Home Xbox

Discus and support Home Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I was wondering if I could my console my home xbox again even after it hit it’s five times limit. My brother removed our console as our home xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlanMolina2, Jul 20, 2019.

1. AlanMolina2
    AlanMolina2 Guest

Home Xbox

Hi, I was wondering if I could my console my home xbox again even after it hit it’s five times limit. My brother removed our console as our home xbox and now me and my other brother cannot play anything on our respective accounts. Thank You- Alan

:)

AlanMolina2, Jul 20, 2019
  2. oOViizion Win User

Home Xbox

When I try to change my account to home Xbox it says "you can have one home Xbox at a time" does this mean somebody is using my account. Please help it is really annoying because my Xbox live membership isn't working properly.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox home

4. gds1972 Win User

Home Xbox

If you also have an Xbox One just log into that console and set it as your home console. As well as doing this it would probably also be wise to change your account password.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Home

No he need to put his profile on your console then do the home console switch

However since he already did it 3times he's going to have to wait a year

Or you can have him try support but they aren't obligated to do so
  6. JawdMac Win User

Home Xbox

Then why bother giving you the option in the first place, never mind three times.
Thema:

Home Xbox

1. Home Xbox - Similar Threads - Home

2. Home Xbox feature

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox feature: I wanted to set my xbox I use frequently to be my home xbox because it makes sense to do so, so when i try to change it into my home xbox it says only one console can be the home xbox at a time...
  3. NEED HELP WITH MY HOME XBOX ISSUE

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEED HELP WITH MY HOME XBOX ISSUE: Alright, so I have an account with gold set as my home xbox. Now, I have another account that doesn't have gold as well. I have the account with gold set as My Home Xbox. On the gold-free account,...
  4. Xbox - Home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox - Home Xbox: I just found out that there is a limit on how many times you can change your ‘home xbox’. My daughter spends summer days with her grandmother and we bought an Xbox so she (daughter) could play her...
  5. Home Xbox Settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home Xbox Settings: Hey guys, So I bought my xbox one second hand off a young lad about a year ago, I don't think he has got another console since, so he can't help me nor his parents unfortunately, so they can't...
  6. Fortnite keeps going back to home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite keeps going back to home: What is causing the Fortnite game to keep returning to home screen? Playing on Xbox 1S. dd9ef566-fa9b-4567-a3ce-1f51858808b0
  7. Google Home Support For Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Google Home Support For Xbox: I was wondering if Xbox could get Google Home support in the next update 2ae0e8a5-e6be-4cf8-96f4-6c85277c7f3d
  8. I can't set up the Home Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't set up the Home Console: [img] . Cannot connect to the service. Please try again later. I have been waiting for a few months 3759788a-4e7a-4400-b974-2e97a166ee21
  9. Reset my home xbox please!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset my home xbox please!: Hi my kids used all my home xbox uses. We have 2 xboxes on the same network and I'm using the network ransfer so I share with my kids xbox in their room . But they have been using my account and...
  10. Xbox Game Share/ Xbox Home is NOT WORKING!!! HELP PLEASE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Share/ Xbox Home is NOT WORKING!!! HELP PLEASE: Hello SUPPORT GROUP OF MICROSOFT/XBOX, So, my cousin’s gamesharing is not working, when my console is clearly the NEWLY DESIGNATED Xbox Home, as I followed the procedure on “How to make your...