Home xbox

Discus and support Home xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have only switched my home xbox 3 times but it says that I have 5 times and now I am not even able to get the one time exception I really need help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AydonMcCraney, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Home xbox

I have only switched my home xbox 3 times but it says that I have 5 times and now I am not even able to get the one time exception I really need help

:)

AydonMcCraney, Apr 10, 2020
  2. oOViizion Win User

Home Xbox

When I try to change my account to home Xbox it says "you can have one home Xbox at a time" does this mean somebody is using my account. Please help it is really annoying because my Xbox live membership isn't working properly.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox home

4. gds1972 Win User

Home Xbox

If you also have an Xbox One just log into that console and set it as your home console. As well as doing this it would probably also be wise to change your account password.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Home

No he need to put his profile on your console then do the home console switch

However since he already did it 3times he's going to have to wait a year

Or you can have him try support but they aren't obligated to do so
  6. JawdMac Win User

Home Xbox

Then why bother giving you the option in the first place, never mind three times.
Thema:

Home xbox

1. Home xbox - Similar Threads - Home

2. Xbox 360 disc reading then goes straight to home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 disc reading then goes straight to home screen: When i put black ops 3 inside my xbox 360 it kicks me off xbox live and goes straight to my home screen game doesnt load up even off line and it doesnt say disc read error or anything just goes...
  3. I need help regarding the Xbox home button menu.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help regarding the Xbox home button menu.: Why are the group's tab and settings tab missing when I press the home button. I can still find setting under account but I liked it better when the tabs were there. submitted by /u/CHEF_boiRdee...
  4. Xbox Series X as a home PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X as a home PC: Hi, Can the new Xbox Series X be used a home PC? More specifically can you run Microsoft Office programs? 16688fa0-c186-430a-ad7a-d87e3d1ba20f
  5. Does data transfering data to a new xbox make it a new home xbox or do you have to make it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does data transfering data to a new xbox make it a new home xbox or do you have to make it...: Just a question since the new xbox is coming out. I used all of my account switches and the survey so if i where to transfer data from my old Xbox to the new one would it make the new one a home...
  6. Configuração de 2 consoles Xbox One em casa[translation-Setting up 2 Xbox One consoles at home]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Configuração de 2 consoles Xbox One em casa[translation-Setting up 2 Xbox One consoles at home]: Olá, Eu possuo um Xbox One e recentemente adquiri um Xbox One S. Tenho minha conta principal com Live + GamePass e duas outras contas no modo família. Gostaria de saber se é possível (e como...
  7. My Xbox gets to the home page and once you click on anything it immediatly powers down.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox gets to the home page and once you click on anything it immediatly powers down.: My Xbox gets to the home page and once you click on anything it immediatly powers down. I have checked my power cables and it isn't getting hot. Can anyone help please?...
  8. Gameshare not gamesharing all games + No longer able to set home console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare not gamesharing all games + No longer able to set home console.: Hello all, I hope you are doing well. So let me start off by saying me and my friend have previously been game sharing for a couple of years and never had any problems. Recently he was forced to...
  9. My home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My home Xbox: Please help me my cousin used all of mine as a joke now my brougher cant gameshare Btw he also did the survey please just give me one more. 687fd5ef-e50b-43cb-938b-afd3e9e1c310
  10. Jump force campaign forced home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump force campaign forced home screen: I am so close to finishing the campaign in jump force but everytime I try to play the mission it forces me to my home screen. This is happening to my son on a different xbox and his friend on a...