Home Xbox issue

Discus and support Home Xbox issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I currently have 2 xboxs with both as my home Xbox I went to a friend's house and put my account on his Xbox so we played multiplayer while at his.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by sorecrack17, Sep 1, 2019.

1. sorecrack17
    sorecrack17 Guest

Home Xbox issue

Hi I currently have 2 xboxs with both as my home Xbox I went to a friend's house and put my account on his Xbox so we played multiplayer while at his. After a few days I noticed that one off my xboxs wouldn't play games so I checked online and he's put
    my account as his home Xbox and as I have no changes left I can not change it back to mine I have since deleted his Xbox as my home and changed my password but now I can't play on one of my consoles!

:)

sorecrack17, Sep 1, 2019
  2. Ravenwarrior77 Win User

Home Xbox Issue

Yes I purchased the games with my profile. And do you really think I haven't tried a hard reset a factory reset and a multitude of other things. I came here because none of the normal problem solutions worked.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Home XBox Issue

Hi, if you're having problems with the Home Xbox setting it's best to call Xbox phone support, they may be willing to check and reset the Home Xbox feature on your account.
  4. Arminator Win User

Home Xbox issue

You have it the wrong way around.

You had too many friends visiting your console that set your console as their Home Console.

Removing these accounts won't help.

One (or more) of your other friends have to sign into their own consoles and set these back as their Home Console. You need to contact your friends that share games with you and ask them to "un-share" their games to your console by setting a different Home
    Console than yours.

There is a limit how many different people can share their games on your console.
  5. Boombaa Win User

Xbox home issues

Hi,

You can try to ask for it to technical support as they are able to do it.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Xbox home issues

No not for the reason you are wanting to do it.
Thema:

Home Xbox issue

1. Home Xbox issue - Similar Threads - Home issue

2. Google Home "turn on the xbox" issue

in XboX Insiders
    Google Home "turn on the xbox" issue: Has anyone else got this to work? Mine ALWAYS says there was a problem connecting. It's in instant-on and turns on using Alexa just fine, and also Cortana, but Google Home just doesn't like it,...
  3. Inviting to club issue causing crashing to home

in XboX Insiders
    Inviting to club issue causing crashing to home: When accepting an invite request to my club from people that wanna join once you hit invite club crashes to home each time been going on please address this i also have reported this on the...
  4. Xbox One Issues - Launching games or apps start then return to Xbox Home or black screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Issues - Launching games or apps start then return to Xbox Home or black screen...: As subject. For no reason my Xbox will launch a game or app then after a few seconds return to the Xbox Home screen. On some occasions the game has started (GTAV and Red Dead 2) proceeded into...
  5. NEED HELP WITH MY HOME XBOX ISSUE

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEED HELP WITH MY HOME XBOX ISSUE: Alright, so I have an account with gold set as my home xbox. Now, I have another account that doesn't have gold as well. I have the account with gold set as My Home Xbox. On the gold-free account,...
  6. 'Unable to save changes' home xbox issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    'Unable to save changes' home xbox issue: I wanted to gameshare my account on my friend's xbox and so he could play with me, but when he hit 'my home xbox' and 'set this console as home xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes....
  7. Unable to save change while set my home xbox ....still issue unknown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to save change while set my home xbox ....still issue unknown: I tried all way inserted in community but still unable save my account as my home xbox ...any solution cc10dc8e-2e60-4b3e-b4c6-3962882634b1
  8. Home Xbox Counter Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home Xbox Counter Issue: Does anyone have the issue where their Xbox is randomly kicking them off their "Home Xbox" and therefore using one of the resets every time that you have to then have to set it back up to allow...
  9. Can't make my account Home Xbox (not a Limited times issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't make my account Home Xbox (not a Limited times issue): I have a new account I have made it Home Xbox only for one time, and when I'm trying to make it home Xbox for a different console it says: it unable to connect to the server now, try again later....
  10. Issue pressing the Home Button on the XBOX controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue pressing the Home Button on the XBOX controller: I cannot press the home button on the controller, I have tried turning the console off and back and other controllers but it still won't work, Any known ways to fix?...