Home xbox

Discus and support Home xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; whenever I try to home Xbox my brother it says that it doesn't work and to try again later but I've been trying again for many days now and it still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Saint VorTex174, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Home xbox

whenever I try to home Xbox my brother it says that it doesn't work and to try again later but I've been trying again for many days now and it still hasn't worked and the same problem happens with a lot of my friends is there anyway to fix this

:)

Saint VorTex174, Jul 12, 2019
  2. oOViizion Win User

Home Xbox

When I try to change my account to home Xbox it says "you can have one home Xbox at a time" does this mean somebody is using my account. Please help it is really annoying because my Xbox live membership isn't working properly.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox home

4. gds1972 Win User

Home Xbox

If you also have an Xbox One just log into that console and set it as your home console. As well as doing this it would probably also be wise to change your account password.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Home

No he need to put his profile on your console then do the home console switch

However since he already did it 3times he's going to have to wait a year

Or you can have him try support but they aren't obligated to do so
  6. JawdMac Win User

Home Xbox

Then why bother giving you the option in the first place, never mind three times.
Thema:

Home xbox

1. Home xbox - Similar Threads - Home

2. Home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox: Hi, I was wondering if I could my console my home xbox again even after it hit it’s five times limit. My brother removed our console as our home xbox and now me and my other brother cannot play...
  3. My xbox wont go to the home page.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wont go to the home page.: When the xbox starts up it has the xbox logo. Well i cant get pass that bit and on to the home page where everything is. This has only just started this does anyone know why. [img]...
  4. Reset home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset home xbox: Can you reset my home xbox please a6dbdc50-f0d5-408c-bcc7-6ea2287ca70a
  5. Xbox one home

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one home: Can i play at the same time with Gold as the oner of the Xbox home cus i want to play games with my brother. Is it posible and how? 454a74b5-154b-4595-a54c-d256a5902140
  6. Home xbox reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home xbox reset: I need to reset all home xbox accounts and some accounts i might have deleted, can you help me reset all my home xboxes at once, it says i have 2 switches left but i cant make one of my accounts...
  7. Made my Xbox my Home Xbox and now I can't see my Wish List

in XBoX on Consoles
    Made my Xbox my Home Xbox and now I can't see my Wish List: So I was trying to play a game and it suggested I make this xbox my home xbox. Didn't realize it wasn't but sure. So I do that and now I can't see my wish list. Says to sign in even though I am....
  8. Xbox one S home screen freezes or takes minutes to process controller movements.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S home screen freezes or takes minutes to process controller movements.: Yo. A month ago my Xbox one S started to freeze after we would launch any program on the system. About a week later it would let me out of the home screen. I was waiting on a response from tech...
  9. Не удается сделать консоль домашней (Can not make the console home.) Xbox one X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не удается сделать консоль домашней (Can not make the console home.) Xbox one X: Не удается привязать, консоль возникает ошибка " Не удается подключиться к этой службе сейчас. Попробуйте еще чуть позже." Количество активаций еще 2. Проблема появилась после полного сброса...
  10. second x box one installation in the home to allow live play

in XBoX Accessibility
    second x box one installation in the home to allow live play: Hi, Ive spent two hours on xbox chat without resolving my issue. Can anyone help me. I have two boys and one x box one. Yesterday I bought another x box one and tried to set it up. This we did but...