Home Xbox and game sharing expansions Destiny 2

Discus and support Home Xbox and game sharing expansions Destiny 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I decided to game share with my friend, he has all the expansions of destiny two and he let me game share with him. So I got his account on my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JackLarsen, Mar 3, 2020.

1. JackLarsen
    JackLarsen Guest

So I decided to game share with my friend, he has all the expansions of destiny two and he let me game share with him. So I got his account on my Xbox and set his home Xbox to mine, so I could game share with him. The problem is, I have destiny two and
    I open up destiny two and there are no expansions besides the second expansion war mind. I tried to manage my game and looked at the add-ons, and ready to install for the game, but there is nothing there, there should be forsaken, and all the other expansions.
    I have tried to figure it out, and I even reinstalled the game, but nothing has changed. How should I fix this problem?

:)

JackLarsen, Mar 3, 2020
  2. Sunhammer01 Win User

Destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc

I bought destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc I am trying to game share with my family xbox list I need help.
    It looks like Destiny 2: Shadowkeep is treating itself as an entirely new game from Destiny 2. While my family was previously able to use 2 copies of Destiny 2 and 1 copy of the expansions, this new expansion seems to need a copy for each family xbox.
  3. FuzzLiteBeard Win User

From experience, this is related to promotional items. The expansions work within the game sharing configuration. Bungie though doesn't want to have to support it with their own help desk and that is why they have the blanket statement you posted.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Here is the possible issue with your situation directly from Bungie (the publisher of the game)

Sharing Destiny Content with Multiple Accounts

Some platforms may allow players who own Destiny content licenses to share game content with other accounts on the system.

For information on how to access game sharing features, please see PlayStation Support or Xbox Support.

Players accessing Destiny content through the game sharing feature may not be able to access all DLC, add-ons, promotional items, or pre-order items for which the primary account owns the licenses.

Bungie does not support any issues with loss of access to items on accounts that are using the game sharing features to access Destiny content.

This was taken directly from the following website.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/12458

So in short there are certain Destiny 2 DLC that is not sharable.
  5. JackLarsen Win User

I see thank you, i only was able to share warmind.
  6. JackLarsen Win User

English is my native language thank you very much. Sorry I don’t enjoy typing perfectly for every sentence I write. I’m confused, is your job to help people on this forum or to harass and make fun of them? Thank you for nothing as you have done nothing
    to help me in any way other than to make fun of me. I already tried the following steps you have provided and you are no longer needed for my help. I hope its nice and cold in your Mom’s basement where I am sure you live. Goodbye.
Thema:

1. Home Xbox and game sharing expansions Destiny 2 - Similar Threads - Home game sharing

2. Online in game / party chat along with home xbox / family sharing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online in game / party chat along with home xbox / family sharing.: I have four kids (ikr lol). Anyway, i have my xbox one as my home xbox, and the kids xbox i have enabled them to sign on as me (via text verification) and their own profiles to play games that i...
  3. Sharing Xbox Live and Game Pass on home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Xbox Live and Game Pass on home Xbox: So my Xbox is designated as my home Xbox and I have the game pass ultimate and live on my account but no other account on the xbox can access the game pass. I thought you could share it with...
  4. Xbox Game Share/ Xbox Home is NOT WORKING!!! HELP PLEASE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Share/ Xbox Home is NOT WORKING!!! HELP PLEASE: Hello SUPPORT GROUP OF MICROSOFT/XBOX, So, my cousin’s gamesharing is not working, when my console is clearly the NEWLY DESIGNATED Xbox Home, as I followed the procedure on “How to make your...
  5. game pass for PC - home-sharing (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    game pass for PC - home-sharing (PC): Hello, I'm subscribed to XBOX Live Gold and have been home-sharing with another console in my home. I got it to work very easily; it's excellent! I'm now subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate. I have...
  6. 2 XBOX one home game sharing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 XBOX one home game sharing?: Hey there, so I’ve seen and heard about making an xbox your home xbox to be able to share your xbox gold and your games with the other person. So my husband and I have been doing this as we are...
  7. Home Xbox and Game Sharing with a Disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home Xbox and Game Sharing with a Disc: Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to own two copies of a game, one physical and one digital, and play them on two separate Xbox One consoles. Here's the catch: I would like to have...
  8. Home Console/Game Sharing expansion needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Console/Game Sharing expansion needed: I own two Xbox One systems to share between myself, my wife, and four children. So that we can all play the games we buy, I usually purchase them on my own account and have made my "home console"...
  9. Question: Home Xbox and Sharing Digital Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question: Home Xbox and Sharing Digital Games: I have always played video games, and now that they have upgraded to a home entertainment system, I haven't completely learned how it works. spending that much time trying to figure out some...
  10. Xbox Home - game share

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Home - game share: HI, I face a real problem as when i make my account as home xbox, the games doesn't load unless i open the main account, what is the problem and is it going to stay for a while????...