Home Xbox

Discus and support Home Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive ran out of xbox home changed and would like to get the 1 extra that xbox is saying they gave everyone . Thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by minionman99, Nov 19, 2019.

1. minionman99
    minionman99 Guest

Home Xbox

Ive ran out of xbox home changed and would like to get the 1 extra that xbox is saying they gave everyone . Thank you

:)

minionman99, Nov 19, 2019
  2. oOViizion Win User

Home Xbox

When I try to change my account to home Xbox it says "you can have one home Xbox at a time" does this mean somebody is using my account. Please help it is really annoying because my Xbox live membership isn't working properly.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox home

4. gds1972 Win User

Home Xbox

If you also have an Xbox One just log into that console and set it as your home console. As well as doing this it would probably also be wise to change your account password.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Home

No he need to put his profile on your console then do the home console switch

However since he already did it 3times he's going to have to wait a year

Or you can have him try support but they aren't obligated to do so
  6. JawdMac Win User

Home Xbox

Then why bother giving you the option in the first place, never mind three times.
Thema:

Home Xbox

1. Home Xbox - Similar Threads - Home

2. Cannot go back to the previous home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot go back to the previous home screen: hi, I have recently need to update after runnning need for speed most wanted on the Xbox 360 . However,i didn't know that it will change the home screen interface.I prefer the old one ,the...
  3. How to remove old Xbox from Google Home/Assistant

in XboX Insiders
    How to remove old Xbox from Google Home/Assistant: After buying new Xbox One X and selling Xbox One S, I cannot get rid of the old Xbox in Google Home/Assistant and Google voice commands are botched. I factory reset the old Xbox before selling it....
  4. Dev Home broken (Alpha Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Dev Home broken (Alpha Skip Ahead): Does anybody else only see a blank screen on alpha skip ahead in dev mode? Without Devhome, I can't even set the console back to normal mode. "Report Problem" button is not available. submitted...
  5. ((DOUBLE TAP XBOX HOME BUTTON TO SWITCH BETWEEN OPEN APPS))

in XboX Insiders
    ((DOUBLE TAP XBOX HOME BUTTON TO SWITCH BETWEEN OPEN APPS)): Please lets try and make this happen. :-) submitted by /u/A-damn1988 [link] [comments]
  6. Having trouble with GamePass sharing on home console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having trouble with GamePass sharing on home console: I have GamePass & Gold and the Xbox One S is set to "home console", but now my son cannot play the games on his account that I have downloaded from GamePass unless I am sign-in, when before that...
  7. Issue when trying to link Xbox with Google Home - My roommates Xbox shows but not mine.

in XboX Insiders
    Issue when trying to link Xbox with Google Home - My roommates Xbox shows but not mine.: So I’ve been trying to set my Xbox on my Google Home but I’m running into an issue where the only Xbox I see when I try to link them is my roommates Xbox (I have logged into both before). I want...
  8. Cómo activar el contador de FPS para W10 HOME / How to activate FPS counter on Windows 10 HOME

in XBoX on Windows
    Cómo activar el contador de FPS para W10 HOME / How to activate FPS counter on Windows 10 HOME: A continuación os explico cómo activar el contador de FPS de la barra de windows en Windows 10 HOME Vamos a abrir la consola de comandos, pulsamos la tecla windows y escribimos "cmd", seguido...
  9. Is the Xbox home console glitch fixed??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the Xbox home console glitch fixed??: There was a glitch happening for people who were game sharing with someone where for some reason the person who you game share with would get access to any payment methods on the profiles on your...
  10. Individual Home Screens?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Individual Home Screens?: Hello! I just purchased a second Xbox One S, and I realized that the groups in the home screen share and sync across the consoles. So if I create a new group with a few games in one console, it...