Home Theater System receiver

Discus and support Home Theater System receiver in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Was wondering what you guys thought is a good receiver containing: most audio formats, 7.1 Surround, 4k pass-through/ upscale, 3D pass-through, and at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KyZaRx, May 30, 2014.

1. KyZaRx
    KyZaRx Guest

KyZaRx, May 30, 2014
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    HDMI splitter on XB1

Any decent sound system will have a built in HDMI switch. Most home theater receivers will allow you to hook up 4+ HDMI devices and them output them to a TV or projector.

IndieRock, May 30, 2014
  3. KyZaRx
    KyZaRx Guest
    Home Theater

Anybody if this HOME THEATER will work for the xbox?

ONKYO SKS HTS540 7.1 CH BLACK HOME THEATER SPEAKER SYSTEM

KyZaRx, May 30, 2014
  4. Falkon(2)
    Falkon(2) Guest

I would prefer something like this one:

www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_6

I've never liked the more recent offerings from Yamaha because they don't allow for assigning of physical inputs to input labels. You're bound to the layout on the back of the unit. Also, I find that the Denon's sound better than comparable models from other
    makes in similar price ranges. To top it off, the Denon is cheaper and has all the same features as the Yamaha, plus more HDMI inputs.

Falkon(2), Jun 2, 2014
  5. Falkon(2) Win User

I would prefer something like this one:

www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_6

I've never liked the more recent offerings from Yamaha because they don't allow for assigning of physical inputs to input labels. You're bound to the layout on the back of the unit. Also, I find that the Denon's sound better than comparable models from other
    makes in similar price ranges. To top it off, the Denon is cheaper and has all the same features as the Yamaha, plus more HDMI inputs.
  6. Zacabeb Win User

How do I get surround sound to work with my Xbox 360?

How you need to connect things depend on what inputs are on your home theater system. If you can provide more detailed information on what home theater system and TV you have, it will be easier to determine the best solution.
  7. XBF Crystal P Win User

Playing 4k blu ray disk

8. mredhwk10 Win User

After installing late November update, No sound

Sounds like a problem with the HDMI cable. Is it direct to the TV or through a home theater system and then the TV? If it is home theater you may need to run a digital audio / firewire cable for the audio to function into the receiver.

If you're direct to a TV check you system audio output settings from the Xbox dashboard far right system option. With an HDMI cord you'll ideally want to use Dolby output and let the device it is connect to decide if it will use Dolby or downgrade to a 2
    channel R/L stereo mode.

Hopefully this helps you out a bit.
  9. entexman Win User

SPDIF CONNECTION

Not sure about your comcast box. Have you tried to connect the optical audio out from your XBox One to your home theater system or through your tv to your home theater system? I would think that would accomplish the same goal.
Thema:

1. Home Theater System receiver - Similar Threads - Home Theater System

2. Xbox One X: Can't use Dolby Atmos for Home Theater while headset base station is connected...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X: Can't use Dolby Atmos for Home Theater while headset base station is connected...: (copied directly from my Microsoft forum discussion, where they were stumped and ultimately recommended that I post it over here) Issue description: when I attempt to enable Dolby Atmos for Home...
  3. Can't use Dolby Atmos for Home Theater with headset base station connected (Elite 800X and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use Dolby Atmos for Home Theater with headset base station connected (Elite 800X and...: Issue description: when I attempt to enable Dolby Atmos for Home Theater on my Xbox One X while I have a headset base station plugged into the optical audio port (TB Elite 800X or Astro A50, for...
  4. XBox One X: Headset chat on 3.5mm controller port with home theater Dolby Atmos issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One X: Headset chat on 3.5mm controller port with home theater Dolby Atmos issues.: I just purchased a Xbox One X Gold Rush Edition. I purchased a Plantronics RIG 100HX to go with it because I wanted to use my Dolby Atmos capable surround sound home theater and chat at the same...
  5. Philips HTS3371D: Guide me how I can hear my audio from my Xbox to play through my home theater

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Philips HTS3371D: Guide me how I can hear my audio from my Xbox to play through my home theater: Philips (Audio/Video Receivers) HTS3371D: Guide me how I can hear my audio from my Xbox to play through my home theater Guide me how I can hear my audio from my Xbox to play through my home...
  6. Unable to activate Dolby Atmos for Home Theater when Turtle Beach Elite 800x headphones are ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to activate Dolby Atmos for Home Theater when Turtle Beach Elite 800x headphones are ...: Hi, I'm experiencing this issue: I've my Xbox One X connected via HDMI to my Denon X1400H receiver and my Turtle Beach Elite 800x headset connected via USB to the console and via optical cable to...
  7. New home theater and confusing setup

in XBoX on Consoles
    New home theater and confusing setup: Just purchased new Onkyo S7800 Atmos/enabled system. Had old system hooked up directly as suggested via setup with HT, but want to set up as suggested by Onkyo. What kind of issues will I have and...
  8. Home theater via x1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home theater via x1: looking to buy a new sound system to work with my xbox one. Less than $200 is my budget... Can I g3t some suggestions ad7ae852-f48b-4997-acb0-7b0e65e0e4ea
  9. Xbox One and Samsung HT-X40 Home theater system. Ive used this system for the xbox 360 and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One and Samsung HT-X40 Home theater system. Ive used this system for the xbox 360 and ...: Like a stated the issue is after the samsung unit is on for a little while it develops a sound latency. The solution for me is turning the unit off then back on and everything is fine. What I...
  10. Missing sound with my home theater system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing sound with my home theater system: I'm having a problem setting up my home theater to my xbox using an optical cable. I have the Surround sound (Beta) option selected. I also have optial audio selected as 'DTS Digital Sound', and...