Home xbox

Discus and support Home xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey I would just like to have one extra make this my home xbox switch for my cousin because his xbox broke and he cant play my games now on his new... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by gregCiauri, Aug 5, 2019.

1. gregCiauri
    gregCiauri Guest

Home xbox

Hey I would just like to have one extra make this my home xbox switch for my cousin because his xbox broke and he cant play my games now on his new xbox because i cant give him my switch since I used my last switch for his previous xbox

:)

gregCiauri, Aug 5, 2019
  2. oOViizion Win User

Home Xbox

When I try to change my account to home Xbox it says "you can have one home Xbox at a time" does this mean somebody is using my account. Please help it is really annoying because my Xbox live membership isn't working properly.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox home

4. gds1972 Win User

Home Xbox

If you also have an Xbox One just log into that console and set it as your home console. As well as doing this it would probably also be wise to change your account password.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Home

No he need to put his profile on your console then do the home console switch

However since he already did it 3times he's going to have to wait a year

Or you can have him try support but they aren't obligated to do so
  6. JawdMac Win User

Home Xbox

Then why bother giving you the option in the first place, never mind three times.
Thema:

Home xbox

1. Home xbox - Similar Threads - Home

2. Xbox home system ?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox home system ?!: Due to a financially rough ride this past year I've used all of my switches for home system. Now that I've got everything straight I required my xbox and cant even set it as my home system. I...
  3. cant play offline even tho my xbox is set to my home xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play offline even tho my xbox is set to my home xbox: so i dont have internt that often so i have my xbox as my home xbox. but it wont let me play my games offline. owned gamepass or ea. yes i own all of these, yes its my home xbox, yes i connect at...
  4. Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) on Samsung S8+ guide button takes me to phone home screen...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) on Samsung S8+ guide button takes me to phone home screen...: submitted by /u/imjory [link] [comments]
  5. My Xbox home issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox home issues: Im having problems with my xbox home/gamesharing. I put my xbox home on my brothers xbox so that he could play the games i have and also have online since i pay for online every year. Every game...
  6. Jogos do game pass ficam presos na tela inicial [Game pass games get stuck on the home screen]

in XBoX on Windows
    Jogos do game pass ficam presos na tela inicial [Game pass games get stuck on the home screen]: Tenho tido problemas com os jogos Hellblade e Ruiner no Game Pass para PC, os jogos iniciam porém o pop up que abre para o login no perfil para o jogo não abre, e ao apertar botões no teclado, o...
  7. Why am I seeing travel ads on my Xbox home screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I seeing travel ads on my Xbox home screen?: I've paid for the console. I pay for Gold/Game Pass. I pay for games. So WHY am I seeing third party advertisements (a travel agency in this case) on my Xbox home screen? Microsoft did the same...
  8. Home xbox switches!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home xbox switches!: Am I the only one that has ran into xbox's sever issues lately to where it wont let you access the games with the person you game share with! And then not knowing any better you switch it to many...
  9. Reset my home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset my home Xbox: How do i reset my home Xbox 3edd8764-8f49-40de-9e3e-d752ac268def
  10. Fortnite on xbox one keeps pausing and freezing on the home screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite on xbox one keeps pausing and freezing on the home screen.: I have left it loading a new game for 5 minutes but end up turning it off as it takes too long and doesn't load. I have no problem with my Internet as I have checked...