Home Xbox

Discus and support Home Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can iplease get another home Xbox switch i didn't use the free one and i cant give my brother my home Xbox 809f4335-a391-4bd7-945f-1c0579cd20f2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HFUL SuN3uR5T, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Home Xbox

Can iplease get another home Xbox switch i didn't use the free one and i cant give my brother my home Xbox

:)

HFUL SuN3uR5T, Mar 24, 2020
  2. oOViizion Win User

Home Xbox

When I try to change my account to home Xbox it says "you can have one home Xbox at a time" does this mean somebody is using my account. Please help it is really annoying because my Xbox live membership isn't working properly.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox home

4. gds1972 Win User

Home Xbox

If you also have an Xbox One just log into that console and set it as your home console. As well as doing this it would probably also be wise to change your account password.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Home

No he need to put his profile on your console then do the home console switch

However since he already did it 3times he's going to have to wait a year

Or you can have him try support but they aren't obligated to do so
  6. JawdMac Win User

Home Xbox

Then why bother giving you the option in the first place, never mind three times.
Thema:

Home Xbox

1. Home Xbox - Similar Threads - Home

2. X1X Settings wont open/Microphone crashes to home

in XBoX on Consoles
    X1X Settings wont open/Microphone crashes to home: Hello, since today I'm having very wierd issues with my xbox one x. - First I can't open the Settings app, everytime I try, it show me the logo then back to the homescreen. - Also, when creating...
  3. Home xboz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home xboz: Me and my friend want to game share but I dont have any switches left. Is there and way I can get one more so we can continue to play together. 6b1379c3-87b4-4638-84bf-8b5ba08e753d
  4. ‘Too many people have made this their home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    ‘Too many people have made this their home xbox: Pretty much, ive given my friend my account so he can play fifa, but recently hes been very annoying and i want to make my xbox my home xbox so he cant play fifa anymore, but whenever i go to make...
  5. Xbox One Fortnite splitscreen: My Home Xbox necessary when my children want to play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Fortnite splitscreen: My Home Xbox necessary when my children want to play?: Problem with Fortnite splitscreen for 2 players - my children are unable to reach splitscreen game. By testing I found out, that: - I (as a person which account is connected with Gold etc.) can...
  6. Home screen cursor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home screen cursor: When I'm on my Xbox one homescreen I am unable to move the cursor, I can go back and forth between 2 icons but can't click anything and the cursor constantly clicks when trying to move it. Also...
  7. Please make a folding@home app for the Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Please make a folding@home app for the Xbox one: I'm not sure if this is possible but can you please make an Xbox one version of the folding@home app? submitted by /u/Jbman2025 [link] [comments]
  8. Games won't start... Shows up startup screen and closes itself to Home Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games won't start... Shows up startup screen and closes itself to Home Screen: I own Xbox One. I am using this from last 4 years. Recently i could not use it for 6 months or so. It was sitting idle in power off state. Last week i switched it on and it said to update and i...
  9. Did they really need to flip the home menu around?

in XboX Insiders
    Did they really need to flip the home menu around?: So we had 2 updates in 2 days and to my knowledge the only thing they did was move all the profile, audio, settings, and power options from the left to the right, was it really needed? submitted...
  10. Xbox live gold is not sharing with family members on my home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold is not sharing with family members on my home Xbox: I have an Xbox One S. I have set it up with my account as the primary, and set as the home Xbox under my account. My son has a child account that is also on the Xbox, I've authorized him to use...