Home xbox

Discus and support Home xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I put my sisters Xbox profile as the home Xbox on my Xbox but I’m not getting any of her games they just stay the same.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TRXSHkid123, Aug 17, 2021.

1. TRXSHkid123
    TRXSHkid123 Guest

Home xbox

I put my sisters Xbox profile as the home Xbox on my Xbox but I’m not getting any of her games they just stay the same.

:)

TRXSHkid123, Aug 17, 2021
  2. oOViizion Win User

Home Xbox

When I try to change my account to home Xbox it says "you can have one home Xbox at a time" does this mean somebody is using my account. Please help it is really annoying because my Xbox live membership isn't working properly.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox home

4. gds1972 Win User

Home Xbox

If you also have an Xbox One just log into that console and set it as your home console. As well as doing this it would probably also be wise to change your account password.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Home

No he need to put his profile on your console then do the home console switch

However since he already did it 3times he's going to have to wait a year

Or you can have him try support but they aren't obligated to do so
  6. JawdMac Win User

Home Xbox

Then why bother giving you the option in the first place, never mind three times.
Thema:

Home xbox

1. Home xbox - Similar Threads - Home

2. Can I "gameshare" with one disc of a game on two in-home Xbox One units?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I "gameshare" with one disc of a game on two in-home Xbox One units?: I currently have a two Xboxs in our home. An original Xbox one and an Xbox One X. The Xbox One X is our "home" unit. My son has his own Xbox gamer tag and I have my own gamer tag. We have a Xbox...
  3. My game loads up but when i try to play a career game it sends me to the home screen wat do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game loads up but when i try to play a career game it sends me to the home screen wat do...: My game loads up but when I try to go to a career game it sends me to home screen wat do i do to fix the problem 7679fb3a-cf59-42b3-86e4-4d1375888045
  4. game loads for a few seconds before sending back to home screen

in XboX Insiders
    game loads for a few seconds before sending back to home screen: hi i’m having this problem with one game where everytime i launch the game it loads for a few seconds and then my screen goes black and it sends me to the home screen and repeat has anyone had...
  5. Home screen design layout change

in XboX Insiders
    Home screen design layout change: So I just found the 2 new themes today which are really nice. The gamepass theme has a floating heart in the middle that moves up and down But when applied it’s obviously covered up by the tiles....
  6. Здравствуйте, подскажите лучшую windows 10 для игр, home,pro или LTSC, без допов. Или...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Здравствуйте, подскажите лучшую windows 10 для игр, home,pro или LTSC, без допов. Или...: Здравствуйте, подскажите лучшую windows 10 для игр, home,pro или LTSC, без допов. Или windows 11 дождаться, но слышал её долго оптимизировать будут 54df1e36-4ef4-495b-afdf-c9c89aafdc42
  7. Series X Can't make my home xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Series X Can't make my home xbox: I'm trying to game share with my brother and i can't set my xbox as his home box. I sign in his profile, I go to preferences, set as my home xbox, at this point i get a spinning circle for around...
  8. Cannot remote play, even on home network, on my Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot remote play, even on home network, on my Series X: Remote play has suddenly stopped working both on my iPhone and iPad. It wasn’t too long ago that I didn’t have much trouble with it, but I think with the last alpha skip ahead update is when it...
  9. how do i delete an icon on my microsoft home page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i delete an icon on my microsoft home page: how do i delete an ilcon on my microsoft home page d43722bc-205e-4c1d-b737-ac8525ce682b
  10. Spotify disables use of the Xbox (home) button on the controller?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify disables use of the Xbox (home) button on the controller?: This happened 3 times on a Series X playing AC: Odyssey while listening to Spotify in the background. The audio from Spotify simply stops and the Xbox button on the controller does not respond....