Home Xbox

Discus and support Home Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cannot remove my account from being the home xbox. I have 4 switches left but cannot change it, it gives a pop up message saying 'Unable to save... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ x ᴅᴇᴋᴜ ღ, May 13, 2019.

1. Home Xbox

I cannot remove my account from being the home xbox. I have 4 switches left but cannot change it, it gives a pop up message saying 'Unable to save changes: WE are unable to connect to the service at the moment. Try again in a little while'. I have been having
    this message for the past few days, I already tried a factory reset.

:)

ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ x ᴅᴇᴋᴜ ღ, May 13, 2019
  2. oOViizion Win User

Home Xbox

When I try to change my account to home Xbox it says "you can have one home Xbox at a time" does this mean somebody is using my account. Please help it is really annoying because my Xbox live membership isn't working properly.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox home

4. gds1972 Win User

Home Xbox

If you also have an Xbox One just log into that console and set it as your home console. As well as doing this it would probably also be wise to change your account password.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Home

No he need to put his profile on your console then do the home console switch

However since he already did it 3times he's going to have to wait a year

Or you can have him try support but they aren't obligated to do so
  6. JawdMac Win User

Home Xbox

Then why bother giving you the option in the first place, never mind three times.
Thema:

Home Xbox

1. Home Xbox - Similar Threads - Home

2. Can't make my xbox 'My Home Xbox' even I have 3 switches.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't make my xbox 'My Home Xbox' even I have 3 switches.: Can't make my xbox 'My Home Xbox' even I have 3 switches. I tried this on 2 different consoles to make sure but the result is same, so I'm sure this is about my account which is: Gamertag:...
  3. GamePass not working after home switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    GamePass not working after home switch: Alright, so Basically Me and my friend game-share meanig his xbox is home xbox, So If I buy him gamepass we both get it. So I bought the 3 months for $1, Everything was fine I had it for a little...
  4. Home Xbox Counter Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home Xbox Counter Issue: Does anyone have the issue where their Xbox is randomly kicking them off their "Home Xbox" and therefore using one of the resets every time that you have to then have to set it back up to allow...
  5. Can’t make selections on home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t make selections on home screen: I have 3 profiles on my xbox one, one for me and one for each of my two children. I am constantly having issues on the home screen. When someone is playing and another tries to logon to the game,...
  6. Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and 'two xbox one consoles at home'

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and 'two xbox one consoles at home': Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and 'two xbox one consoles at home' Since the Xbox One S Digital Edition is just like a "normal" Xbox One with just the disc drive removed, all the issues discussed...
  7. Sound icon on home screen is muted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound icon on home screen is muted: hi, the sound icon (next to battery charge icon) is permanently muted (line through it) ever since xbox one update a few days ago. Oddly when mic/headset is plugged into controller my son can...
  8. Xbox Live not working on HOME Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live not working on HOME Console: My boyfriend and I both own an Xbox (One and One X); we've recently discovered that we can make on of them the HOME console and share games and Xbox Live! Today we set the older version as the...
  9. xbox my xbox home

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox my xbox home: I have a problem for just a few days trying to share it, but it always writes us Accept the bones, log on to your account and enter MY HOME XBOX ... then it fits a message, it can not connect with...
  10. Home Xbox Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox Question: When I first got my Xbox One I gave my sister my 360 still set up with my profile and digital rights licenses (essentially my home Xbox 360). Because of this I never set up a home Xbox One. Now I...