home xbox

Discus and support home xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i would like to reset my home xbox 5f14f46c-1ca2-4970-a2e6-7dbc98e66248 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tayler May, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Tayler May
    Tayler May Guest

home xbox

i would like to reset my home xbox

:)

Tayler May, Aug 28, 2019
  2. oOViizion Win User

Home Xbox

When I try to change my account to home Xbox it says "you can have one home Xbox at a time" does this mean somebody is using my account. Please help it is really annoying because my Xbox live membership isn't working properly.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox home

4. gds1972 Win User

Home Xbox

If you also have an Xbox One just log into that console and set it as your home console. As well as doing this it would probably also be wise to change your account password.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Home

No he need to put his profile on your console then do the home console switch

However since he already did it 3times he's going to have to wait a year

Or you can have him try support but they aren't obligated to do so
  6. JawdMac Win User

Home Xbox

Then why bother giving you the option in the first place, never mind three times.
Thema:

home xbox

1. home xbox - Similar Threads - home

2. Silver account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Silver account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home...: Silver xbox account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home xbox unit Destiny 2 Undying DLC) 302bb7a5-a31e-4a49-9118-8193f24c3d9b
  3. My Home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Home Xbox: My xbox was messed up recently, and i had to factory reset it. Upon doing so, i realized that my account was no longer my home xbox. I am out of changes, and I cant play my games anymore. Is there...
  4. Get Ready for the Next Xbox One Home Experiments

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get Ready for the Next Xbox One Home Experiments: I would like to try them, but im unsure about it. I mean, those are kinda alpha testing, and would not like to see my console damaged for it. I have no longer warranty....
  5. Adverts on Xbox one home screen!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Adverts on Xbox one home screen!: I have noticed very few. Most are for games that I am interested in but I never am on the home screen long enough to really pay attention. 42f5cff6-c7a9-4637-a5e0-fb476b29ac75
  6. Xbox home

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox home: Could you olease reset my home xbox 8dda10f6-bf9c-4c22-8d23-a1a46aab46a4
  7. Home Experiment Group B

in XboX Insiders
    Home Experiment Group B: I got the group b home screen this time. I like it but think there could be 2 changes that could make it better. I would love that the tiles for games could be adjusted in size so everything...
  8. Get Ready for the Next Xbox One Home Experiments

in XboX Insiders
    Get Ready for the Next Xbox One Home Experiments: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  9. Home Xbox function does not work properly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home Xbox function does not work properly.: So, my and my brother's accounts are set to the same Home Xbox. For Destiny 2: Shadowkeep, we are both able to play it. However, I ordered the digital deluxe edition, and received all of the...
  10. I don’t like the new change done to the Xbox insider hub app on the home page they got rid...

in XboX Insiders
    I don’t like the new change done to the Xbox insider hub app on the home page they got rid...: I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and when I got to the home page of the app the first thing I noticed was where they had Quick Polls Rateings Insider content Settings Report a...