Home Xbox Not Setting

Discus and support Home Xbox Not Setting in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I Have 5 Home Xbox Switches Left On My Account And It won't Allow Me To Make It My Home Xbox It Always Say "Unable To Save Changes" I Called Support... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sirron Gordon✔️, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Home Xbox Not Setting

I Have 5 Home Xbox Switches Left On My Account And It won't Allow Me To Make It My Home Xbox It Always Say "Unable To Save Changes" I Called Support Already 3 Times And Everytime They Say They Will Send Out A Support Ticket And That It Will Be Emailed
    To Me, And Every time I Never Get Any Resolve Or Email Concerning The Status Of My Situation This Has Been Going On Since May 29th And It Is Now August 3rd And My Situation Is Still Unsolved All Help Is Appreciated.

:)

Sirron Gordon✔️, Aug 5, 2019
  2. H0n0uredEnd Win User

Home Xbox Not Setting

I agree, unfortunately there isn't much that can be done but with some effort those options should get you sorted. Hope everything goes okay and gets straightened out for you
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox home setting?

The first Xbox One console that an account signs into, will automatically become that account's Home Console.

If the account then signs in on another Xbox One console, you'll have to MANUALLY set that console as that account's Home Console in the Settings under "Personalization".

So if you sign in with an account that already existed on any other Xbox One console and had the Home Console already set, you will NOT set that newly set up Xbox One as your account's Home Console.

So you can simply set up the console for Christmas day, and make the necessary Home Console settings later, so the kids can still play on the existing Home Console until Christmas.
  4. {Parity} Win User

set the home xbox

5. Hassell Win User

Xbox home setting?

Thank you very much, its appreciated
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Setting Home Xbox

Hi, your only option is to contact Xbox support, and ask if they can reset the Home Xbox setting for you.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Home Xbox Not Setting

1. Home Xbox Not Setting - Similar Threads - Home Setting

2. Unable to set up new xbox as home after original xbox stolen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to set up new xbox as home after original xbox stolen: My son was unable to get help by calling. The original xbox had 2 years of live and game pass left but there's an error message that says he can't set up the replacement xbox as home until March...
  3. How many accounts can I have set to home on a single console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How many accounts can I have set to home on a single console: Hi guys, so I can't afford games because I lost my job due to covid, so I've been purchasing accounts and setting them to my home xbox. There seems to be a limit as some games I've set to home are...
  4. your home xbox settings cannot be changed until we connect to the service

in XBoX on Consoles
    your home xbox settings cannot be changed until we connect to the service: I can't put any profile as the main one on my Xbox, when I try this appears: your home xbox settings cannot be changed until we connect to the service. Does anyone know what I can do? Sorry for my...
  5. Settings App Logo Bugged On The Home But Not Anywhere Else

in XboX Insiders
    Settings App Logo Bugged On The Home But Not Anywhere Else: [IMG] submitted by /u/Hellcat782 [link] [comments]
  6. Configuração de 2 consoles Xbox One em casa[translation-Setting up 2 Xbox One consoles at home]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Configuração de 2 consoles Xbox One em casa[translation-Setting up 2 Xbox One consoles at home]: Olá, Eu possuo um Xbox One e recentemente adquiri um Xbox One S. Tenho minha conta principal com Live + GamePass e duas outras contas no modo família. Gostaria de saber se é possível (e como...
  7. Gameshare not gamesharing all games + No longer able to set home console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare not gamesharing all games + No longer able to set home console.: Hello all, I hope you are doing well. So let me start off by saying me and my friend have previously been game sharing for a couple of years and never had any problems. Recently he was forced to...
  8. Xbox 360 heimkonsole einri hten[Set up Xbox 360 home console]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 heimkonsole einri hten[Set up Xbox 360 home console]: Hallo Ich habe eine Xbox one meine Schwester eine 360 ich würde gerne bei mei er Schwester meine Konsole als heimkonsole einrichten.. Geht das? Wenn ja wie? [Translation - Hi I have an Xbox...
  9. Xbox one TV guide defaults to green even though my home is blue and my profile is set to blue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one TV guide defaults to green even though my home is blue and my profile is set to blue.: how can i fix my xbox one? Only my guide reverts back to the default green, everything else is still my preferred color. cd7e50da-ee81-48f0-bef9-fcec5f65bf8d
  10. Game Sharing with home xbox set on xbox one x not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Sharing with home xbox set on xbox one x not working: I've set up my account sharing with my daughter but she still can't play my games on her account. I set my home account on her xbox and set her home account on my xbox. When I'm on her xbox I'm...