Home

Discus and support Home in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My home isnt working.whenever i restart it takes a long time to show the green restart screen and then that would take a long time to restart and then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cever, Nov 24, 2020.

1. cever
    cever Guest

Home

My home isnt working.whenever i restart it takes a long time to show the green restart screen and then that would take a long time to restart and then when it does restart it mostly just shows a black screen without my games showing .when i press the home
    button i dont see my games on the side either.please help me fix it

:)

cever, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Internet Expert Win User

homes

3. Smwutches Win User

home

If you're looking to have your limit reset, you can try contacting support, but there are no guarantees they will do so. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. Daft Badger Win User

homes

Since they changed to home limit from 3 times to 5 times per 12 months I don't think support are allowed to do manual resets anymore.

5 times per 12 months is more than enough unless you are trying something dodgy or getting a new console every 2 months.
  5. CorbyJohnson Win User

Home Not Loading

I am having the same problem since the Feb. update. It happens every day. I just have to keep restarting my Xbox until it decides it wants to load up and actually wants connect to Xbox Live.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Home screen

i wonder if a hard reset would work with my bank account, keeps showing as empty.
Thema:

Home

1. Home - Similar Threads - Home

2. Freezing then loads to xbox home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Freezing then loads to xbox home screen: So just had my replacement xbox one series x delivered after sending mine to repair centre as wouldnt turn on. Anyway set up installed my digital games and now every time i load any of the games i...
  3. Xbox home switches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox home switches: I need home xbox switches i dont see why theres a limit theres really no point 2927f2be-8902-45eb-a25b-556c0cb19be6
  4. Xbox products not connecting, all other devices in home work perfectly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox products not connecting, all other devices in home work perfectly.: So this has been going on since Tuesday. It is worth noting, I am on a Centurylink C3000z modem and all of the router options when I login to it seem to be default levels. Basic synopsis: My...
  5. : Xbox products not connecting, all other devices in home work perfectly.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox products not connecting, all other devices in home work perfectly.: : Xbox products not connecting, all other devices in home work perfectly. So this has been going on since Tuesday. It is worth noting, I am on a Centurylink C3000z modem, but that was not an...
  6. Home Xbox Migration Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox Migration Series X: We have a Day One edition Xbox One currently set as my home Xbox. I’ve got a Series X coming in 10 days. Xbox support documents say my home Xbox will be moved to the Series X the first time I...
  7. Xbox 1 x error code 0x80bd0009 dts x home theater

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 x error code 0x80bd0009 dts x home theater: I own the Samsung Harmon Kardon HW-N950 soundbar which features Dolby Atmos/DTS-X .I downloaded and installed the Dts x firmware, then followed the setup instructions. When I try to select the Dts...
  8. Streaming on series x is blocky and pixelated even on home dashboard. Never had this issue...

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming on series x is blocky and pixelated even on home dashboard. Never had this issue...: Why is the streaming worse on series x. I’m running it all on exact same network as I was on one x. It’s happening when I scroll down the home content blocks especially on community tab,when I go...
  9. Xbox One Controller home button not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller home button not working: I have an Xbox One controller that isn't working. It is fully charged and the batteries are connected fine. The issue is it will not turn on unless it is connected to the xbox via a USB Cable....
  10. My Xbox Series Controller turns off if I let go of the home button on my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series Controller turns off if I let go of the home button on my controller: Hey guys so I have this problem with my controller ever since this morning, so what happen was that my controller keeps turning off when I let go of the home button on my controller, I tried...