Home xbox

Discus and support Home xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cant find anything on this but my xbox live is getting used by a guy who has my account as his home, the game pass im paying for and the xbox live... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xTrueDutchMan, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Home xbox

I cant find anything on this but my xbox live is getting used by a guy who has my account as his home, the game pass im paying for and the xbox live has the guy for free and is not willing to change it back. For some reason if you put your xbox as home again
    the other guy isn't able to play your games but can still use your xbox live gold, really weird.

How do i fix this? ...

:)

xTrueDutchMan, Feb 2, 2020
  2. oOViizion Win User

Home Xbox

When I try to change my account to home Xbox it says "you can have one home Xbox at a time" does this mean somebody is using my account. Please help it is really annoying because my Xbox live membership isn't working properly.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox home

4. gds1972 Win User

Home Xbox

If you also have an Xbox One just log into that console and set it as your home console. As well as doing this it would probably also be wise to change your account password.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Home

No he need to put his profile on your console then do the home console switch

However since he already did it 3times he's going to have to wait a year

Or you can have him try support but they aren't obligated to do so
  6. JawdMac Win User

Home Xbox

Then why bother giving you the option in the first place, never mind three times.
Thema:

Home xbox

1. Home xbox - Similar Threads - Home

2. Settings App Logo Bugged On The Home But Not Anywhere Else

in XboX Insiders
    Settings App Logo Bugged On The Home But Not Anywhere Else: [IMG] submitted by /u/Hellcat782 [link] [comments]
  3. Home xbox switches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home xbox switches: I ran out of home xbox switches and I would like to know why I can't do the xbox survey which gives you another switch and I would like some help knowing why I can't see the survey....
  4. Xbox home feature

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox home feature: I've waited a year to get another xbox home share and june 1st (today) finally arrives I go to the setting to verify my xbox has 1 share and it does so I tell my buddy to log into my account and...
  5. How to remove home xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to remove home xbox: Hello everyone! Recently I've lost access to my Xbox and was wondering how to delete my home console. I've removed the console from my connected devices list under my account but it said...
  6. The new home screen...no.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The new home screen...no.: I definetly speak for everyone I know when I say the new home screen is werid. Stop fixing somthing that isn’t broken. Especially the new side window! What’s up with that? My rexlexes are to press...
  7. My Home Xbox - Out of Switches

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Home Xbox - Out of Switches: Recently, I started gamesharing with a friend I had, at the time trusted this individual. But of course, the individual broke my trust and started up some feuds between me and longtime Xbox...
  8. Home menu/Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home menu/Dashboard: Why did my dashboard and home menu change. I don't like it and didn't want it. How can I change it back to they way it was? Can i make it so that this doesn't happen again. I don't want these...
  9. Xbox 360 disc reading then goes straight to home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 disc reading then goes straight to home screen: When i put black ops 3 inside my xbox 360 it kicks me off xbox live and goes straight to my home screen game doesnt load up even off line and it doesnt say disc read error or anything just goes...
  10. I need help regarding the Xbox home button menu.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help regarding the Xbox home button menu.: Why are the group's tab and settings tab missing when I press the home button. I can still find setting under account but I liked it better when the tabs were there. submitted by /u/CHEF_boiRdee...