Home xbox

Discus and support Home xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey I would just like to have one extra make this my home xbox switch for my cousin because his xbox broke and he cant play my games now on his new... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by gregCiauri, Aug 5, 2019.

1. gregCiauri
    gregCiauri Guest

Home xbox

Hey I would just like to have one extra make this my home xbox switch for my cousin because his xbox broke and he cant play my games now on his new xbox because i cant give him my switch since I used my last switch for his previous xbox

:)

gregCiauri, Aug 5, 2019
  2. oOViizion Win User

Home Xbox

When I try to change my account to home Xbox it says "you can have one home Xbox at a time" does this mean somebody is using my account. Please help it is really annoying because my Xbox live membership isn't working properly.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox home

4. gds1972 Win User

Home Xbox

If you also have an Xbox One just log into that console and set it as your home console. As well as doing this it would probably also be wise to change your account password.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Home

No he need to put his profile on your console then do the home console switch

However since he already did it 3times he's going to have to wait a year

Or you can have him try support but they aren't obligated to do so
  6. JawdMac Win User

Home Xbox

Then why bother giving you the option in the first place, never mind three times.
Thema:

Home xbox

1. Home xbox - Similar Threads - Home

2. Preview Alpha Participant - I no longer have the new Home layout?

in XboX Insiders
    Preview Alpha Participant - I no longer have the new Home layout?: Has this happened to anyone else? I did have the new Home layout (which I profusely loved) but now have gone back to the standard Home following updates. submitted by /u/iRedders [link] [comments]
  3. Spider man far from home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spider man far from home: Just got the movie and on both of my xbox's the narrator is automatic on? I manually turn it off and it still comes on, the movie plays fine on my Roku and it is the only movie that is doing this....
  4. Xbox one not allowing access to home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one not allowing access to home screen: Once xbox has booted up it automatically opens the store page, when press the pad left to go to the home screen it flicks back to the store. when i press the x on the control to log in etc, it...
  5. No display after returning to home page

in XBoX on Consoles
    No display after returning to home page: Sometimes when I exit a game on the and it takes me back to the homepage, I have no display. I can hear audio but the screen is blank. Playing a game work fine it's only when I return to home....
  6. I changed my background pic on my xbox home screen from my phone. Now I cant chang it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my background pic on my xbox home screen from my phone. Now I cant chang it to...: Cant change my pic on my xbox home background to another pic from my phone. db478e49-bed3-43af-af59-4c1c4e8424c2
  7. Inviting to club issue causing crashing to home

in XboX Insiders
    Inviting to club issue causing crashing to home: When accepting an invite request to my club from people that wanna join once you hit invite club crashes to home each time been going on please address this i also have reported this on the...
  8. My home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My home xbox: I purchased a pre owned console and when I try to set it as my home xbox, it tells me I have 4 switches left but when I try to switch it, it says too many people have made this there home xbox....
  9. The home Menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    The home Menu: No, betas and deltas recieve dashboard yesterday. 568cd986-3042-4705-bbeb-00076a108254
  10. We need a new xbox home menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    We need a new xbox home menu: This home menu is getting boring. Fans of our community wants a new one too. So lets fresh in up that menu! fd8036ac-0259-4ea6-89cd-a2cd8a59d1a0