"Home Xbox" related question about payed games & DLC's

Discus and support "Home Xbox" related question about payed games & DLC's in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, My brother has my account on his Xbox and his console is configured as my "Home Xbox". Now, I bought Battlefield 1 on my Xbox and it appeared... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BirdyBallzZ, May 26, 2016.

1. BirdyBallzZ
    BirdyBallzZ Guest

Hello,

My brother has my account on his Xbox and his console is configured as my "Home Xbox".

Now, I bought Battlefield 1 on my Xbox and it appeared for him as well (logical) but my question is, is he also getting the DLC's (and more digital content in-game)? Or only the "Home Xbox"?

I wonder how this works. If we are both getting them then there is no issue.

:)

BirdyBallzZ, May 26, 2016
  2. "Related" Games

Change the settings of the game with a shooter on by default.

ЕвгенийКочергин, May 26, 2016
  3. Ju Jitsu X
    Ju Jitsu X Guest
    "Related" Games

Understood, BUT this section should only show games related to the game in question. For example, when viewing "Games related to Halo: Reach", it should only show Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Wars, and Halo 4. Microsoft is turning into a company that doesn't
    care about it's customers anymore if it means they can squeeze an extra dime out of you with their marketing.

Ju Jitsu X, May 26, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Hi there,

the answer is yes. With "Home Xbox" you share the main games as well as dlc.

Enjoy gaming!

M3tal Daz3, May 26, 2016
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    He should have access to DLC in most cases. There are some cases where the developers don't allow the content to be shared.

Smwutches, Nov 2, 2018
Thema:

1. "Home Xbox" related question about payed games & DLC's - Similar Threads - Home related question

2. Sound icon on home screen is muted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound icon on home screen is muted: hi, the sound icon (next to battery charge icon) is permanently muted (line through it) ever since xbox one update a few days ago. Oddly when mic/headset is plugged into controller my son can...
  3. Xbox Live not working on HOME Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live not working on HOME Console: My boyfriend and I both own an Xbox (One and One X); we've recently discovered that we can make on of them the HOME console and share games and Xbox Live! Today we set the older version as the...
  4. xbox my xbox home

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox my xbox home: I have a problem for just a few days trying to share it, but it always writes us Accept the bones, log on to your account and enter MY HOME XBOX ... then it fits a message, it can not connect with...
  5. Home Xbox Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox Question: When I first got my Xbox One I gave my sister my 360 still set up with my profile and digital rights licenses (essentially my home Xbox 360). Because of this I never set up a home Xbox One. Now I...
  6. My Home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Home Xbox: I'm just trying to remove My Home Xbox from my console. I have 3 Switches left however, it keeps giving me an error message that says "We are unable to connect to the service at the moment. Try...
  7. Home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox: I cannot remove my account from being the home xbox. I have 4 switches left but cannot change it, it gives a pop up message saying 'Unable to save changes: WE are unable to connect to the service...
  8. The Path Home Xbox One S Shadow Of The Tomb Raider DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Path Home Xbox One S Shadow Of The Tomb Raider DLC: Available ? ***Moved from: Music, Movies & TV*** 9411edd6-2d19-454f-8f47-d7bdd7831d33
  9. Xbox one crashing to home screen only on bf5.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one crashing to home screen only on bf5.: I have contacted EA because evrytime i tried to play multiplayer is said error code 1 unknown error and wouldnt connect. That problem is fixed but now the game randomly pauses and sends me back to...
  10. My home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My home xbox: Everytime i try to make my xbox my home xbox it says unable to connect to service even tho i have 5 changes left aa6dbcb4-d7e5-4072-864e-46f5c50b7e0e