Home Xbox Not Setting

Discus and support Home Xbox Not Setting in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I Have 5 Home Xbox Switches Left On My Account And It won't Allow Me To Make It My Home Xbox It Always Say "Unable To Save Changes" I Called Support... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sirron Gordon✔️, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Home Xbox Not Setting

I Have 5 Home Xbox Switches Left On My Account And It won't Allow Me To Make It My Home Xbox It Always Say "Unable To Save Changes" I Called Support Already 3 Times And Everytime They Say They Will Send Out A Support Ticket And That It Will Be Emailed
    To Me, And Every time I Never Get Any Resolve Or Email Concerning The Status Of My Situation This Has Been Going On Since May 29th And It Is Now August 3rd And My Situation Is Still Unsolved All Help Is Appreciated.

:)

Sirron Gordon✔️, Aug 5, 2019
  2. H0n0uredEnd Win User

Home Xbox Not Setting

I agree, unfortunately there isn't much that can be done but with some effort those options should get you sorted. Hope everything goes okay and gets straightened out for you
  3. {Parity} Win User

set the home xbox

4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Setting Home Xbox

Hi, your only option is to contact Xbox support, and ask if they can reset the Home Xbox setting for you.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. ZachHinks Win User

Home Xbox Settings

I asked them to log into their Microsoft account online and do it, but after waiting a few days it's pretty clear they don't know how lol
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Home Xbox Settings

As far as I know, there is nothing you can do, but ask the person you got it from to log in on your Xbox, and then turn off the home Xbox setting on the console. there is no other way to do it.
Thema:

Home Xbox Not Setting

1. Home Xbox Not Setting - Similar Threads - Home Setting

2. Aug 24 updates and my home xbox and privacy settings

in XboX Insiders
    Aug 24 updates and my home xbox and privacy settings: Since 24th updates I cant go to my profile privacy settings and when I go to my home xbox it's just says home setting cant be changed till we connect to service n I hit refresh home xbox status n...
  3. Home Xbox Settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home Xbox Settings: Hey guys, So I bought my xbox one second hand off a young lad about a year ago, I don't think he has got another console since, so he can't help me nor his parents unfortunately, so they can't...
  4. I can't set up the Home Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't set up the Home Console: [img] . Cannot connect to the service. Please try again later. I have been waiting for a few months 3759788a-4e7a-4400-b974-2e97a166ee21
  5. Says my home xbox isnt set up, but it wont let me do anything about it, i havent changed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says my home xbox isnt set up, but it wont let me do anything about it, i havent changed...: i am not sure what to do here my friends are playing but i can't it says i have to change my xbox to my home xbox but it wont let me do anything, ahhhhhh help, i worked all day i wanna gaaaaaame...
  6. Set home Xbox limits

in XBoX Accessibility
    Set home Xbox limits: i dont believe it makes any sense that only one platform of gaming restricts its paying users from transferring home xbox to a max of 5 a year so the questions here is will xbox have any plans to...
  7. Can’t set xbox home

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t set xbox home: i need help on setting xbox home when i click to set it says “ unable to save changes “ this has been going on for a couple days now ive tried factory reset 5 times & it still is not working...
  8. cant set console as home xbox-please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant set console as home xbox-please help: so I've been trying to set my Xbox as my home Xbox for my main account for a while now and so far with no success. I had 2 other accounts on the console in which I could set it as home Xbox/remove...
  9. Error when setting up the home console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error when setting up the home console: When trying to set my home console, I get the message: "Can not save changes." "We can not connect to the service at this time." "Try again in a moment." This message appears every time. I have...
  10. Unable to save change while set my home xbox ....still issue unknown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to save change while set my home xbox ....still issue unknown: I tried all way inserted in community but still unable save my account as my home xbox ...any solution cc10dc8e-2e60-4b3e-b4c6-3962882634b1