Homestead, FL System Link

Discus and support Homestead, FL System Link in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, if any one is in the Homestead, FL area (ZIP code 33033), I'm posting this to let you all know that I am available for playing over System link.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChristianBethel, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Homestead, FL System Link

Hey, if any one is in the Homestead, FL area (ZIP code 33033), I'm posting this to let you all know that I am available for playing over System link. Just send me your gamertag and I'll provide you with a list of games.

:)

ChristianBethel, Dec 24, 2014
  2. Sp4rt4nr4zr
    Sp4rt4nr4zr Guest
    System linking

This is specifically for back ops 3 zombies. I'm trying to system link with my brother, we are both offline, we can find each other on the "find LAN game" but when we go to join each other, it is party is not joinable. Any solutions?

Sp4rt4nr4zr, Dec 24, 2014
  3. uglyduck
    uglyduck Guest
    System linking

I thought system link was only for the original xbox. You sure you arent stuck in the year 2003 buddy?
    Homestead, FL System Link [​IMG]

uglyduck, Dec 24, 2014
  4. voyager4023 Win User

artisan help

Check other maps for Homestead Missions as well, I got to Sequence 10 before I realized you could find Homestead Missions on other maps, now I've done all of them. You level up the Artisans by doing more Homestead Missions as well.
  5. ianbann82 Win User

An Extraordinary Man Achievement

darth around sequence 4 or 5 you get given a homestead mission from achilles to study the people on ur homestead it explains it all there
  6. BulletsAlwaysWn Win User

Playing after finishing game...does character carry over?

Fast travel to Boston NewYork and the frontier there should be a homestead mission icon in one of those areas so you can keep the homestead mission line moving.
  7. voyager4023 Win User

"A Complete Set" Achievement

Check every map for Homestead Missions.
  8. Caine419 Win User

Xbox One Terrible Lag Despite Meeting Requirements

Fort Myers, FL

I have one Xbox One.

No NAT error. Type is 'open.'

ISP: Century Link
Thema:

Homestead, FL System Link

1. Homestead, FL System Link - Similar Threads - Homestead System Link

2. Xbox One S times out of all apps and whole system is slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S times out of all apps and whole system is slow: All my apps on Xbox One S are timing out with error code 0x8027025a and restarting, hard reboot, nothing is working. Plus the xbox itself is super slow just going from place to place on my xbox....
  3. Xbox One X Ventilation Error upon start-up. System is not overheating, it's not even warm...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Ventilation Error upon start-up. System is not overheating, it's not even warm...: About a week ago, presumably coincided with an update, I started getting a ventilation error message after my system would shut down by itself. Won't let me play games upon starting, shuts down...
  4. System update stopped

in XBoX on Consoles
    System update stopped: [img] Tried all the trouble shooting that read here still not working. Its very stressful! 5951ccf3-c2ba-41d0-add6-0ce772f2bde6
  5. Xbox system error E102

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox system error E102: My xbox had been acting up and i had recently asked for help. Someone told me my account had been corrupted so i had to delete it and add it back to my xbox so i thought it be easier to set my...
  6. Xbox gamer pic system not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamer pic system not working: I have tried to change my gamer pic every day of the week, so I know it’s definitely not from changing it too much. Please fix this d0c17a29-fab9-4953-8f09-c0724677f4e3
  7. Xbox One X DTS Digital Surround Sound Not Working on Bose System

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X DTS Digital Surround Sound Not Working on Bose System: Dear Fellow Xbox Users, I have an Xbox One X audio issue with DTS Digital Surround Sound not outputting surround sound to my Bose surround sound system (comprised of the Bose Soundbar 700, bass...
  8. System update error in Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    System update error in Xbox One S: So there is a system update in my Xbox 1S and every time I try to update it, it always says something went wrong with the error code being 0X80070013. Are there any solutions to this problem?...
  9. Offline System Updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline System Updates: I have everything ready; A windows computer, and a USB with more than 6 GB. Where and How can I install the Offline updates onto my USB? The platform is the original Xbox One....
  10. Game Crashes on Homestead Track (Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Crashes on Homestead Track (Xbox One): I'm trying to complete the first objective in Forzathon for driving 180mph on Homestead and everytime I try to start the race the game crashes. This track has been a huge issue since September for...