Home Xbox

Discus and support Home Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cannot remove my account from being the home xbox. I have 4 switches left but cannot change it, it gives a pop up message saying 'Unable to save... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ x ᴅᴇᴋᴜ ღ, May 13, 2019.

1. Home Xbox

I cannot remove my account from being the home xbox. I have 4 switches left but cannot change it, it gives a pop up message saying 'Unable to save changes: WE are unable to connect to the service at the moment. Try again in a little while'. I have been having
    this message for the past few days, I already tried a factory reset.

:)

ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ x ᴅᴇᴋᴜ ღ, May 13, 2019
  2. oOViizion Win User

Home Xbox

When I try to change my account to home Xbox it says "you can have one home Xbox at a time" does this mean somebody is using my account. Please help it is really annoying because my Xbox live membership isn't working properly.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox home

4. gds1972 Win User

Home Xbox

If you also have an Xbox One just log into that console and set it as your home console. As well as doing this it would probably also be wise to change your account password.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Home

No he need to put his profile on your console then do the home console switch

However since he already did it 3times he's going to have to wait a year

Or you can have him try support but they aren't obligated to do so
  6. JawdMac Win User

Home Xbox

Then why bother giving you the option in the first place, never mind three times.
Thema:

Home Xbox

1. Home Xbox - Similar Threads - Home

2. Home Xbox Settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home Xbox Settings: Hey guys, So I bought my xbox one second hand off a young lad about a year ago, I don't think he has got another console since, so he can't help me nor his parents unfortunately, so they can't...
  3. Fortnite keeps going back to home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite keeps going back to home: What is causing the Fortnite game to keep returning to home screen? Playing on Xbox 1S. dd9ef566-fa9b-4567-a3ce-1f51858808b0
  4. Google Home Support For Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Google Home Support For Xbox: I was wondering if Xbox could get Google Home support in the next update 2ae0e8a5-e6be-4cf8-96f4-6c85277c7f3d
  5. I can't set up the Home Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't set up the Home Console: [img] . Cannot connect to the service. Please try again later. I have been waiting for a few months 3759788a-4e7a-4400-b974-2e97a166ee21
  6. Reset my home xbox please!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset my home xbox please!: Hi my kids used all my home xbox uses. We have 2 xboxes on the same network and I'm using the network ransfer so I share with my kids xbox in their room . But they have been using my account and...
  7. Xbox Game Share/ Xbox Home is NOT WORKING!!! HELP PLEASE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Share/ Xbox Home is NOT WORKING!!! HELP PLEASE: Hello SUPPORT GROUP OF MICROSOFT/XBOX, So, my cousin’s gamesharing is not working, when my console is clearly the NEWLY DESIGNATED Xbox Home, as I followed the procedure on “How to make your...
  8. Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem: my xbox wont open some games and apps and the ones that do open start loading and get kicked to the home screen . Last game played was fortnite and took forever to get in a match and when i did...
  9. Mute button showing on home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mute button showing on home screen: Hey, I have been searching through these threads but cant find the answer. The muted icon is showing at the top right hand of the xbox home screen, next o the battery icon. I cant figure out how...
  10. how do i get more xbox home switches

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i get more xbox home switches: Who may I speak to, to get a extra Xbox home switch? I am currently not allowed to play games that I have originally bought and I need to set my current Xbox as my home Xbox in order to be allowed...