Home Xbox

Discus and support Home Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need 1 more home xbox switch b2d6f1f9-530c-475e-bfe0-d490c02ad0b8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by oranmcg, Oct 8, 2019.

1. oranmcg
    oranmcg Guest

Home Xbox

I need 1 more home xbox switch

:)

oranmcg, Oct 8, 2019
  2. oOViizion Win User

Home Xbox

When I try to change my account to home Xbox it says "you can have one home Xbox at a time" does this mean somebody is using my account. Please help it is really annoying because my Xbox live membership isn't working properly.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox home

4. gds1972 Win User

Home Xbox

If you also have an Xbox One just log into that console and set it as your home console. As well as doing this it would probably also be wise to change your account password.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Home

No he need to put his profile on your console then do the home console switch

However since he already did it 3times he's going to have to wait a year

Or you can have him try support but they aren't obligated to do so
  6. JawdMac Win User

Home Xbox

Then why bother giving you the option in the first place, never mind three times.
Thema:

Home Xbox

1. Home Xbox - Similar Threads - Home

2. Xbox One S Turns On Then Off once It Reaches Home Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Turns On Then Off once It Reaches Home Screen: Hi, this morning i turned on my Xbox One S and after finishing the start up animation and reaching the home screen the xbox button on the console would flash about 3 times and proceed to turn off....
  3. Two xbox ones in home and sharing games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two xbox ones in home and sharing games: I have the parent account in the household and my xbox is the home xbox. When I buy a game, everyone can play it, but when my son does, you have to sign in as him and then sign in as yourself. My...
  4. My Home Xbox Suggestion/idea for future console update

in XboX Insiders
    My Home Xbox Suggestion/idea for future console update: I made a suggestion to make the wait time for "make my home xbox" switch more available for example. Instead of 1 year how about 3 months because if people waste all their 5 switches they don't...
  5. Xbox one x take an hour plus just to load to home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x take an hour plus just to load to home screen: Xbox one x take an hour plus just to load to home screen. I have completely reset to factory, and it takes over an hour to load the home screen. Before it was auto shutting down, lag spiking about...
  6. Why is the home button text not centered anymore (I'm not talking about the customisable...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the home button text not centered anymore (I'm not talking about the customisable...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TekRantGaming [link] [comments]
  7. atmos pop when returning from home button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    atmos pop when returning from home button: Hey all, I just reinstalled my Xbox one x because I got a new Dolby atmos Sony soundbar. My Xbox one is hooked up to my TV and trough earc connected to my soundbar. Everything's working fine,...
  8. Home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home screen: Home screen is very anoying would like to be able to see my background or even just a color than several app boxes and advertisin c48c424d-7470-4c92-9872-c1d39277bf3a
  9. XBox One S Freezing and Crashing to Home Screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S Freezing and Crashing to Home Screen.: Can someone please help me with this issue that has recently started on my XBox One S ? About two weeks ago, I started having an issue with my XBox Freezing and then Crashing to the home screen...
  10. How can I check how many times I've switched my home xbox , and how many times I have left?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I check how many times I've switched my home xbox , and how many times I have left?...: I need to find out how many times I have switched my xbox home console. I would like to know how many switches I have left. Also when you change your password, and you have to give that password...