Home Xbox

Discus and support Home Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need 1 more home xbox switch b2d6f1f9-530c-475e-bfe0-d490c02ad0b8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by oranmcg, Oct 8, 2019.

1. oranmcg
    oranmcg Guest

Home Xbox

I need 1 more home xbox switch

:)

oranmcg, Oct 8, 2019
  2. oOViizion Win User

Home Xbox

When I try to change my account to home Xbox it says "you can have one home Xbox at a time" does this mean somebody is using my account. Please help it is really annoying because my Xbox live membership isn't working properly.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox home

4. gds1972 Win User

Home Xbox

If you also have an Xbox One just log into that console and set it as your home console. As well as doing this it would probably also be wise to change your account password.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Home

No he need to put his profile on your console then do the home console switch

However since he already did it 3times he's going to have to wait a year

Or you can have him try support but they aren't obligated to do so
  6. JawdMac Win User

Home Xbox

Then why bother giving you the option in the first place, never mind three times.
Thema:

Home Xbox

1. Home Xbox - Similar Threads - Home

2. Get Ready for the Next Xbox One Home Experiments

in XboX Insiders
    Get Ready for the Next Xbox One Home Experiments: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  3. Home Xbox function does not work properly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home Xbox function does not work properly.: So, my and my brother's accounts are set to the same Home Xbox. For Destiny 2: Shadowkeep, we are both able to play it. However, I ordered the digital deluxe edition, and received all of the...
  4. I don’t like the new change done to the Xbox insider hub app on the home page they got rid...

in XboX Insiders
    I don’t like the new change done to the Xbox insider hub app on the home page they got rid...: I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and when I got to the home page of the app the first thing I noticed was where they had Quick Polls Rateings Insider content Settings Report a...
  5. Google home and Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Google home and Xbox: About a week ago I read an article about using Google home with Xbox. I haven't seen anything about it since and was wondering if anyone else has heard anything about this. I tried to set it up...
  6. Home layout reverted, you too?

in XboX Insiders
    Home layout reverted, you too?: 18998.1200 reverted to old home layout, anyone else? submitted by /u/barefootpanda [link] [comments]
  7. Google Home "turn on the xbox" issue

in XboX Insiders
    Google Home "turn on the xbox" issue: Has anyone else got this to work? Mine ALWAYS says there was a problem connecting. It's in instant-on and turns on using Alexa just fine, and also Cortana, but Google Home just doesn't like it,...
  8. Bug With Trying to See Home Menu Options

in XboX Insiders
    Bug With Trying to See Home Menu Options: When I try to see games and things it freezes my xbox submitted by /u/norkswood [link] [comments]
  9. Well, I changed my home Xbox by error and I lost my subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Well, I changed my home Xbox by error and I lost my subscriptions.: I can't use gold, I've got my games but not gold. af39b851-cc1a-43ce-9b5e-9ae3f484c2cf
  10. Is there a way to remove Mixer videos on home screen beside games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to remove Mixer videos on home screen beside games.: I was wondering if there is a way to remove the mixer videos beside video games pinned to the home screen. I hate seeing them and have no interest in them. Thank you for any answers you give me...