homefront 2???

Discus and support homefront 2??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; do you guys think we'll see homefront 2 this year at e3?? I hope so 123a2c0d-d8d4-4e5d-bd86-f58a90e31832 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YouWonnaDie, May 7, 2014.

1. YouWonnaDie
    YouWonnaDie Guest

homefront 2???

do you guys think we'll see homefront 2 this year at e3?? I hope so

:)

YouWonnaDie, May 7, 2014
  2. Claptrap
    Claptrap Guest
    Least Memorable 360 Game you bought

Homefront. I can't remember it. I only remember a ****tier Call of Duty, I don't remember a Homefront.

Claptrap, May 7, 2014
  3. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
  4. N7 Gh0stz Win User
  5. Akilla21 Win User

HomeFront

I love home front and hated to see it go. Does anyone play the game in 2012?
  6. Reedickyoulus Win User

homefront 2

Homefront 2 could be announced at E3. I doubt it, but it is possible. The first Homefront sold well and it was actually one of my favorite recent shooters. I loved the concept of it, but unfortunately it lacked polish. Hopefully Crytek puts off Ryse 2 for
    2016 and maybe announce Homefront 2 for 2014/2015.
  7. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 31, 9 - 16 мая 2017

8. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User
Thema:

homefront 2???

1. homefront 2??? - Similar Threads - homefront

2. Missing promotion: bought Homefront deluxe with errors

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing promotion: bought Homefront deluxe with errors: I bought Homefront deluxe when it was on sales and it did not work. For about 5 days i tried to get it to work. I called Xbox tech support and they credited my account and took my license away...
  3. kommt Homefront: The Revolution in microsoft store pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    kommt Homefront: The Revolution in microsoft store pc: kommt Homefront: The Revolution in microsoft store pc 8c6edfcb-d768-4dd0-b563-a0beb8265db6
  4. guys that still play homefront on xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    guys that still play homefront on xbox360: WE ARE LOOKING FOR MORE PLAYERS TO COME JOIN US ON HOMEFRONT ON THE XBOX 360 WE STILL PLAY ON PRIVATE MATCHES! GAMER TAG IS e62a5f33-3d8c-4303-92bc-988b12e98845
  5. Homefront game save transfer to Deepsilver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Homefront game save transfer to Deepsilver: My game of Homefront is stuck at a black screen after a cutscene near the end of the game. The staff at Deepsilver say they want people to submit their game saves to a dropbox so they can analyze...
  6. I bought the game Homefront: The Revolution + Season pass and for several days, it is not in ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the game Homefront: The Revolution + Season pass and for several days, it is not in ...: I bought the game Homefront: The Revolution + Season pass and for several days, it is not in my library on my console Hboks One.V moss accounts it is, I give the money for her and her net.Proshu...
  7. homefront the revolution black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    homefront the revolution black screen: after the city hall part of the game I get a black screen and cant see anything at all if I use the wheel my gun will show up but my flashlight will not turn on just a blackscreen please help...
  8. HOMEFRONT DOESNT WORK!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    HOMEFRONT DOESNT WORK!!!!!: i bought homefront in the xbox store and the game will not go past the main menu. ive tried everything even reinstalled the game. i called customer service, they just said its not their problem...
  9. So Who Got Homefront: The Revolution?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So Who Got Homefront: The Revolution?: So I'm once again trying to find some games to purchase. Did anyone get Homefront: The Revolution? If so, what did you think of it? 68357dc4-b1d7-4787-8b89-2eaabeb122cf
  10. Homefront = awesome graphics, sandbox, free DLC, No season pass and it's in Philly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Homefront = awesome graphics, sandbox, free DLC, No season pass and it's in Philly: Here is a dandy little video on singleplayer hands-on and it looks sweet. The graphics look crisp and the incendiary round on the shotgun look so cool. According to this article they've...