Home Xbox switches

Discus and support Home Xbox switches in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can i please get more xbox switches my little brother used all my home xbox switches please !! fb265da1-69d0-4a4f-be9d-38729ac50e1e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Guccie 247, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Guccie 247
    Guccie 247 Guest

Home Xbox switches

Can i please get more xbox switches my little brother used all my home xbox switches please !!

:)

Guccie 247, Oct 23, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Home Xbox switches

Why didn't the password on the account get changed instead of this fighting over the account thing. You get 5 switches for the home console per year and then you have to wait for the first switch to timeout at the 365 day mark.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Home Xbox switches

Hello Skyler,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns a request for one more Xbox One home console switch.

Unfortunately, as per our how to designate an Xbox One console as your home Xbox support article:

Note Customer support cannot offer additional switches. If your console shows you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year and you need assistance, select
    Help when you see the message, Can’t make this your home Xbox. You may be eligible to receive an exception.

We are unable to provide more switches for the home console setting on an Xbox One console.

We hope that the information above as well as the article linked assist in providing the best information.

Best wishes!
  4. skylaar Win User

Home Xbox switches

There is a positive side to the scenario where at least you can still enjoy the library attached to your Gamertag. Digital games come with two licenses, one for your Home Xbox and one for the gamertag. :)

I would also recommend changing the password on the account. This would have prevented the circumstance where two people keep going back and forth changing the Home Xbox setting.
  5. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Switching Home Xbox

Hi. Sadly the only way to attempt to get this sorted is to talk to an agent through Xbox Support
    . You can have a web chat or request a call back and an agent will ring you. We cannot access account details here and sadly its not an issue that can be fixed with a troubleshooter. Best of luck getting it sorted.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Switching Home Xbox

Hi NoobGaming,

Thanks for your post. Unfortunately if you've ran out of switches there are no other ways to receive more. The best option would be to use the
    Contact Us
    portal to speak with an agent and explore options or possible work arounds.

I hope this information helps, thanks again.
Thema:

Home Xbox switches

1. Home Xbox switches - Similar Threads - Home switches

2. ((DOUBLE TAP XBOX HOME BUTTON TO SWITCH BETWEEN OPEN APPS))

in XboX Insiders
    ((DOUBLE TAP XBOX HOME BUTTON TO SWITCH BETWEEN OPEN APPS)): Please lets try and make this happen. :-) submitted by /u/A-damn1988 [link] [comments]
  3. How do i switch between home pages?

in XboX Insiders
    How do i switch between home pages?: 2 surveys want me to switch between home page e3 and e4, how do i switch between these? submitted by /u/JoeySTRIKE_alt [link] [comments]
  4. Home Xbox switches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox switches: Ive been game sharing with a close friend for a little bit now but recently someone has got a hold of his account. He keeps on making his account his home xbox. This went on until today when the...
  5. Need another switch for my xbox home

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need another switch for my xbox home: Hey I have exceeded my 5 switches for my xbox home and need another switch but they say am not eliabage till 7/8/2020 can anyone help me please 4e8737fa-0e06-4466-a4a3-1dfde218ed6a
  6. I need one more Xbox home switch Please I am in serious need

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need one more Xbox home switch Please I am in serious need: I need one more Home switch because i Spent money on someone elses account but i cant get the game so i need to make his account mine 93e165cd-34f3-485c-afb3-576dbdecf2b8
  7. Xbox Home Switches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Home Switches: Hello! I haven't used any of my switches but somehow I don't have any. How? Im trying to switch onto my brothers xbox because he ran out of gold and I don't want my mum to pay for 2 same games. Is...
  8. how do i get more xbox home switches

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i get more xbox home switches: Who may I speak to, to get a extra Xbox home switch? I am currently not allowed to play games that I have originally bought and I need to set my current Xbox as my home Xbox in order to be allowed...
  9. My home Xbox switch not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    My home Xbox switch not working: My button to make an xbox a home wont work It is saying “Your home xbox settings wont be changed until we connect to the Service” and the only option is “Refresh home xbox settings” and i clicked...
  10. Home switches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home switches: How can i get more home xbox switches de374af9-c4e8-4ad7-9639-65f7060df78c