Home Xbox

Discus and support Home Xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can’t make my Xbox my home xbox, help please c0a76c5b-0988-4787-b598-74978c2b6e98 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kelvin ????????‍♂️, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Home Xbox

I can’t make my Xbox my home xbox, help please

:)

Kelvin ????????‍♂️, Oct 16, 2018
  2. BoomWuk
    BoomWuk Guest
    Xbox One Online Subscription Sharing

On his Xbox my GT is set up already as My Home Xbox, and his GT is already set up as My Home Xbox on my Xbox...

BoomWuk, Oct 16, 2018
  3. sparty2304
    sparty2304 Guest
    Another Game Sharing Question

Not sure I understand but here is the low down...
    Your xbox should be his HOME xbox
    His xbox should be your HOME xbox.

Anything you guy under your GT YOU will own...even though you xbox is his home xbox....

Edit:
    To be even clearer.....

YOU log into HIS xbox go to settings and make it your HOME xbox
    HE logs into YOUR xbox go to settings and make it his HOME xbox

Questions?

sparty2304, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Home Xbox

Kelvin,

Sorry to hear about your issue. Here are the steps to set you Xbox as the home Xbox.

Designate an Xbox One console as your home Xbox

Note You can designate only one console as your home Xbox.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.
    3. Review the information, and then do one of the following:
      • Select Make this my home Xbox to designate the console as your home Xbox.
      • Select This is not my home Xbox to remove the designation.

If you have tried these steps and they have not worked, go here, Contact Us | Xbox Support. Click on Xbox, then click No Thanks for the online chat. Then click on games and then choose receive a call.

Please keep us updated on your progress.

Thank you,

ChrisCalvin71, Oct 16, 2018
  5. XBF Crystal P, Nov 5, 2018
  6. oOViizion Win User

Home Xbox

When I try to change my account to home Xbox it says "you can have one home Xbox at a time" does this mean somebody is using my account. Please help it is really annoying because my Xbox live membership isn't working properly.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Xbox home

8. gds1972 Win User

Home Xbox

If you also have an Xbox One just log into that console and set it as your home console. As well as doing this it would probably also be wise to change your account password.
  9. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Home

No he need to put his profile on your console then do the home console switch

However since he already did it 3times he's going to have to wait a year

Or you can have him try support but they aren't obligated to do so
  10. JawdMac Win User

Home Xbox

Then why bother giving you the option in the first place, never mind three times.
Thema:

Home Xbox

1. Home Xbox - Similar Threads - Home

2. Home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox: my xbox said that it will give me my home xbox switches on april the 2 2020 and its april 2 and it did not give my switches back abd1939a-2c50-4a22-a03a-d2fecb4cd350
  3. Is there a folding@home client for the xbox family of consoles that could help fight covid19?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a folding@home client for the xbox family of consoles that could help fight covid19?: I've looked and I don't see one. Is there a way to run a folding@home client on an Xbox? I know the PlayStation 3 had a folding at home client for a while. It seems like there could be an awful...
  4. I’m having issues connecting to my home WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m having issues connecting to my home WiFi: I am having issues connecting to wifi on xbox 360. Will bot accept password to wifi. Ive cleared cache but still wont connect aba640c2-b37a-4087-9ec3-6294f1774c76
  5. Xbox home switches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox home switches: I was wondering if i could reset my xbox home switches because i have only switched once when k first got my xbox with friend. Now it says i don’t game share with him and can’t play because...
  6. my home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    my home xbox: The xbox says ive used all 5 of my console switches this year when i honestly havent and now im trying to get one more console switch that xbox support is telling me about but i cannot see it does...
  7. Home xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home xbox: When I go to set my home xbox I click on it, it loads for aminute, but goes back to the set as home xbox. Ive done a hard reset f3cf68d8-b174-48a7-877b-e4866bbdeb64
  8. Xbox home

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox home: Salve vorrei un'informazione,il mio profilo è impostato come Xbox home su una console non più in mio possesso anche perché ne ho una nuova,la mia domanda è: impostando il mio profilo come home...
  9. X1X Settings wont open/Microphone crashes to home

in XBoX on Consoles
    X1X Settings wont open/Microphone crashes to home: Hello, since today I'm having very wierd issues with my xbox one x. - First I can't open the Settings app, everytime I try, it show me the logo then back to the homescreen. - Also, when creating...
  10. Home xboz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home xboz: Me and my friend want to game share but I dont have any switches left. Is there and way I can get one more so we can continue to play together. 6b1379c3-87b4-4638-84bf-8b5ba08e753d