Home System on One and Series X

Discus and support Home System on One and Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Will we be able to keep both the One and Series X as our home systems since they are different generations? 48fb779e-b86b-46e1-9a65-83873646d626 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IMADAJ, Jul 31, 2020.

1. IMADAJ
    IMADAJ Guest

Will we be able to keep both the One and Series X as our home systems since they are different generations?

:)

IMADAJ, Jul 31, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Imadaj,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on the next gen console. Unfortunately, there is no information on the home console setting for the series X. Personally in my opinion I think the setting will continue.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Korhog Win User

Xbox series S ?

May be it will, bot not sure what this system will be released at one day with the series X
  4. Nebuchadnezzar3 Win User

Ac valhalla

yes, if you buy it on xbox one it will give you with the Smart Delivery-System update to series x
  5. DominumStige Win User

Ac valhalla

The game will certainly work on Series X, but there is no dedicated version at the moment. The assets will likely be adapted later for the new console (such as the Xbox One X Enhanced system).
  6. Ironwilled Win User

Gamer Tag Character Increase

With the Xbox Series X coming up and all the improvements that Microsoft keeps making to their system, maybe this will be one of them as well.
Thema:

1. Home System on One and Series X - Similar Threads - Home System Series

2. Atmos on home cinema system

in XboX Insiders
    Atmos on home cinema system: Picking up on a thread, when connecting a 3.5mm chat headset to my controller it disables Atmos support for the whole system. This is despite headset audio being set to stereo and nothing...
  3. System Update...**SECURITY ISSUES** Help my home screen doesn't have dedicated buttons and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    System Update...**SECURITY ISSUES** Help my home screen doesn't have dedicated buttons and...: **Security issues** It is now possible to delete my games from the harddrive WITHOUT signing in using my passkey to sign in first. Also I DON'T have dedicated mixer, etc. Buttons on my home...
  4. Can the new Xbox one home screen system update be reversed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can the new Xbox one home screen system update be reversed?: This may be a dumb question, and I apologize if it has already been asked and answered. My Xbox one was automatically updated last night, and to be honest I am not digging the new home screen...
  5. Xbox home system ?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox home system ?!: Due to a financially rough ride this past year I've used all of my switches for home system. Now that I've got everything straight I required my xbox and cant even set it as my home system. I...
  6. home page locking up whole system for minutes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    home page locking up whole system for minutes: hitting the home xbox button to open message or unsnapping or anything else runs the risk of locking up the whole system, sometimes for a couple minutes or more. i am not able to do anything till...
  7. XBOX INSIDER SYSTEM UPDATE MADE MY XBOX HOME MENU UN USEABLE

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX INSIDER SYSTEM UPDATE MADE MY XBOX HOME MENU UN USEABLE: So i decided to get a system update beta and when it finished the xbox home menu and every thimg else is a black screen it has made me so mad i cant use my xbox until 1 they fix it or 2 the update...
  8. Feb 19 2016 System Update Caused Home Menu to Automatically Refresh Occasionally.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feb 19 2016 System Update Caused Home Menu to Automatically Refresh Occasionally.: I have been using my Xbox One happily since December 2014 and after yesterday's update I am getting kind of angered. While playing games or just being on the Dashboard, the Dashboard will refresh...
  9. Xbox One not letting set it as my "home system"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One not letting set it as my "home system": I recently changed from my Halo 5 system to the elite XBO, but it won't let me set it as my home system. I did a change or two last year, but seeing as we are 25 days into a new year I don't see...
  10. Xbox One and Samsung HT-X40 Home theater system. Ive used this system for the xbox 360 and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One and Samsung HT-X40 Home theater system. Ive used this system for the xbox 360 and ...: Like a stated the issue is after the samsung unit is on for a little while it develops a sound latency. The solution for me is turning the unit off then back on and everything is fine. What I...