"Home Xbox" related question about payed games & DLC's

Discus and support "Home Xbox" related question about payed games & DLC's in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, My brother has my account on his Xbox and his console is configured as my "Home Xbox". Now, I bought Battlefield 1 on my Xbox and it appeared... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BirdyBallzZ, May 26, 2016.

1. BirdyBallzZ
    BirdyBallzZ Guest

Hello,

My brother has my account on his Xbox and his console is configured as my "Home Xbox".

Now, I bought Battlefield 1 on my Xbox and it appeared for him as well (logical) but my question is, is he also getting the DLC's (and more digital content in-game)? Or only the "Home Xbox"?

I wonder how this works. If we are both getting them then there is no issue.

:)

BirdyBallzZ, May 26, 2016
  2. "Related" Games

Change the settings of the game with a shooter on by default.

ЕвгенийКочергин, May 26, 2016
  3. Ju Jitsu X
    Ju Jitsu X Guest
    "Related" Games

Understood, BUT this section should only show games related to the game in question. For example, when viewing "Games related to Halo: Reach", it should only show Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Wars, and Halo 4. Microsoft is turning into a company that doesn't
    care about it's customers anymore if it means they can squeeze an extra dime out of you with their marketing.

Ju Jitsu X, May 26, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Hi there,

the answer is yes. With "Home Xbox" you share the main games as well as dlc.

Enjoy gaming!

M3tal Daz3, May 26, 2016
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    He should have access to DLC in most cases. There are some cases where the developers don't allow the content to be shared.

Smwutches, Nov 2, 2018
Thema:

1. "Home Xbox" related question about payed games & DLC's - Similar Threads - Home related question

2. Xbox one S home screen freezes or takes minutes to process controller movements.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S home screen freezes or takes minutes to process controller movements.: Yo. A month ago my Xbox one S started to freeze after we would launch any program on the system. About a week later it would let me out of the home screen. I was waiting on a response from tech...
  3. Не удается сделать консоль домашней (Can not make the console home.) Xbox one X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не удается сделать консоль домашней (Can not make the console home.) Xbox one X: Не удается привязать, консоль возникает ошибка " Не удается подключиться к этой службе сейчас. Попробуйте еще чуть позже." Количество активаций еще 2. Проблема появилась после полного сброса...
  4. second x box one installation in the home to allow live play

in XBoX Accessibility
    second x box one installation in the home to allow live play: Hi, Ive spent two hours on xbox chat without resolving my issue. Can anyone help me. I have two boys and one x box one. Yesterday I bought another x box one and tried to set it up. This we did but...
  5. nao consigo acessar a pagina de inicio[Translation-I can't access the home page]

in XBoX on Consoles
    nao consigo acessar a pagina de inicio[Translation-I can't access the home page]: quando ligo o xbox one s ele vai para a pagina de inicio que aparece sem os icones de aplicativo que uso normalmente (netfix). qualquer cliqyue na pagina me leva para a pagina Store e de la nao...
  6. Google home mini

in XBoX Accessibility
    Google home mini: With the new update can xbox now connect with a google home mini.... 5005915a-7971-4fbf-88d3-f6566b4cf217
  7. Home box: not understanding how it works anymore...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home box: not understanding how it works anymore...: So we have 2 xbox ones in the home. We had one as the home box and understood that the downloadable content (games) from the NOT HOME BOX can be downloaded (shared) to the HOME BOX and played on...
  8. cant set console as home xbox-please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant set console as home xbox-please help: so I've been trying to set my Xbox as my home Xbox for my main account for a while now and so far with no success. I had 2 other accounts on the console in which I could set it as home Xbox/remove...
  9. Home xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home xbox: whenever I try to home Xbox my brother it says that it doesn't work and to try again later but I've been trying again for many days now and it still hasn't worked and the same problem happens with...
  10. DESTINY 2 + expansions on 2 consoles in same home?

in XBoX on Consoles
    DESTINY 2 + expansions on 2 consoles in same home?: Hello, I have a copy of Destiny2 with all expansions purchased and I have TWO Xbox one consoles. I also have two LIVE accounts, and I want friends who visit, to be able to play Destiny 2...