Home Screen

Discus and support Home Screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do i submit customer feed back for Xbox Series X? I want to complain about the lower quality of the home screen. It doesnt look very good on my LG... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MattSchlabach, Jan 13, 2021 at 3:52 AM.

1. Home Screen

How do i submit customer feed back for Xbox Series X? I want to complain about the lower quality of the home screen. It doesnt look very good on my LG CX 2020 4K tv. The games mostly look good bit the home screen is low res.

:)

MattSchlabach, Jan 13, 2021 at 3:52 AM
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Home screen

i wonder if a hard reset would work with my bank account, keeps showing as empty.
  3. FearedNightmare Win User

No Home screen

4. h2orat89 Win User

Home Screen

Can confirm. Unplugging and replugging worked for me too.
    Also confirmed. Unplugging works.
  5. JoshuasPromise Win User

Home Screen

i basically tried telling tech support and they were very patronizing and when i only wanted to know if there was a fix. tried telling me my xbox was broke
  6. Masakist6655321 Win User

Home Screen

Also happening to me.....would love an answer to this problem!
Thema:

Home Screen

1. Home Screen - Similar Threads - Home Screen

2. Xbox Series S Black, non functioning Home screen. Games still playable.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series S Black, non functioning Home screen. Games still playable.: Hello, I just recently bought my Xbox Series S about 3 weeks ago. It's worked great so far! yesterday I LOST my home screen completely! The console boots up just fine, except instead of a home...
  3. Xbox not connecting to wifi and freezing between home screen and app screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not connecting to wifi and freezing between home screen and app screen: Ive attempted several of the things ive read in other post but nothing changes! Could it be the fan!? Im not hearing it come on like ive heard in the past. Should i replace?...
  4. Return to Home Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Return to Home Screen: Has anyone had problems with their xbox series x lagging out of games and returning to the xbox home screem ive lost count on how many tomes its happened in the middle of my matches on COD...
  5. Having this problem while playing GamePass games, kicks back to the Home screen midgame...

in XboX Insiders
    Having this problem while playing GamePass games, kicks back to the Home screen midgame...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xlordrelayx [link] [comments]
  6. My Xbox one does not recognize "a" on passkey screen but works on home screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox one does not recognize "a" on passkey screen but works on home screen: My Xbox one does not recognize "a" on passkey screen but works on home screen...,I cannot log in what do I do? 85cbc7bc-ebba-45d3-9049-1b9c957cfc36
  7. Green tint on Home Screen/all screens, after waking up an Xbox Series X from sleep...

in XboX Insiders
    Green tint on Home Screen/all screens, after waking up an Xbox Series X from sleep...: Green tint on Home Screen/all screens, after waking up an Xbox Series X from sleep. Aka I fall asleep watching Hulu, turn on Xbox next time I use it, and this is what I see. Every time it falls...
  8. Purchased game on Microsoft Online store: not showing up on home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased game on Microsoft Online store: not showing up on home screen: I purchased a digital copy of a game for Xbox One S on the Microsoft Online Store. Initially, it showed up in the que for download (I purchased two games and it was second). However, once the...
  9. How do I go back to Home Screen when I finish playing on the Xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I go back to Home Screen when I finish playing on the Xbox one S?: I want to go back to home screen on the one S to change the game. How do I do that? 452212ba-be80-4d97-83b6-7596b7757387
  10. my Xbox won't load home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox won't load home screen: [img] Why am I getting error code "0x80073d0f" when I turn on my xbox one X? f23f03e7-c505-4ebd-9604-822c6629462f