Home Xbox reset randomly

Discus and support Home Xbox reset randomly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Me and my friend have each other's Xbox ones set as our home consoles. Then out of nowhere it reset so we have no home console. I can still swap back,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jacob8885, Jul 26, 2020.

1. jacob8885
    jacob8885 Guest

Home Xbox reset randomly

Me and my friend have each other's Xbox ones set as our home consoles. Then out of nowhere it reset so we have no home console. I can still swap back, but my friend ran out of switches because of this problem. I already tried contacting
    support about this issue but they said any issues with home xbox aren't a valid reason to talk with a member of the support staff. I need help.

:)

jacob8885, Jul 26, 2020
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Home Xbox reset

You can try and contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us and seeing if your account is eligible for a home xbox counter reset. If it is they would be the ones that would be able to do it for you.

I can not guarantee that they would be able to do it for you but they would be the ones that would let you know if your account qualifies for a home xbox counter reset.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

home xbox reset

Hi there,

If you need your account's home console count reset, you'll have to speak with support directly. They are the only ones who can do so. There is no guarantee they will reset it. You can go to
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us to request a callback from support in your region.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Home Reset

Your friend can try contacting support to see if they will reset his limit, but there are no guarantees. 1-800-4my-xbox if he's in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. pr1malg3ar Win User

reset home xbox

Some great advise in this forum post, hope this works out for you.
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox home reset

Please be aware, sharing account information and sharing accounts, abusing the my home xbox feature, could end up in account and device bans from xbox live. This feature is for use on one console within a family and giving your account to someone else, accessing
    an account you don't own and transferring game licenses to your console with an account you don't own violate the code of conduct and terms of use. Info about account theft:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-us/home/staysafe#topic4
    You can still play your games when you're logged in to the account that bought them on any console regardless of where your my home xbox licenses are.

If you are using it correctly you should contact xbox support to see if they think you need more moves:
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Home Xbox reset randomly

1. Home Xbox reset randomly - Similar Threads - Home reset randomly

2. USED ALL MY ACCOUNT HOME RESETS AFTER GAME SHARE STOPPED WORKING TRYING TO GET IT WORKING...

in XBoX on Consoles
    USED ALL MY ACCOUNT HOME RESETS AFTER GAME SHARE STOPPED WORKING TRYING TO GET IT WORKING...: Right long story short i own several console as i have a big family, me and my wife and our 3 oldest kids all play xbox, obviously using game share to spread content around the house, around the...
  3. My home xbox preferences keep automatically resetting and I am running out of changes to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My home xbox preferences keep automatically resetting and I am running out of changes to...: My home xbox preferences keep getting reset, not allowing me to play certain games because it says I do not own them. It only allows you to change your home xbox 5 times and its costing me a...
  4. Wanna unenroll cuz of bugs but will it reset like home Xbox cause I’m game sharing with a...

in XboX Insiders
    Wanna unenroll cuz of bugs but will it reset like home Xbox cause I’m game sharing with a...: Will I have to add his profile again and set it as home Xbox? submitted by /u/chasify [link] [comments]
  5. Does Reset and Keep My Games & Apps also keep Home Association?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Reset and Keep My Games & Apps also keep Home Association?: I know "Reset and Remove Everything" rwmovex Home Association, but the other option "Reset and Keep my Games & Apps" makes no mention of it. I've been having an on going issue with Hulu and...
  6. Does "Reset and Keep My Games & Apps" also keep Home Association?

in XboX Insiders
    Does "Reset and Keep My Games & Apps" also keep Home Association?: I know "Reset and Remove Everything" removes Home Association, but the other option "Reset and Keep my Games & Apps" makes no mention of it. I've been having an on going issue with Hulu and...
  7. Covid-19 Xbox need to reset the switches for my home XBOX

in XBoX Accessibility
    Covid-19 Xbox need to reset the switches for my home XBOX: This is not right I can’t use another switch I’m stuck at my house for weeks with this covid-19 now and Xbox can’t fix this problem with the switching for my home XBOX, the country is lockdown but...
  8. Contact support to reset home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contact support to reset home xbox: Hi I am trying to get hold of support to reset my xbox home. I changed from xbox to a s and to my x and 8 cannot select it as my home and cannot play games offline. Everything is digital. I used...
  9. My home xbox reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    My home xbox reset: My little bro wants to play modernwarfare on new xbox plz reset my trys 28a08314-7f99-462c-9460-c27b63484e7f
  10. Reset my home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset my home Xbox: How do i reset my home Xbox 3edd8764-8f49-40de-9e3e-d752ac268def