Home Xbox switches

Discus and support Home Xbox switches in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive been game sharing with a close friend for a little bit now but recently someone has got a hold of his account. He keeps on making his account his... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SkylerDastrup, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Home Xbox switches

Ive been game sharing with a close friend for a little bit now but recently someone has got a hold of his account. He keeps on making his account his home xbox. This went on until today when the account we’ve been fighting over has ran lit of game shares
    is there any possible way to get one more share?

:)

SkylerDastrup, Oct 23, 2019
  2. Aszxu Win User

Xbox home switches

you are only able to get 5 switches, you will to get more switches over a period of time
  3. NoEndings Win User

xbox home/switch

My xbox broke. I have to get a new one. I am sharing my home xbox with someone. I do not have any switches left. When I get a new one, will i be able to log in to it? Does this count as a switch?
    Yes, no matter what your account is safe within microsoft. You can login and access your account from any XboxOne console as long as your remember your information regarding it.

Hope this helps and enjoy gaming!
  4. LMM((( Win User

xbox home/switch

are switches assigned to your account or xbox? when i log in on the new system, won't that count as a switch since it will be trying to set it as my home xbox? then, i remove the old one from my account. Now, when I try to go on the xbox I am sharing
    with, do I need to set that as the home xbox to my new console? Will any of this count as a switch?
  5. LMM((( Win User

xbox home/switch

Will the xbox that I am sharing with still stay the same? Do I have to do anything with that one? Should it automatically switch after I remove the old home console?
  6. Daft Badger Win User

XBOX HOME SWITCH

How have you managed to use all 5 switches in a 12 month period?

The home console feature is meant for households with more than one console,it's not for sharing with friends whenever you want.

5 switches is way more than enough unless you are abusing the system.
Thema:

Home Xbox switches

1. Home Xbox switches - Similar Threads - Home switches

2. How can I check how many times I've switched my home xbox , and how many times I have left?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I check how many times I've switched my home xbox , and how many times I have left?...: I need to find out how many times I have switched my xbox home console. I would like to know how many switches I have left. Also when you change your password, and you have to give that password...
  3. Xbox home switches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox home switches: How do I get more Xbox home switches my brother used mine up and he also done a survey and now I can’t access any off my apps and games b8411c32-20d5-4c3f-b8ff-e052bf387f2c
  4. My home Xbox switches

in XBoX on Consoles
    My home Xbox switches: I think there should be unlimited switches theres been many times i really needed it but a freind borrowed my account and used all of them it would be nice to at least have unlimited switches or...
  5. xbox home/switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox home/switch: My xbox broke. I have to get a new one. I am sharing my home xbox with someone. I do not have any switches left. When I get a new one, will i be able to log in to it? Does this count as a switch?...
  6. home console switches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    home console switches: how to reset my home xbox switches ?? 3714d58a-7763-48e7-8def-039004ef4216
  7. XBOX HOME SWITCH

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX HOME SWITCH: Hello I used all of my home xbox If there is any way to get just one home Tell me please Thanks❤ 23929c6e-ec0c-4c16-bc0f-1c87bf7b485b
  8. Home xbox switches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home xbox switches: I ran out of home xbox switches and I would like to know why I can't do the xbox survey which gives you another switch and I would like some help knowing why I can't see the survey....
  9. My Home Xbox - Out of Switches

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Home Xbox - Out of Switches: Recently, I started gamesharing with a friend I had, at the time trusted this individual. But of course, the individual broke my trust and started up some feuds between me and longtime Xbox...
  10. my cousin stole my last home switch please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my cousin stole my last home switch please help: I was saving my last xbox home switch so when my cousin got a xbox he could use it but my other cousin used it so now he cant use it once he gets his xbox can a member of staff please help i only...