home xbox with girlfriend broken

Discus and support home xbox with girlfriend broken in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have my girlfriends xbox set as my home so I can play on her console and we can play together but I went on my devices list (in a browser) and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArmedGamerbeast, Jun 29, 2020 at 9:02 PM.

1. home xbox with girlfriend broken

I have my girlfriends xbox set as my home so I can play on her console and we can play together but I went on my devices list (in a browser) and accidentally removed her xbox from my devices. I realised what I had done and we went through the steps to
    make her xbox my home again and it's now set but she doesn't have access to any of my games or apps unless im signed in. if my account is signed out she can't play anything. have I somehow removed my ability to share my games with my home xbox unless signed
    in ? just hoping anyone has any idea how to rectify this ?

:)

ArmedGamerbeast, Jun 29, 2020 at 9:02 PM
  2. ArmedGamerbeast Win User

Actually figured it out and KarimAndSonz was kinda right so for anyone who finds this or has this issue what i did was set my own xbox as Home (it asked me to use up one of 5 home set chances) and then i went on my girlfriends xbox and set hers as home
    (it asked if i wanted to use one of the remaining 4 home set chances which it wasnt doing before) and it started working again
  3. felinsphinx473 Win User

Sometimes when you do it to much it will lock down the ability to game share for a while, i would suggest double checking that she is the home Xbox, if that doesn't work try a hard reset
  4. ArmedGamerbeast Win User

sorry do you mean set the account as home on both xboxs that wouldn't work would it ?
  5. KarimAndSonz Win User

Delete all profile from both console

Sign in the console which will be the main account that you want to share

Set that account as main on both console the sign in the second account it should work
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey ArmedGamerbeast,

Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day
    ArmedGamerbeast!
Thema:

1. home xbox with girlfriend broken - Similar Threads - home girlfriend broken

2. Why is the home button text not centered anymore (I'm not talking about the customisable...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the home button text not centered anymore (I'm not talking about the customisable...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TekRantGaming [link] [comments]
  3. atmos pop when returning from home button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    atmos pop when returning from home button: Hey all, I just reinstalled my Xbox one x because I got a new Dolby atmos Sony soundbar. My Xbox one is hooked up to my TV and trough earc connected to my soundbar. Everything's working fine,...
  4. Home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home screen: Home screen is very anoying would like to be able to see my background or even just a color than several app boxes and advertisin c48c424d-7470-4c92-9872-c1d39277bf3a
  5. XBox One S Freezing and Crashing to Home Screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S Freezing and Crashing to Home Screen.: Can someone please help me with this issue that has recently started on my XBox One S ? About two weeks ago, I started having an issue with my XBox Freezing and then Crashing to the home screen...
  6. How can I check how many times I've switched my home xbox , and how many times I have left?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I check how many times I've switched my home xbox , and how many times I have left?...: I need to find out how many times I have switched my xbox home console. I would like to know how many switches I have left. Also when you change your password, and you have to give that password...
  7. Elite Series 2 unresponsive/ Home button is Blue??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 unresponsive/ Home button is Blue??: I bought this stupid controller after my other 2 first gen elite controllers went out on me. Of course the warranty is up on it by about a month because now the this series 2 controller is mostly...
  8. Previous Home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Previous Home Xbox: Hi, so over been console sharing (game sharing) with a friend ever since xbox one came out. Well we had a falling out and I want to take my gamertag off of his home xbox. If I put my gamertag on...
  9. home xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    home xbox: I have used up 5 of my home xbox switches and the extra one but by accident can i get another switch? fe579be4-d5e3-4f78-95c9-1272aa48497a
  10. Game loads then kicks back home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game loads then kicks back home: Only one of my games ark will let me play for a few minutes online then it will kick me to the home screen. It started after the update how do I fix this? Please help #arkaddict...