work just fine. When I load my “new” game (I Am the Hero) i get thrown back to the xbox home screen? This is the only game that this happens. i tried to do the...
  7. Downloaded game won't load and crashes back to home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloaded game won't load and crashes back to home screen: I just spent 10 hours downloading the digital version of Dragon Age: Inquisition, and when I try to launch the game it will start for a couple seconds and then kick me back to the home screen. I...
  8. Home screen not loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home screen not loading: my sons xbox one started loading games really slowly .. then it would only go on green xbox screen saying taking to long to load home screen.. now its not connecting at all .. can here the moter...
  9. PUBG Update (Loading screen then straight to Xbox Home screen)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG Update (Loading screen then straight to Xbox Home screen): Anyone figure this out yet? I press the Game to load... it goes to the Home loading screen PUBG then 5 seconds later it sends me to my Xbox home so... *Turn Xbox Off then On ... nothing *Do Hard...
  10. Minecraft world won’t load, bumps me to Apple TV home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world won’t load, bumps me to Apple TV home screen: I downloaded Minecraft for my son on Christmas. After getting logged into Minecraft, iCloud, and Microsoft, we created a new world. However, when we hit play it begins to load, but ultimately...