Home Xbox (es)?

Discus and support Home Xbox (es)? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can I have a home Xbox One and a home Xbox Series X/S? I want to still be able to share games through my family but don’t want to lock them out by... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Datkanwel, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Datkanwel
    Datkanwel Guest

Home Xbox (es)?

Can I have a home Xbox One and a home Xbox Series X/S? I want to still be able to share games through my family but don’t want to lock them out by switching the home to the new series X.

:)

Datkanwel, Nov 27, 2020
  2. SMX Matrixnez Win User

NO ME PUEDO CONECTAR EN XBOX LIVE POR FAVOR AYUDAAA!!!! :((

3. Villarino Win User

I get suspended after others trash talk me because I talk back.

Sorry for your ban. Next time, block & report please, check this

https://enforcement.xbox.com/es-ES/home/codeofconduct
  4. mike90ramirez Win User

my account suspended for a day because a child said my son was cheating

Para saber el motivo de la suspensión debes de hacer una revisión en
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/home
    , sólo es una revisión pero no se puede remover una suspensión.

Si alguien es grosero, lo mejor es no responder de igual manera y reportar, ya que cada reporte debe de ser revisado y después entra la suspensión.

Saludos.
  5. InoportunoG Win User

How do I check my Xbox live reputation?

6. Villarino Win User

Xbox Ambassador Program

Thema:

Home Xbox (es)?

1. Home Xbox (es)? - Similar Threads - Home

2. Home Xboxes Game Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xboxes Game Sharing: My wife and I are having issues with game sharing. We have an Xbox one x in the living room and an Xbox one in the bedroom. I have a gold account and buy all the games while she just uses an old...
  3. Locking home xbox from theft (similar to Find My functionality on Mac)

in XboX Insiders
    Locking home xbox from theft (similar to Find My functionality on Mac): It would be nice if Microsoft would adopt a similar feature to "find my" in the apple ecosystem, so if someone steals your console it's essentially bricked. It's sort of ridiculous in my opinion...
  4. Xbox Live not Being Shared on Home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live not Being Shared on Home Xbox: My wife and I are trying to play a game together and talk to each other in a party, but now it's prompting her to buy Xbox Live even though my Live subscription should be shared on that Xbox....
  5. If I buy game pass ultimate on an alternate account will it cover my home account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy game pass ultimate on an alternate account will it cover my home account?: My family and I share an Xbox and I want to buy game pass ultimate for only my account. My account is not the home account. Will it give them game pass ultimate and if so how can I not share it....
  6. Xbox Series X Doesn’t Recognize It’s My Home Console

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Doesn’t Recognize It’s My Home Console: I am typically traveling a lot, so I don’t always have an internet connection when I play games. So I made sure to set my Series X as my “Home Console” after learning that I needed to do this the...
  7. Home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home xbox: Im want to game share with my friend although he used all 5 and is extra home xbox change. I did have all of his game but recently got the xbox series s and no longer have them so i try’d signing...
  8. Game Installation failing on Xbox one when using my home (local) connection.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Installation failing on Xbox one when using my home (local) connection.: Hello. I have been encountering a very displeasing problem as of recently. the problem has occurred many times before and now and I've tried all steps to solve it but nothing helps. xbox is...
  9. XBOX One S XDK Dev Home help! Missing Quick Actions window!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One S XDK Dev Home help! Missing Quick Actions window!: Hello! I’m a beginner with the XBOX XDK on my XBOX One S and just found out that you can customize your dev home. I ended up removing all the extra tool windows so I could begin setting up my own...
  10. Weird stutters when going back to home page from a game.

in XboX Insiders
    Weird stutters when going back to home page from a game.: The console usually stutters and slows down a lot when I go back to the Xbox Home Menu from a game. Also it takes a while to load the icons and the background. Xbox One S. submitted by...